jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Carter do the right thing

I would take her for ice cream sodas and then maybe take her to some nice alley and seduce her.

Carter go in a narrow alley and let her ride you, would be classic

Carter send me some pics of her ass too

Thanks Pal

McCarthyFam
    McCarthyFam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

i'm at home right now boys, told her i wanted to change into something more comfortable and had to help my dad with something. in the mean time im just loadin these videos. we went out to eat. she just texted me, her parents got a camper and she wants to fawkk in it before we go to the movies at 7

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Kid made it. Reminds me of myself at his age a bit. Keep up the good work, kid.

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Carth get you some

Pound the fukk outta this chick

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Get a sock and black sharpie marker. Put the sock on your left hand like a puppet. Color eyes and a nose on it. Take the sock off. When she comes over, make her dinner. Something unique, like tacos. It will show some effort on your part. Rent a funny dvd. Midway through the movie, excuse yourself, then pretend to go to tinkle. Place the sock puppet on your left hand. Conceal the puppet in your pocket and sit down. Roughly 5 minutes later nonchalantly remove the puppet from your pocket and slowly head towards her vagina with the puppet. When you are about 1 foot away turn the puppet towards her and with a vantrillaqest minded approach do an animated manly voice and say, "I wanna bite your pussy." Also after you say this have the puppet make cookie monster noises like, "yum yum yum yum."

shaggy3000
    shaggy3000's Avatar Become A Pro!

man if you dont know what to do you probly shouldnt be with her. ( as far as a girlfriend is concerned ) you know you need to spend time with her. you might have a one on one dinner or a group dinner with a bunch of friends depending on what she wants. and youre going to lay the dick to her. gift should be easy. unless you dont know your girl very well......... but you keep doing what youre doing. you make me look better.

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

Best gift here

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tell her your name is cmathis and you begged for points on a sports forum

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Yup flowers are good, especially when it's NOT valentine's day. Buying jewelry/clothes etc is just some shit she will trash anyway if you guys break it off, at least with lingerie you can get your moneys worth. Next issue...
    agreed
    Quote Originally Posted by Richkas View Post
    All depends on what she looks like....thats cut and dry son...
    touche.... but "looks" are debatable... fat girls need lovin too, no?

First 12