EBDOGGN
    EBDOGGN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

just got the email, what do i do now?

pretty funny, I knew the day would come..

as corny as it sounds the girl that broke my heart 2 years ago just sent me the random 1am hey how are things going email.

before you start assuming shit, it wasn't cheating or none of that.. this chick starting working at my job a summer she was down from a university upstate. long story short, we hit it off pretty quick.. the pussy was the best I ever had. not to mention she was a soriety chick with the most amazing and face I've eve seen. as the summer came to an end we kept in contact for about 2 weeks after she went back to school then I never heard of her again.. till now, lol.
    thing is, I got myself a girl now. just as good looking, owns her own business and house. definitely a miss independent and I wouldn't wanna mess it up.
    i already know this other chick wants to fukk, im 99% sure she's back in town, probly done with school and looking for some rooster.. if she wasn't the hottest peice of ass I've had I wouldn't think twice about writing back to her.. but im not ganna lie, I wouldn't mind banging her one last time and making it worth while by kicking her out right after I catch my nut. and get the last laugh
    what would you do??

Fang-Banger
    Fang-Banger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Is she hot? That's all we care about here

EBDOGGN
    EBDOGGN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

lol.. yeah

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Honestly you just need to be upfront with her, tell her you have a nice ladyfriend at the moment and you don't wanna f that up. Tell her you wouldn't mind seeing her and maybe having a few a drinks together to keep the door open for a booty call. BOL

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

pics or STFU!

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

you should risk it but keep in mind that girls have a nose for smelling sex and lies and you have to be very careful. if you are cavalier about it you will get caught.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

There's no need to overthink it or lie about anything. Tell her exactly what you said on here, her poontang has the best berry juice you've ever tasted etc etc but then let her know that you have a girl at the moment but that you still want to see her. If she says no then just move on but if not then you know you can get it in and carry on...business as usual

FlipK11
    FlipK11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Get that last laugh or you will never forgive yourself for not doing so. I speak from experience when i say that when you let a piece of tail get the better of your male psyche, you have lost a bit of what fuels your sack. She isn't worth much more than a quick dump of the load considering you have a girl that sounds like a REALLY good catch, so make damn sure your current girl knows nothing about this (but that's nothing you didn't know already).

Meet up with her, slam her, never speak to her again. You will feel good about this for the rest of your life, given you don't feel guilt or any of that weak shit. Good luck brother!

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Video or your a homosexual

bettorjon
    bettorjon's Avatar Become A Pro!

youre old enough to know what to do.

why ask this forum when we all know that:

1. you wont follow anyone's advice
    2. you wont get decent advice
    3. hmmm....yeah youre old enough to know what you have to do

cheers

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

tell her you have a girlfriend

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22707

no matter what you choose to do.
    1. You have a penis
    2. It will always make the wrong decision for you.
    3. Life is short, always look out for #1 but dont step in #2 by choice

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Pics or this story is a trollercoaster ride.

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

Move this shit to the saloon.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Fukk her ass nut in her mouth call it a day

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Damn fukking straight you wanna get the last laugh... Lead her on and tell her you've thought about her... Hang out with her and be real sincere... Slam the fukk out of her then kick her to the curb and never talk to her again... She broke your heart dude, now break her spirits... Maybe even record a secret sex tape and edit out parts with your face in it then put it up on the internet... You're the man, you always need to win
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheCentaur

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

You guys are brutal tonight

EB- fact of life is...if you're not married and are willing to risk whatever you have now with the new girl in case she finds out (most of us are dumb enough to let them eventually) the go get it. Otherwise go rub one out while you're thinking of the hookup......and call it a day. These things seem a lot more difficult than they really are

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by EBDOGGN View Post
    I got myself a girl now. just as good looking, owns her own business and house. definitely a miss independent and I wouldn't wanna mess it up.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

ebb doggin

E
    B
    Doggin

Eb dog gin

How the fuk do you pronounce your name?

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer View Post
    Damn fukking straight you wanna get the last laugh... Lead her on and tell her you've thought about her... Hang out with her and be real sincere... Slam the fukk out of her then kick her to the curb and never talk to her again... She broke your heart dude, now break her spirits... Maybe even record a secret sex tape and edit out parts with your face in it then put it up on the internet... You're the man, you always need to win
    you sound like a 18 yo with women problems

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

stick with your girl, don't do anything stupid if you got a good thing with her. simple as that

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

Post some pics of the girl that wants to f***