Winner_13
    Winner_13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

Has any1 hear done lsd/acid?

was wondering what u thought of it , worth doing? how is it like?

thxs

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

Not my thing but have done both.. Wouldn't do either of them again.... I do like drugs though, Yola and Molly.

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes

Its worth it. Cheap and very effective.

Just make sure your not alone and you have the whole day free to do nothing.

Say goodbye to reality and enjoy yourself.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Have used it, but never heard it.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Not my thing but have done both.. Wouldn't do either of them again.... I do like drugs though, Yola and Molly.
    Illini........just curious......why do you toss around all the drug slang like "Yola" and "Molly"? Why not just say coke and ecstasy? Wouldn't that make things more clear for the masses?

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've done blotter before, only one time back when I was in my early 20s, wouldn't do it again though. Not like anything bad happened but its like when I did shrooms, its the type of thing you try once and then not again IMO. Don't do anything anymore, use to smoke all the time, haven't in about 6 years now. Don't drink anymore, been over a year now.

As to answer your question in regards to trying it, I would say its not even worth trying so pass IMO.

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by Tech N9ne View Post
    Yes Its worth it. Cheap and very effective. Just make sure your not alone and you have the whole day free to do nothing. Say goodbye to reality and enjoy yourself.
    This, if you do end up trying it, don't fight reality it will only make things worse. You have to let the drug take you over and just enjoy it, if not it will be a bad trip and one of the worst experiences of your life.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Illini........just curious......why do you toss around all the drug slang like "Yola" and "Molly"? Why not just say coke and ecstasy? Wouldn't that make things more clear for the masses?
    I don't use those words for blow or E... I always call it yola, yayo, A1, Molly etc etc.. Baruch HaShem.

Tech N9ne

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    This, if you do end up trying it, don't fight reality it will only make things worse. You have to let the drug take you over and just enjoy it, if not it will be a bad trip and one of the worst experiences of your life.
    Your are 100% correct

I've never had a bad trip but I've been around people who have. If they were alone they would've died.

Don't fight the trip. Think happy thoughts u will be OK

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

dont do drugs!

blittydeuce
    blittydeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1758

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    You've done both of them? What is the difference? Pretty sure they are the same thing, guey..

Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Quote Originally Posted by Tech N9ne View Post
    Yes Its worth it. Cheap and very effective. Just make sure your not alone and you have the whole day free to do nothing. Say HELLO to reality and enjoy yourself.
    Fixed that for ya...

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18578

did it a long long time ago. to old for that kinda shit now. had one bad trip on 4 way window pain, but i took it at work like a dumbass. i liked taking mescaline, much better trip. would make you laugh your ass off.

just be careful, and your better off to not take it. but who am i to tell someone what to do.
    Last edited by khicks26; 08-11-11 at 06:18 PM.

Winner_13

yea, thought it would be a cool somewhat virtual experience to try, some people say you become a different person after and have a different perception on things some good or bad.

does this have any truth behind it?

iceminers26

I don't know if there is any truth to that but I have heard you can have flashbacks up to 1 year from the time you trip, never happened here but read that before.

I honestly wouldn't try acid if I were you, even though I have no room to tell you not to, since I myself have in the past. If you are gonna trip and have it set in your mind, I would say go with shrooms as opposed to acid.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

i used to sell lsd in highschool. used to get a sheet for 500. 100 hits and sell for 25 a pop. In highschool i was the only guy in the town that had it. big profit margin. i was terrified of the shit. used to wear double set of rubber gloves when i handled it.
    Last edited by Br0nxer; 08-11-11 at 06:20 PM.

Winner_13

ive read shrooms and acid are pretty similar...except you dont halluciante as much with acid

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

no

too dangerous
    Dont do it guy

We need you here to gamble

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    i used to sell lsd in highschool. used to get a sheet for 500. 100 hits and sell for 25 a pop. In highschool i was the only guy in the town that had it. big profit margin. i was terrified of the shit. used to wear double set of rubber gloves when i handled it.
    Can't blame yeah, there was this one guy who had some in his back pocket and forgot about it, ended up was sitting on a bench and started to rain.... guy was fked up for life because of it, some scary shit.

