Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Takes a while though Bronxer, Minet and I rather the fast quick rush back in our day...
    illini i will be in vegas in sept

hope you are feeling better

i will pM you the dates

maybe we can meet up

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 959

If you haven't taken them before and plan too don't overdue it or you will be in for a real itchy night

mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8274

seen oxy wreck many peoples lives around here
    its a 80s crack like epidemic and still going strong

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    If you haven't taken them before and plan too don't overdue it or you will be in for a real itchy night
    this man speaks the truth. even not taking that many will do it. my wife was itchin like a motherfukker when she took hers.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

Quote Originally Posted by mmike032 View Post
    seen oxy wreck many peoples lives around here
    its a 80s crack like epidemic and still going strong
    It's bad all over.... The problem is, you can do yayo or smoke rock for a couple weeks , stop and be ok.... you can't with opiates.... different ball game...

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

It's bad all over.... The problem is, you can do yayo or smoke rock for a couple weeks , stop and be ok.... you can't with opiates.... different ball game...
    Really depends on how much you take......I've done around 30 milligrams for a few months just about daily and basically just felt tired and a little "on edge" for the first 3 days after I stopped and then I was fine

However, some people I know were taking much more than 30 milligrams a day and needed suboxone or they literally felt like death when they tried to quit

Now, I do a little here and there, will never let myself do it daily cause you can build a tolerance real quick

biggie12

you know way too much about this subject... always =)

Hazious
    Lake Show Life
    Hazious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 286

i want some right now. funky fred has the ills

flyingillini

you know way too much about this subject... always =)
    I was a hardcore opiate user for 5 years straight 365 days a year.....

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    i prefer fentanyl lollipops
    First time I heard about the lollipops it was the late 90's
    I had done my normal morning run to North Philly and had crossed back 5th st to go over to wawa( Philadelphia area 7-11) on the Boulevard(rte 1) I had just got well and got a Puerto Rican Breakfast sandwich from the lunch truck on Aramingo Ave
    So I pull into the wawa parking lot and hanging in front is the normal collection of White girls-typical Northeast Philadelphia-all skanks and Junkies
    and I am thinking not in the mood for these bitches today
    I had done some...trading for services in the past with a few of the younger cute ones but i wasn't driving all over North Philly at 7 am this morning to find an abandonominium so we can have a "date"
    So one of the younger ones comes up to the car and leans in the window and is sucking on a lollipops
    and I look at her and that Junkie mentality kicks in and I ask her if she is sick this morning figuring I will do my kind dead for the day and kick her a bag if she is
    anyway she says no she got these lollipops for $10 and they been working all night
    WTF -lollipops and she says yea for the kids with cancer and they are kicking everyones azz
    So we are talking and she says she is starving and broke and could she have a bite of my sandwich
    So I was like here have half
    she takes a bite turns fukin green and starts puking
    all over the place
    on me,herself,in the window of my Caddy,all over the ground
    I thought she was dieing
    than the Philly cops pull in to get coffee and they see this 18 yr old chica having a fit in the middle of the parking lot-puking everywhere
    so they call an ambulance
    what a freaken nightmare that morning was
    Cops kept me for at least 90 minutes asking all these questions
    "What are all these lollipops" -they didn't even know what they where
    strange morning at the wawa

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by minet123 View Post
    I had done my normal morning run to North Philly and had crossed back 5th st to go over to wawa( Philadelphia area 7-11) on the Boulevard(rte 1) I had just got well and got a Puerto Rican Breakfast sandwich from the lunch truck on Aramingo Ave
    So I pull into the wawa parking lot and hanging in front is the normal collection of White girls-typical Northeast Philadelphia-all skanks and Junkies
    I had done some...trading for services in the past with a few of the younger cute ones but i wasn't driving all over North Philly at 7 am this morning to find an abandonominium so we can have a "date"
    So one of the younger ones comes up to the car and leans in the window and is sucking on a lollipops
    and I look at her and that Junkie mentality kicks in and I ask her if she is sick this morning figuring I will do my kind dead for the day and kick her a bag if she is
    anyway she says no she got these lollipops for $10 and they been working all night
    WTF -lollipops and she says yea for the kids with cancer and they are kicking everyones azz
    So we are talking and she says she is starving and broke and could she have a bite of my sandwich
    all over the place
    I thought she was dieing
    than the Philly cops pull in to get coffee and they see this 18 yr old chica having a fit in the middle of the parking lot-puking everywhere
    Nothing like sitting in a gallery and nobody is wearing their shoe laces.... Wore out many belts and laces in my time.

