bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

Anyone play NCAA Football 2012 for PS3

If so where do you get your updated Rosters from? For example Pryor still on the game and things like that... Saw a couple websites that charge like 5$ which I don't think is too bad... Was just wondering what site everyone uses... Thanks in advance

MichaelWaters
    MichaelWaters's Avatar Become A Pro!

tough to do if you havent before. you probably mean an edit where the real names are used, yeah that would be awesome but EA doesnt have the license for it so you would need a 3rd party. tell us how it goes

bballs84

Yeah that would be a lot of work doing it myself.. I meant a place on-line where you can download them already done for free?? Cheapest I saw was 24.99$ so far

MichaelWaters

Quote Originally Posted by bballs84 View Post
    Yeah that would be a lot of work doing it myself.. I meant a place on-line where you can download them already done for free?? Cheapest I saw was 24.99$ so far
    if you are going to play a lot, have a season maybe multiple seasons its worth it. especially if you watch a lot of real college football and know a lot of the players. if you are going to play it a handfull of times and then let it collect dust not worth it

cjwatsonfan32
    Emma Mackey does it for me and idk why
    cjwatsonfan32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

The gameplay is terrible. I was disappointed

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Don'have it, i am waiting on Madden '12 to come out, I love playing online. The only problem is, people quit on me. Like if you take an early lead on them, people don't care they will just end the game, or the connection will die on you. So not only don't you get a win for it but the game doesn't count. Usually it happens when I return the opening kick off for a t.d i am just total ownage at doing that.

It comes out in a couple weeks doesn't it?

Maverick22
    Maverick22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 58

When i kick ass in call of duty people quit on me. I know how you feel.

And madden had a sucky system with rage quitters. You had to finish the game against the computer, just to get your Win. I thought that was whack. They need to find some way to really punish quitters, besides just a rating drop

mecabotuthor
    mecabotuthor's Avatar Become A Pro!

That must be great, but i cant afford to buy ps 3

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6483

I'll play someone madden11 or mlb2k11

MichaelWaters

ps3 football games are only good for having dynasties against the cpu. finding the right tweaks to make it statistically accurate. why play online and have some douche throw 98% of the time, dumb

MB
    MB's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with Michael and his sexy avatar. I tried to play those little wieners online, but no matter if it's Madden, NCAA or NBA 2K, they do they same shit over and over again.

bballs84

Quick question guys: I got the game and have been playing opponents on-line.. Probably played about 5 games think I'm 3-2... However, when ever I check my record before the game it says I'm 0-0 still.. Anybody have an answer for this as of why its not keeping my on-line record. Thanks in advance