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

high can vary in time and intensity and at times be hard to control, do not attempt to drive and stay at home

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Can't blame yeah, there was this one guy who had some in his back pocket and forgot about it, ended up was sitting on a bench and started to rain.... guy was fked up for life because of it, some scary shit.
    miner i was terrified of it. kept it in a notebook binder at school and every time i had to get one i was fukkin terrified. hated touching it even with rubber gloves. stopped moving it after about 9 months because it was just too much. didnt want to handle it anymore.

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Once, never again. I like to be 'in control' at all times. Was with a group of about 14 friends, by far the wildest day of my life, and took me about 4 days to fully recover.

Tech N9ne

I don't know if there is any truth to that but I have heard you can have flashbacks up to 1 year from the time you trip, never happened here but read that before.

I honestly wouldn't try acid if I were you, even though I have no room to tell you not to, since I myself have in the past. If you are gonna trip and have it set in your mind, I would say go with shrooms as opposed to acid.
    You can still get flashbacks of an acid trip for up to 10 years or more believe or not. To this day whenever I look at flashing lights in the dark like police lights or stobe light I feel like I'm trippin. Kinda cool but very weird

Tech N9ne

Quote Originally Posted by Winner_13 View Post
    ive read shrooms and acid are pretty similar...except you dont halluciante as much with acid
    If I were you I would start out with shrooms and work your way up to acid. Shroom high won't last as long and is less intense. It will prepare you for when u do decide to do acid

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Molly and E are not the same thing.

FishFace5

Quote Originally Posted by Winner_13 View Post
    This is not accurate either.
    Hallucination has to do with the quality of either one and how much you take. If you only take a small amount you dont really hallucinate at all.
    .... I would actually lean towards the opposite. Acid is strong as shit and imo has more negative side effects on the body. Mushrooms are just mushrooms, technically your trip is just a form of food poisoning

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

WINNERS DON'T USE DRUGS.

Just use alcohol. Beer is good.

rggolds8
    rggolds8's Avatar Become A Pro!

why dont you just ask if any body else is stupid enough to try stuff that can only lead to your demise!!Not the most inteligent post I have seen. Why not ask if anyone has tried russian rullet same result maybe you will get lucky mabe not. I hope you dont have any children to continue your gene pool.

Bosseman22
    Bosseman22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 43540

did that stuff when I was young you grow out of it, bad trips suck not totally worth it in my opinion. Had some great times on drugs but I have fun without them too, stick to beer, also alot of people kinda crash mentally the next day.

FishFace5

Quote Originally Posted by rggolds8 View Post
    why dont you just ask if any body else is stupid enough to try stuff that can only lead to your demise!!Not the most inteligent post I have seen. Why not ask if anyone has tried russian rullet same result maybe you will get lucky mabe not. I hope you dont have any children to continue your gene pool.
    HAHA. Get the **** out of here newbie.
    This is the "saloon" section of a gambling forum.
    Plenty of us have experimented with drugs and live happy, healthy and successful lives.
    Get off your high horse you clown.

Winner_13

thxs guys i probably wont try it. a little curious just because its like a once in a life thing and you could get neat insights and perspectives. I think jhon from the beatles said the first time he did acid was like the lightbulb just switched on in his head
    Last edited by Winner_13; 08-11-11 at 07:33 PM.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

god you people are such pussies. acid is extremely fun is youre a normal guy with balls and and disassociate stupid thoughts and realize youre on a drug. if you dont realize youre on a drug while on acid, you deserve to kill yourself. natural selection at its finest

Winner_13

lol thats the thing, ima thinker and it could be dangerous for my personality

mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8274

do it
    open your 3rd eye

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I liked to **** with my friends when we would shroom or trip. For example leave to room to piss, but come in with a wolfs mask on. Some people were oblivious then 10 minutes later they would look and freak out.

123 Last