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I have done both.. I tapered down correctly and it was still a nightmare.... the thing is, on day 7, I thought I had beaten it and all the sudden it hit... and lasted a few weeks..... I mean bad.... just like the normal withdraw from trying to kick yourself... The sub stays in your body for a long time... My Dr acted like he had never heard of some of the side effects etc etc.. do your own research many people are on it and it's a pain to get off of but once you do it just be done with that shit ya know? It took me a long time but I wasn't ready either but not my thing anymore..I will say that the Sub is better than taking the pills for sure but just as hard getting off of..
    I have been on subs for well over a year. I tried to kick a few times with subs when i was younger but i wasnt done yet. It Takes What It Takes! I have tapered to 4 ** now and am planning on getting off. I have heard the W/d takes a long time and doesnt hit right away. My doctor says it only takes 5-7 days. I think he is full of shit. I dont know what would have happened if it werent for bupe. It has given my life back. back to working and actually MAKING money lol. I also am around to raise my kids! as for oxycodone, i am sure there is a good medical use for the drug , but if you have problems with substance abuse i would stay far away from opiates and opioids. I always thought i was the only dope fiend here, well recovering dope fiend. good luck all! If anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

biggie12

I was a hardcore opiate user for 5 years straight 365 days a year.....

cant imagine that, its enough for me being addicted to marijuana and pussy.

Id be 5 feet under with a opiate addiction. It's fun once in awhile.

flyingillini

Trust me, it wasn't a fun ride....getting off of it it's the worst thing you could ever imagine. 1000x worse than any kind of flu.

Sdotbold
    Update your status

all over the place
    I thought she was dieing
    Minet, You from the city? I am gloucester county new jersey. right outside philly.over the ben, Up 5th, back down 6th, over the bridge , then to work. 3rd and indiana. Kensington and somerset. my old spots.

biggie12

yeah i bet, glad you beat it.

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by Sdotbold View Post
    I have been on subs for well over a year. I tried to kick a few times with subs when i was younger but i wasnt done yet. It Takes What It Takes! I have tapered to 4 ** now and am planning on getting off. I have heard the W/d takes a long time and doesnt hit right away. My doctor says it only takes 5-7 days. I think he is full of shit. I dont know what would have happened if it werent for bupe. It has given my life back. back to working and actually MAKING money lol. I also am around to raise my kids! as for oxycodone, i am sure there is a good medical use for the drug , but if you have problems with substance abuse i would stay far away from opiates and opioids. I always thought i was the only dope fiend here, well recovering dope fiend. good luck all! If anyone has any questions feel free to ask.
    I am telling you, like a week went by and I thought what the hell, I am home and there is no WD, then all the sudden it came on like a ton of bricks.. It is a miracle drug but I was on it for much longer than I should of been. All the Sub Doctor's give different information, it's just another racket...but the WD is a nightmare and just remember it does eventually go away... to this day though, I still will have sneezing fits..... I went on day 13 and 14 sneezing about 200 time a day.... straight Opiate wd!

flyingillini

yeah i bet, glad you beat it.
    I still party but not with Opiates, not a chance!

Sdotbold
    Update your status

I am very glad to say i have been clean over 18 months, i have never had this much time , EVER!

flyingillini

Went to the weed store today.... bought Cherry Pie!

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?

Minet, You from the city? I am gloucester county new jersey. right outside philly.over the ben, Up 5th, back down 6th, over the bridge , then to work. 3rd and indiana. Kensington and somerset. my old spots.
    Yup
    I was the "No Joke" bag over by the graveyard on Germantown ave
    until I got clean and operation safe streets took over

biggie12

Went to the weed store today.... bought Cherry Pie!

i was backstage at ovo last weekend, the guy that was chilling with rick ross owns a shop out in your hood.

have you ever smoked an electronic cigg it was basically like that but instead the cartridges were filled with Hash oil, was amazing shit.

