209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

oxy and hydrocodone will have u boning ur girl all nite

Hazious
    Lake Show Life
    Hazious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 286

Snow cap, g-13, and some candy og from POT PCA in Anaheim. Set for the weekend.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yep, been on oxycontin, percocets tramadols lyrica and celebrex for over a year now. Had the fent patches, morphine pills, dilautid even a stent with subox's. Sick of all of it. Wish I never had my first pill of any of it. Shits fukking debilitating like you can't even imagine. I have been a functioning addict for quite sometime. I got caught at work one night and didn't have my bag, nearly went into seizures. Had to be whisked down to the ER. Fukking embarrassing. I have surgery on Tues to hopefully fix the mess the last surgery left me in. I pray this fixes things. I'm scared shitless coming off everything.

BroDog73
    BroDog73's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    Yep, been on oxycontin, percocets tramadols lyrica and celebrex for over a year now. Had the fent patches, morphine pills, dilautid even a stent with subox's. Sick of all of it. Wish I never had my first pill of any of it. Shits fukking debilitating like you can't even imagine. I have been a functioning addict for quite sometime. I got caught at work one night and didn't have my bag, nearly went into seizures. Had to be whisked down to the ER. Fukking embarrassing. I have surgery on Tues to hopefully fix the mess the last surgery left me in. I pray this fixes things. I'm scared shitless coming off everything.
    Hang in there man! Once all your pain is gone, try getting off everything by using suboxone. Like I said before, it saved my life, literally!!! I tried a bunch of times going cold turkey with nothing and was awful! My 1st try with suboxone worked and I have been clean for over 4 yrs now.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1252

dropped half an 80 tonight because of this thread, feeling good.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Oxycodone = redneck heroine

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

I will admit, I have a very addictive personality. When I go, I go hard. Anyway I got some oxy from a friend who no longer needed it. I had just heard about it a few times and wanted to try it and see what all the hype was about. My wife found it before I tried it and she absolutely flipped. She swore up and down she would divorce me if I even tried it one time. Needless to say it was thrown away and I did not experience it.

However, after reading this thread I am glad that I did not try it. Going forward I will have to live vicariously through other peoples stories of taking oxy.

First 123