ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

Anyone take fat burners or oxy elite pro

OxyELITE Pro™ Ingredients:

• Rauwolfia Canescens (Rauwolscine)
    • Bauhinia purpurea L (Leaf & Pod [standardized for Bauhiniastatins ])
    • Bacopa monnieri (Leaf)
    • Cirsium Oligophyllum (Whole Plant Extract)
    • Caffeine

suppovely oxy elite is supposed to be the best one.

Rather not take anything that makes you hungry after the effects wear off at nite.

Supplements like hydroxycut does not but make people get an appetite after lifting , exercise,

You can't take fat burners or appetite supplements at nite or before bed

Can't wait for someone on sbr that is 150 pounds say to take a certain supplement.

Ps: there is more fish oil in a can of tuna then 100 fish oil capsules

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

I heard taylors grandma had a stroke.

Maybe go pay a visit to west virginia and offer your body to her.

You'll have to do most of the work, so it'll be a good workout lugging around 135 pounds.

When you're about to bust your nut, make sure to lay her down by the table and unleash all over her, then post pictures of her anus.

Thanks.

p.s. This will work better than these stupid fukkin things you're mentioning in the thread.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Do cardio and eat clean.

You're welcome.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Get a gym membership and work out...and while your at it...get a job.

ttwarrior1

not that easy king mayan

Everyone in the world is not the same despite what people say

There are still people in this world that think fat turns to fat and carbohydrates don't.

Some that that think cocaine in moderation is okay, blah blah blah

All theories do not have merit

Wtf gates

ttwarrior1

york your memory still shot.

I work out 5 days a week, lift 2 and cardio 2, play tennis and other sports 2 to 3 days a week.

This was not my question. My question was about fat burner, oxy elite, etc

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

you work out and do cardio yet you're still a fat piece of shit? your workout routine must suck. why can't you lose weight?

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

there are plenty of fat burners in the market...you need to take them while working out and eating healthy...will give you great results...atleast 10 pounds every month.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    you work out and do cardio yet you're still a fat piece of shit? your workout routine must suck. why can't you lose weight?
    Because he is full of shit along with chips, cookies, candy, pork rinds, small villages etc....

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Warrior...

Trust me, have sex with taylors stroked out grandma.

Not only will you have the workout of banging her, you'll most likely lose 1 pound from blowing your massive load. And then you'll lose about 6 pounds puking afterwards (I'm guessing it would be disgusting and you'd be sick afterwards) (but what the fukk do I know)

I believe taylor threw a load onto his grandmothers shoulder when she was on the stretcher going into the ambulance.

ttwarrior1

i eat junk between 11 pm and 2 am because i have a feeling of starving to death because i am at the time. We've gone through this a million times and yes i am a personal trainer. In fact, going to the gym to help 4 people out for free.

All 4 of my high school trainees will be badass lineman and linebackers by end of the year.

IN fact i have trained kevin hardy, walter mccarty, tony delk, chicago jay cutler, deke cooper, sean bennett, jeff overon,
    brian griese, calbert cheaney, rex chapman, andy and alan benes, ashley judd, about 40 people on bodybuilding.com, about 300 a week through email , a few on highintensity.net, 3 phone calls a day average and too many more to list.

Warmup sets , 1 set to failure with static holds, negatives , forced reps, super slow, breakdowns, up and down the rack rules over any training method.

i never claimed to eat good and Im also injured. Do people still believe they are good at what they do because of knowledge and hard work? Uh, i don't think so
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RubberKettle

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

The best way to lose fat is drink coffee(black) or green tea(no food) in the morning and start running.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    i eat junk between 11 pm and 2 am because i have a feeling of starving to death because i am at the time. We've gone through this a million times and yes i am a personal trainer. In fact, going to the gym to help 4 people out for free.

All 4 of my high school trainees will be badass lineman and linebackers by end of the year.

IN fact i have trained kevin hardy, walter mccarty, tony delk, chicago jay cutler, deke cooper, sean bennett, jeff overon,
    brian griese, calbert cheaney, rex chapman, andy and alan benes, ashley judd, about 40 people on bodybuilding.com, about 300 a week through email , a few on highintensity.net, 3 phone calls a day average and too many more to list.

Warmup sets , 1 set to failure with static holds, negatives , forced reps, super slow, breakdowns, up and down the rack rules over any training method.

i never claimed to eat good and Im also injured. Do people still believe they are good at what they do because of knowledge and hard work? Uh, i don't think so
    yeah right

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

How big is Tony Delks dick?

