jcadwell
    jcadwell's Avatar Become A Pro!

its sad but its true in most cases... black women get no love haha

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by DDT View Post
    That's the truth!! I've heard that black guys prefer chubby chicks because they don't want other guys checking out their girl.

Not the case. I would want a hot gf so a white guy can check her out so i can beat his ass. because I am black and physically superior to most whites. You want to know why you guys always observe a black guy with a fuller woman? It is because that is somehow the norm to us. A woman with a nice ass n and a few extra pounds is attractive to me but one that is skinny white with no ass, is a turn off. People will be attracted to the "norm" stuff that they grow up around as opposed to something out of the box.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

White women are smarter. They know the rich black man will eventually cheat on them and they will take half his money when they divorce him.

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    In Europe and during the Victorian period, it was fashionable and highly attractive to have black and rotting teeth. Women and men alike, swooned over the opposite sex's decaying grills. If you look around at other cultures throughout various points of history, you'll find different concepts of attractiveness. The point being, attractiveness is not an absolute concept that has remained the same since the beginning, but it has obviously changed. Social values and attitudes determine what's "attractive" and what's undesirable. What's really disturbing, is if anyone of us were born during the Victorian period, we would gawking at women who'd give seasoned meth heads a run for their money. If someone were to come up to us and argue what the F do you guys find so attractive about that plump woman with one a few teeth dangling in her black infested trapper, we'd look at the guy like he's nuts. You have to recognize that we are those same guys in a different era...so what social conditioning has influenced what we find to be attractive? I could rattle off a list, but I think, no I hope you get the point and are to do a quick soul check.
    Something like this?... And yes, they are indeed fuking.
    Attached Images  

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

I wonder is bettilimbroke goes to bed at night thing of new racist threads. . But anyway, here is my point on this coming from experience. I been with both black and white.with white now. Black women are generally a little more masculine and rough. But, they have always been and it has never been a problem. The fact is that now white women are trying to get at us because they are curious and feel its more socially exceptable now. Any white girl I was ever with, either hollered at ME, or was extra friendly to let me know it was kool. When I go to a mixed bar or club, I get hit on by more white women, than black. Black chicks try to act tough and make you go after her. A white chick will be real friendly from the start.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Every black guy here has said that I am a racist for posting this but that they completely agree that black women are more masculine and prefer to date white women

Am I missing something here???

We dont have alot of black guys from the Harvard debate team here do we, when you make a claim that a person has posted something racist you generally have to disagree with what they wrote

GL to all black/white/brown/green/blue/purple SBR posters, pick some fuckin winners

poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

I coincidentally came across this on bash.org just now:

#237913 +(146)- [X]
    All I did was try to brighten up their days, with racial hate propaganda.
    ahhaah
    as you should.
    And what do they do in return? Ban me!

An omen? Dun dun DUNNN

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Nothing I've ever posted is racist, the blacks on this site instantly assuming that Im racist for commenting on the fact that an amazing # of blacks choose white women when given the choice is making me think that blacks may not be too smart as they somehow believe blacks choosing whites over blacks an incredibly high % of the time somehow makes ME racist (I could give a shit who they date I just made a casual observation)

First 123