pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Why did he call you "MANG" Stevek, you are stupid for not going to the parking lot to slash some tires of those scumbags.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Such bullshit at the Chinese Buffet .

Talk to your doctor about stool test for HP bacteria

orioles
    orioles's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks now I have to go to the buffet.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

Quote Originally Posted by MarlinsFan2212 View Post
    Know your role.
    Asians get first dibs on rice.
    Hispanics first dibs at taco bars.
    Blacks first dibs on fried chicken/crab legs.

Just kidding, you shoulda started a fight. Even if you got pummeled, when the police get called in, its your word against a group of blacks. Not to be racist, but you have about -10000 odds vs them.

Then you could visit them in prison, dangling crab legs in front of them.
    HAHAHA

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Well went there with a buddy last night, it's a good one they have crab legs, shrimp, etc. not the best seafood by any means but if you want a quick fix it's not bad. Well there were some blacks camped out right next to the crab legs, I'm used to one or two doing that but these guys took it to another level. There were like 15 of them. Each time the help bring out some crab legs they would all get another batch whether they needed it or not, no one else could get any. I asked one of them if I could get some he said "Just wait your turn mang" and I did but then when I was close 4 more of them cut in front of me laughing. I told them it wasn't funny and I was going to tell the manager and the one said to me "You really gotta have a problem?" and nodded to his buddy who was sitting at a table who flashed a piece at me. I don't pack heat and I'm sure as heck not getting into a shootout over some crab legs but I mean that's ridiculous. I looked at the manager and he looked at me with a helpless look in his eyes. Got some lo mein and tea and when we left they giggled. I'm not racist but that's flat out bullshit there right there.
    thats crap man. im sure that ruined the whole meal. 1st off not getting the crab leggs then being pissed off. where was this at? you shoulda called the cops as you were leaving. im sure that gun wasnt registered

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Ooooooh rou no lika ra rhinese ruffet eh?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevek173

kmdubya
    kmdubya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1306

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Ooooooh rou no lika ra rhinese ruffet eh?
    Is that Scooby Doo?

Vesuvius
    Vesuvius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

some bull shut up in the Chinese man restaurant, shitttty wok!!!!

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Steve. You just got bitches out by a couple of black dudes. Nice to add the gun so you don't look like a total fa**ot.

Roy Halladay
    Roy Halladay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

******* New Jersey man.

tad0matic
    tad0matic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2027

I call bullshit on this one. even a dumb ass bluegum aint going to pull a gun over some seafood...

poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Stevek173, assuming that's a true story, if it were me, I'm thinking I'd call the cops while I was still at the restaurant. If the guy happened to own the gun illegally, he'd be in a bunch of trouble. It would've also make management think about letting these type of people into their restaurant.

Getting into fights in those situations is the kind of shit that shortens your lifespan, especially over a little food? A thin line exists between manly and stupid. Being pushy might not be so bad, otherwise.

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

You could have had him aressted for threat to harm and put those monkeys behind bars

orioles
    orioles's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was watching one of those undercover shows on FOX a few years ago. One of the workers at a buffet dropped some General Chos on the floor and stepped on it. he peeled it off the bottom of his shoe and put it back in the buffet. I am loyal to my carry out joint. Always fresh.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Crab legs are disgusting. Why would you eat them?
    Captain Sig Hanson might beat you over the head with his hook for that statement..

babyjesus
    Up with hope, Down with dope
    babyjesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Sounds like you'll need some guns.

poochiecollins

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    Buffets are magnets for low lives. This is one of the reasons I avoid them. This is one reason I went to Golden Coral once and never again. Too many blacks there. Sorry I don't care if I'm called a racist it's the damn truth.
    You should try to look more for reasons to like people, rather than just paying attention to what seems weird and scary. For instance, blacks are typically more social and outgoing. If you're particularly reserved and/or only like the type of socializing that involves formal clothing, that probably won't have much appeal to you, but I figure that to be unlikely just based on the fact you post on SBR.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

15 black dudes eating crab legs at a Chinese buffet, plus being strapped with a Colt .45 in the process. Something doesn't add upWas this place in the hood, if so, WTF where you doing their to begin with

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

yea i don't believe you

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelWaters View Post
    bs, liar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    bullshit story
    You think I'd make up a story that outrageous? If I was lying and wanted you to believe it, I'd say something a bit less crazy. Whatever, don't care... take it as a story then. Shit was crazy tho... it's at those points you wish your life was a reality tv show so you could have video proof.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer View Post
    You think I'd make up a story that outrageous? If I was lying and wanted you to believe it, I'd say something a bit less crazy. Whatever, don't care... take it as a story then. Shit was crazy tho... it's at those points you wish your life was a reality tv show so you could have video proof.
    How often have we all wanted to do that to the asshole who cuts in line and asks like it's justified or he/she didn't "get" the concept of what was going on with the lines. You handled it man and I respect that. On behalf of every time I have wanted to do that, thank you

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

When I first read it I skipped over the part where the guy flashes his gun. I don't buy the story now.

Nobody's gonna get shot over crab legs.

fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Kind of the same thing happened to me at the Waffle House. No guns though. Group of ghetto guys try to jump in front of me. It was long ago when I was in shape. Saw the same guy at the gym while he was curling 10lb dumbells while I was benching 275 multiple times. We exchanged looks and he looked away. He wasn't so tough with all his boys hooting and hollering like little monkeys around him and them telling me how crazy he was.

poochiecollins

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    Nobody's gonna get shot over crab legs.
    I think you're overestimating the intelligence of these type of people.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

they serve crab legs at chinese buffet?

mw00
    mw00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

you guys actually believe this story? i'm positive some guy flashed a piece at a buffet. i mean there's idiots out there just find myself hard believing it. harder is that the op didnt go run and call the cops. seeing how he reacted on here, i'm sure if this happened, cops wouldve been called right on the spot.

Foals
    Foals's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

you should have tipped a waiter to give you some crab legs

raidersfan
    raidersfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

As soon as the guy flashed his peace, I would have called 911 and would have said that the guy in line said "ill kill you" and that the other guy flashed his gun at you. Who do you think the cops would believe, you or him. Gaurantee they would have taken him in and as you are leaving flip the guy off.

emoney
    emoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I guess this is why you don't go to a Chineese buffet for seafood.

If you go to a nice seafood restaurant, you won't have to deal with black people.

Except for the ones busing the tables or washing the dishes.

757sFinest
    757sFinest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Still talkiing bout dis yo

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

must be those ghetto chinese buffets

i been to one in detroit where all the black people wait for new tray of roast duck. i guess the one i went to is even more ghetto because it was only 4.25 all you can eat and no seafood. this was the price 7 years ago...might be closed down or price went up to like 8.99 or something now.

poochiecollins

Pico, in your DP, is that an alien coming out of the woman's gut to suckle her tit?

cjwatsonfan32
    Emma Mackey does it for me and idk why
    cjwatsonfan32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

That's cause they literally are bs

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

I would of punched him in the throat

Lion4Life
    Lion4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!

Should haved camped out next to the watermelon on the dessert bar. That would have showed'em.

First 123 Last