What color is his jizz? Does he shoot ropes or does it just trickle out?

ttwarrior1

never been a coffee drinker mayan but i can agree with that

Yes its true rod,
    back in 1994 when i started training back in 1994, i went from 230 to 195 in one month, then started hit training, the 2nd month i went from 195 to 225, 3rd month 225 to 240, the 3rd month 240 to 280.

Stayed there for a couple years and made a bet i could weigh 350 in less then 3 months and not even change my diet. i added static holds and negatives and went from 280 to 350 in less 3 months.

Then went from 350 to 275 in a month. 270 to 320, stayed there for a long while.

I then got into powerlifting hard and went from 320 to 350 and incline pressed 420, squatted and deadlifted 800 and 750

I then got injured, non training related and went from 350 to 400. I then stopped all soft drinks , drank nothing but water and started super slow training, and went from 400 to 310 in 6 months.
    The last 2 years i have gone from 310 to 360 as i haven't been motivated to train and not taking any supplements. Suppements help alot more than alot of people realize.
    There can be a 50 pound differenc on a lift with creatine vs no creatine, etc

Ive been to gyms all accross the country, been to many gyms, and had many interviews, phone calls, emails, messages, pm's blah blah blah through the years.

The reason why i can move so well at 350 and whip college boys is because of my training. Im also a nutrition expert but never claimed to follow any of it.
    I know the key is the carbs actually. I can eat a piece of bread and be bloated all day. Alot of people are not like that, just like some people can eat all day and not gain a pound.
    Through my research i know someone that needs to gain weight, needs to drink less water, yes, less, higher carbs, not higher protein and stimulate growth.
    I bet you have never hears that one before. To gain muscle, you need to stimulate growth,, not just lift weights .
    1 set of 11 is better then 2 sets of 10 or even 3, 4, 5, 50, 100 sets of 10.
    1 set of 7 is better than 2 sets of 6, etc.

The stimulus responsible for increasing size and strength is the last rep of a set carried to failure with progressive resistance and overload.

For health the best rep scheme is about 10 to 15 seconds to raise and lower the weight.
    The best rep scheme to build muscle is about 4 up and 4 down or even slower on the negative.
    As the weights get heavier so do the demands on the body. Beginners and weaker people need less warmup sets and advanced trainers need more warmup sets.

My problem is just never being hungry. I can go all day without eating and not be hungry and then only be hungry from 11pm to 2 am and pig out. yes i know, someone will post breaksfast is the most important meal, blah blah blah. Been there and down that, still do the same thing from 11 to 2 am no matter what i do during the morning or day.

I can drink a protein shake at 11 pm and 30 min later have a feeling of starving to death and be hungry minutes later. I doubt many on here can relate to this.

More later, heading to the gym

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

i eat junk between 11 pm and 2 am because i have a feeling of starving to death because i am at the time. We've gone through this a million times and yes i am a personal trainer. In fact, going to the gym to help 4 people out for free. All 4 of my high school trainees will be badass lineman and linebackers by end of the year. IN fact i have trained kevin hardy, walter mccarty, tony delk, chicago jay cutler, deke cooper, sean bennett, jeff overon, brian griese, calbert cheaney, rex chapman, andy and alan benes, ashley judd, about 40 people on bodybuilding.com, about 300 a week through email , a few on highintensity.net, 3 phone calls a day average and too many more to list. Warmup sets , 1 set to failure with static holds, negatives , forced reps, super slow, breakdowns, up and down the rack rules over any training method. i never claimed to eat good and Im also injured. Do people still believe they are good at what they do because of knowledge and hard work? Uh, i don't think so
    oh boy. We got a live one here boys

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I do not know how healthy those things are
    I think they make you jittery too and you get real tired when they wear off

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    yeah right

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

never been a coffee drinker mayan but i can agree with that

Yes its true rod,
    back in 1994 when i started training back in 1994, i went from 230 to 195 in one month, then started hit training, the 2nd month i went from 195 to 225, 3rd month 225 to 240, the 3rd month 240 to 280.

Stayed there for a couple years and made a bet i could weigh 350 in less then 3 months and not even change my diet. i added static holds and negatives and went from 280 to 350 in less 3 months.

Then went from 350 to 275 in a month. 270 to 320, stayed there for a long while.

