Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Oxycodone...........

Sure many here take this supplement on a daily basis............

Tell us about it

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

Had my bouts with it for years... Wouldn't touch the stuff anymore...It's in the weaker family Fish... Subutex saved my life!

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

I took it for pain after surgery. Nothing to worry about as long as you're not a drug addict. I didn't need all of the pills. I decided to save the remaining 10 and whenever my girlfriend would stress me, I would take a pill cutter (giving you 20) and it would take me to a relaxed good place.

Note: this is coming from a guy who's dad died of drugs and I've never taken an illegal drug ever.

Don't worry Fishhead. Take the pills AS PRESCRIBED (if anything is left over, save it for a stressful moment

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Fishhead what is goin on here ?

What exactly is going on with you?

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Had hydracodones when I got my wisdom teeth pulled out and thankfully I couldn't get any refills... would have been hooked for sure.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Oxycodone and vicodine type drugs make me feel like I'm gonna puke. Even if I only take one. But one's no fun.

Pass me the yak, fishfucker.

Matches Malone
    Living life @ -115
    Matches Malone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Paging Pecos Bill.....

Quote Originally Posted by Pecos Bill View Post
    I didnt have the balls to shoot it.After i poked my arm a few times,i just said **** that and snorted it.within 30 minutes my legs started to tingle and i was feeling warm and calm...some time later a very pleasant sensation engulfed my entire body, It felt like i was underwater in a jacuzzi, i couldnt wipe the smile off my face...it felt amazing. There was like a crescendo of pleasure that was arising in my body,it came in waves and i felt like i could see the "wave" coursing up my body, it was an incredible vision.The warm waves of bliss flowing throughout my body made me feel happy to be alive.I felt an overwhelming feeling to talk to people, to be around them, but i was completely alone and started to feel depressed but it went away as i immersed myself in the opiate bliss.

Walking became a chore, my sense of equilibrum was totally skewed..staying conscious was also becoming difficult. i kept nodding only to wake myself with a big gasp for air, like i wasnt breathing properly.This uneased me a bit so i kept myself awake. Then the itching started. First it was my balls.Then it moved to my legs and stomach. This didnt bother me at all since ithought of it as a game, welcoming each place that needed to be scratched. I probably spent an hour sitting there staring blankly at the computer just scratching my arms, legs, back and stomach.I loved it!

BroDog73
    BroDog73's Avatar Become A Pro!

Got hooked pretty easily and abused them daily for 3 yrs! Suboxone is a miracle drug, saved my life!

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by BroDog73 View Post
    Got hooked pretty easily and abused them daily for 3 yrs! Suboxone is a miracle drug, saved my life!
    Had a 5 year bout... Subutex first for me, then 3 different times with Suboxone... it saved my life as well...

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Grind down the pill using a pipe clamp, then snort a few lines. Drink a 40oz of Old English, then smoke a blunt to the head.

Should be fun.

BroDog73
    BroDog73's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Had a 5 year bout... Subutex first for me, then 3 different times with Suboxone... it saved my life as well...
    How long were you on it, or are you still on it? I have done extensive research and have found pros and cons to short-term and long-term use. My doctor basically says it's a lot better than relasping and going back to the bad shiiit, I agree!

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by BroDog73 View Post
    How long were you on it, or are you still on it? I have done extensive research and have found pros and cons to short-term and long-term use. My doctor basically says it's a lot better than relasping and going back to the bad shiiit, I agree!
    I know 4 other people that I helped get on Subutex and everyones body is different... I am not on it anymore but I can honestly tell you that getting off Suboxone/Subutex was just about the same as getting off the pills.... I was on it for 3 years on and off... I finally had enough... you couldn't pay me to mess with that stuff again... It was a mess getting off of it though... It's a big racket the Dr's have going with it... Majority of family practice Dr's laugh about that or think it's a bad idea, they will just tell you to get to rehab... To this day, I still will have sneezing attacks, I am sure you know what I mean...