Sdotbold
    Update your status

I am telling you, like a week went by and I thought what the hell, I am home and there is no WD, then all the sudden it came on like a ton of bricks.. It is a miracle drug but I was on it for much longer than I should of been. All the Sub Doctor's give different information, it's just another racket...but the WD is a nightmare and just remember it does eventually go away... to this day though, I still will have sneezing fits..... I went on day 13 and 14 sneezing about 200 time a day.... straight Opiate wd!
    lol still fukkin sneezing , thats rediculous. yeah the sub doctor shit is such a scam. They dont take insurance. they know they got ya by the short hairs. but it has kept me from using dope so i gotta give it credit.

flyingillini

lol still fukkin sneezing , thats rediculous. yeah the sub doctor shit is such a scam. They dont take insurance. they know they got ya by the short hairs. but it has kept me from using dope so i gotta give it credit.
    Not sneezing a lot but I sneeze almost daily and before I only did with allergies maybe a few times a year.. The Sub thing with the Dr's is a very big racket.

Sdotbold
    Update your status

Yup
    I was the "No Joke" bag over by the graveyard on Germantown ave
    until I got clean and operation safe streets took over
    Yeah the game changed drastically after safe streets. it used to be crazy up there. i always went over the bridge,camden dope sucked.

flyingillini

i was backstage at ovo last weekend, the guy that was chilling with rick ross owns a shop out in your hood.

have you ever smoked an electronic cigg it was basically like that but instead the cartridges were filled with Hash oil, was amazing shit.
    I go to Berner's store.... There are so many stores here it's crazy.... I live close to Grass Roots and Divinity Tree..Ya those electronic things are good... The Cherry Pie will be being blazed tonight.. Heading to Milk on Haight to see Cellski and 4 tay

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?

Yeah the game changed drastically after safe streets. it used to be crazy up there. i always went over the bridge,camden dope sucked.
    Well 3rd and Indiana was "Diesel" early in the morning than Absolute would hit about 8 am-is and he be sold out in 15 minutes than back up to Wateloo street where they never close

Sdotbold
    Update your status

That dee zo !!! LOL. I was a early morning guy. gotta get well for work

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Only mentally weak people take drugs

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?

That dee zo !!! LOL. I was a early morning guy. gotta get well for work
    I know all those guys
    from "Diesel" corner
    He would walk his wife to the bus stop on 6th at 6:30 am than walk down Cambria
    nice guy

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

it was to hard to boot for me
    fuk if I am waiting 10 minutes to get the coating to dissolve
    than they clog up your works
    not worth the hassle
    plus at $20 to $60 a pill depending on strength...fuk that
    If you are too chicken chit to go into the hood to score than stick with dilaudid or the Fentanyl patch and if you have an old school doctor than the straight morphine pills,start with the green 2mg before you move up to the purple ones

biggie12

I go to Berner's store.... There are so many stores here it's crazy.... I live close to Grass Roots and Divinity Tree..Ya those electronic things are good... The Cherry Pie will be being blazed tonight.. Heading to Milk on Haight to see Cellski and 4 tay
    I'm doing a little bit of work with jabwaockeez right now so i might have to come out there before the new year we will burn one down together.

flyingillini

I'm doing a little bit of work with jabwaockeez right now so i might have to come out there before the new year we will burn one down together.
    Absolutely, just let me know.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11720

dont go there. i work in a psych hospital and the cotin addicts keep coming back. they cant break the habit. its the worse med to conquer. u dont want to go through this. its pure hell. take it from someone who see what it does to a body

babyjesus
    Up with hope, Down with dope
    babyjesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

I was addicted back in high school. I had a serious back injury and was prescribed it. Ended up being on it for over 6 months and my body craved it. The back pain ended up going away but my body didn't realize it. I had to go to a 3 week rehab, the head aches were unbearable. I blame the doc for not being more harsh. I'll never touch that shit again. Biggest waist of 6 months of my life ever. HillBilly Heroin!

First 123 Last