I then got into powerlifting hard and went from 320 to 350 and incline pressed 420, squatted and deadlifted 800 and 750

I then got injured, non training related and went from 350 to 400. I then stopped all soft drinks , drank nothing but water and started super slow training, and went from 400 to 310 in 6 months.
    The last 2 years i have gone from 310 to 360 as i haven't been motivated to train and not taking any supplements. Suppements help alot more than alot of people realize.
    There can be a 50 pound differenc on a lift with creatine vs no creatine, etc

Ive been to gyms all accross the country, been to many gyms, and had many interviews, phone calls, emails, messages, pm's blah blah blah through the years.

The reason why i can move so well at 350 and whip college boys is because of my training. Im also a nutrition expert but never claimed to follow any of it.
    I know the key is the carbs actually. I can eat a piece of bread and be bloated all day. Alot of people are not like that, just like some people can eat all day and not gain a pound.
    Through my research i know someone that needs to gain weight, needs to drink less water, yes, less, higher carbs, not higher protein and stimulate growth.
    I bet you have never hears that one before. To gain muscle, you need to stimulate growth,, not just lift weights .
    1 set of 11 is better then 2 sets of 10 or even 3, 4, 5, 50, 100 sets of 10.
    1 set of 7 is better than 2 sets of 6, etc.

The stimulus responsible for increasing size and strength is the last rep of a set carried to failure with progressive resistance and overload.

For health the best rep scheme is about 10 to 15 seconds to raise and lower the weight.
    The best rep scheme to build muscle is about 4 up and 4 down or even slower on the negative.
    As the weights get heavier so do the demands on the body. Beginners and weaker people need less warmup sets and advanced trainers need more warmup sets.

My problem is just never being hungry. I can go all day without eating and not be hungry and then only be hungry from 11pm to 2 am and pig out. yes i know, someone will post breaksfast is the most important meal, blah blah blah. Been there and down that, still do the same thing from 11 to 2 am no matter what i do during the morning or day.

I can drink a protein shake at 11 pm and 30 min later have a feeling of starving to death and be hungry minutes later. I doubt many on here can relate to this.

More later, heading to the gym

your feet must hurt like hell

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Warrior, hit the gym you troll.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

So professional athletes who have access to some of the best trainers in the world choose to be trained by the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man? Get the fuk outta here. Ashley Judd too? Maybe the fat chick from Wilson Phillips. TT all the gravy is seeping to your brain.

refrain87
    refrain87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

One of my friends takes oxyelite. She says it does suppress appetite, and depending on your tolerance to stimulants it could make you feel slight nausea or jittery at first. But it's good for a nice amount of energy. I believe it is the best one out there for fat burners.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Warrior - unless you have a legitimate glandular issue or something to that extent cardio and some strength/resistance training with good diet will work for anyone. I'm not saying you're going to have 2% body fat or hulking pecs but you can be in great shape this way. I've seen guys lose 40+ pounds in 9 weeks and skinny guys add muscle without touching a machine or eating 'miracle pills'.

Regardless of how many 'fa burner' pills you take...if you're still sitting on your ass and eating nachos and cookies it's not gonna happen.

Matches Malone
    Living life @ -115
    Matches Malone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Serious question, and maybe it's been answered before, but how are you affording any of this? Gym membership, gas to get to said gym, pigging out at 2AM, supplements, etc....This stuff adds up pretty quickly.

frankthetank
    frankthetank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

cocaine and steroid fueled workouts is the only way to go. ask the Govenator.

ttwarrior1

uh read people, i lift and do cardio all the time . Just lifted for 40 min and walked for 30 min and did 30 min on the bike. Chill folks. Read my original post.

Yes to your answer grits. Just like most of the best coaches in football, baseball basketball , golf etc were never pros, the same goes with weightlifting and exercise.
    People need to stop listening to arnold schwartnigger and some blonde fitness chick on tv that can eat what she wants and only lost weight because she was pregnant.

Go order a shake weight

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Push your ass away from the buffet...and mix in a fukkin salad every once in a while Haystacks...thank me later

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Everytime you think about logging in here... run, bike, or swim. Do that for 6 months and then come back and tell us you're still fat. The forums would be a more enjoyable place and you wouldn't be a hippo.

ttwarrior1

roll eyes, i don't eat buffets

belvedere86
    belvedere86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

the only one that probably works is the illegal ones with ephedra + something else

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

HIIT 2-3 times per week

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Most if not all "fat burners" have caffeine, so I would stay clear in all honesty.

Perhaps a gambling forum to get fitness advice maybe not a good option?