Fishhead

wow

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Illini, you taper off it to quit or cold turkey?(the sub)

jmush
    jmush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

i dabble with it on the weekends..take around 10 mgs while sucking booze..que the best mood ever..il talk to anyone who will listen and smoke a pack of heaters..i won't take it at work tho cuz if I do I will would need it everyday

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I am on methadone and morphine, lyrica and savella.
    Oxy is the best pain killer though, I wish I would be on oxy delayed release. But don't have to worry about taking pills I am getting a pain pump implanted pretty soon.

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by firehoyt View Post
    Illini, you taper off it to quit or cold turkey?(the sub)
    I have done both.. I tapered down correctly and it was still a nightmare.... the thing is, on day 7, I thought I had beaten it and all the sudden it hit... and lasted a few weeks..... I mean bad.... just like the normal withdraw from trying to kick yourself... The sub stays in your body for a long time... My Dr acted like he had never heard of some of the side effects etc etc.. do your own research many people are on it and it's a pain to get off of but once you do it just be done with that shit ya know? It took me a long time but I wasn't ready either but not my thing anymore..I will say that the Sub is better than taking the pills for sure but just as hard getting off of..

ddesmara
    ddesmara's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'm on vitamins...

bigbet1234
    bigbet1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

If you're on this, I will take a pass on the tour of Vegas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Sure many here take this supplement on a daily basis............

Tell us about it

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

well it looks like fishhead did the wisdom teeth removal on himself afterall? where is the thread? this was all to save 252 bucks and now he's out 1200 in meds and doctors visits (uninsured)

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by bigbet1234 View Post
    If you're on this, I will take a pass on the tour of Vegas.

No

Alcohol and caffiene are the ONLY drugs I take............been that way for a looooooooooooooooong time.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

oxycodone is bad...Stick with smoking reefer.

Ice House

caffiene a drug?

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    caffiene a drug?

Yes

In fact, believe it is the #1 consumed drug in the world.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I dabble here and there......Basically it is the only drug I like because it takes all the best qualities of a few different things and does not have any bad effects of them (except of course how damn addicting they can get)

- It gives you the nice body high and relaxing feeling of smoking some weed (without the anxiety or sleepiness/ tiredness you may get from weed)

- It puts you in a sociable and fun mood you may get from alcohol (without any aggressiveness, sloppiness, or hangover)

- Makes you feel really motivated and optimistic about anything in your life......if I'm betting on a game and watching it I have 0 stress and always feel like my team will pull through. And even if it doesn't work out, I always feel like it's perfectly fine because I will win the next game anyway

Pop or snort responsibly of course

(Really don't mess with them if you have an addictive personality whatsoever)

Ice House

i have a very addictive personality haha

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Big money maker $$

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

got about 40+ at the house from my wisdom teeth removal and my wifes pregnancy.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 249

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Fishhead what is goin on here ?

What exactly is going on with you?
    maybe he found half of a bottle of them in the dumpster and is planning to sell them

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

fishhead did you pull that tooth yet

tell us about it

i am only into molly

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Drugs are tha debill....that's what my my my momma sayz

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

it was to hard to boot for me
    fuk if I am waiting 10 minutes to get the coating to dissolve
    than they clog up your works
    not worth the hassle
    plus at $20 to $60 a pill depending on strength...fuk that
    If you are too chicken chit to go into the hood to score than stick with dilaudid or the Fentanyl patch and if you have an old school doctor than the straight morphine pills,start with the green 2mg before you move up to the purple ones

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by minet123 View Post
    not worth the hassle
    If you are too chicken chit to go into the hood to score than stick with dilaudid or the Fentanyl patch and if you have an old school doctor than the straight morphine pills,start with the green 2mg before you move up to the purple ones
    Would just rather bust out the foil and some carga.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by minet123 View Post
    not worth the hassle
    i prefer fentanyl lollipops

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    i prefer fentanyl lollipops
    Takes a while though Bronxer, Minet and I rather the fast quick rush back in our day...

123 Last