BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

Cougar bait (freemasons)

COUGAR I KNOW YOU WANT TO BE A MASON.GO TO THE SITE I AM ASKING THE TOUGH QUESTIONS AGAIN

WWW.ASKAFREEMASON.ORG

GO TO THE FORUM THE SECTION THAT SAYS (ASK A MASON) I AM ASKING THE TOUGH QUESTIONS AGAIN.

MAN THESE MASONS ARE A BUNCH OF QUEERS

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

How many times a day does cougar stroke your e-rooster, Ginger???

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

THEY HAVE A FORUM JUST LIKE SBR ITS A F-CKING JOKE THESE GUYS ARE FULL OF SHIT

I LOVE BREAKING THESE MASONS BALLS

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

I HEARD ABOUT THE FREEMASONS ON A LOCAL BOSTON RADIO SHOW AND I AM VERY INTERESTED IN JOINING.I AM A 49 YEAR OLD MARRIED MAN LIVING IN THE SOUTH BOSTON AREA.I AM THINKING OF ATTENDING THE FREEMASONS MEETING THIS SATURDAY TO ASK SOME QUESTIONS THAT I HAVE.MAYBE MY QUESTIONS CAN BE ANSWERED HERE IN THE FORUM.

WHAT IS THE DUES HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO BECOME A FREEMASON I HAVE PLENTY OF DOUGH SO MONEY IS NO OBJECT?

AFTER THE MEETINGS DO THE MEMBERS SIT AROUND AND PLAY CARDS AND GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER AFTERWARDS?

DO MEMBERS SOCIALIZE WITH OTHER MEMBERS OTHER THAN THE MEETINGS.CAN OUR FAMILIES INTERACT TOGETHER?

HOPEFULLY I WILL GET SOME MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MEMBERSHIP AT ONE OF THE MEETINGS.

THANK YOU,BEANTOWNJIM

Dan Madore
    Posted: 30 September 2009 08:21 AM [ Ignore ] [ # 1 ]

Total Posts: 792
    Joined 2007-09-27
    Hey Jim. THANKS FOR THE BEAUTIFULLY CAPITALIZED QUESTIONS!!!!

I’ll do my best to answer you.

First, the subject of dues. Each lodge has different dues fees depending on their Charter. Some lodges are more expensive than others. I can only say that the dues in my lodge are $150 a year, but I know that dues in many other lodges are much less. Then there is an additional fee for Grand Lodge dues, and that is around $27 a year.

I’m glad to hear you have “plenty of dough”. Please mail me some if you have so much kicking around!

After meeting activities also varies from one lodge to another. Some lodges have a dinner break in the middle of their meetings, and other lodges have dinner before or even after the meeting. In my lodge, after the meetings, we all get together for dinner. After dinner, those who wish to remain will hang out and play pool or just talk. It is a great way to get to know guys.

By getting to know members of the lodge, many times you make friends that you spend a good amount of time with outside the lodge. I know that many Mason’s families are friends and spend time with other Mason’s families.

You should definitely stop by your local lodge for an open house on October 17 to ask any other questions you might have.

Best of luck!

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Cougar Bait is a washed-up poster.. FACT!

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

I don't know if there's greatness in me BTJ but I am willing to bet these old studs are willing to try to put their greatness as far in me as possible.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

When i first looked at this mason site i looked at the names of the members.

My whole life i have been trying to get on the nstar company seriously boys its one of the best jobs in boston.nstar provides all the power for new england you make over 100 grand a year.i wanted to be a laborer but i never had the connections to get on.

I looked at the masons member list and bang i saw a guy (robert stanley head supervisor for nstar) man why couldnt i have met this guy 25 years ago they have a freeze now there not hiring unless your family

i might go to a meeting just to meet this guy robert stanley like i said my dream job was always to work for what i knew it as boston edison

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    When i first looked at this mason site i looked at the names of the members.

My whole life i have been trying to get on the nstar company seriously boys its one of the best jobs in boston.nstar provides all the power for new england you make over 100 grand a year.i wanted to be a laborer but i never had the connections to get on.

I looked at the masons member list and bang i saw a guy (robert stanley head supervisor for nstar) man why couldnt i have met this guy 25 years ago they have a freeze now there not hiring unless your family

i might go to a meeting just to meet this guy robert stanley like i said my dream job was always to work for what i knew it as boston edison
    did your caps lock button break

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    did your caps lock button break

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Masons are a tight group
    They are oldest club ever
    Weird though

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

"BOYS I JUST CAME INTO A TON OF DOUGH I WONT SAY HOW LETS JUST SAY I CAN BUY DINNER FOR EVERY MEMBER IN THE BOSTON LODGE AND I MIGHT EVEN THROW IN A DESERT.I AM GOING TO LOOK INTO THE MASONS AGAIN I AM VERY CLOSE TO THE BOSTON LODGE.

BOYS IF I DO MAKE IT IN THE MASONS THE LOBSTER IS ON ME

FUTURE BROTHER

BEANTOWNJIM"

cleaveland
    cleaveland's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is one of the better mainstream type sites that talks about the dark side of masonry:

http://vigilantcitizen.com/

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Two Years Later

ITS BEEN A WHILE FELLAS BUT I AM STILL INTERESTED IN BECOMING A MASON.MY GOLF GAME IS LOUSY NOW AND MY LOVELY WIFE WANTS TO GET RID OF ME ON THE WEEKENDS.I HAVE TO JOIN THE MASONS MY LOVELY WIFE IS LOADING ME UP WITH YARD WORK AND I NEED AN EXCUSE TO GET AWAY.SORRY HONEY I CANT WORK ON THE YARD TODAY WE HAVE A SPECIAL MEETING TODAY AT THE MASONS LODGE

I WALK PAST THE BOSTON LODGE ON A DAILY BASIS ITS A WONDERFULL BUILDING.

I AM HOPING I WILL BE ACCEPTED MY LOVELY WIFE SAID SHE WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET ME OUT OF THE HOUSE ON THE WEEKENDS.

I BELIEVE THERE IS GREATNESS IN ME

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

bring back your avatar with u playing the slot machine from eog Bean!!

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THE AVATARS I WOULD LOVE THAT AVATAR

MODS CAN YOU CHANGE MY AVATAR

THESE MASONS ARE A BUNCH OF CLOSET F-GS THEY GO ON RETREATS UP IN THE WOODS YAH RIGHT WE ALL KNOW WHAT GOES ON WITH THESE RETREATS THEY ALL SHOW THERE HOMOSEXUEL TENDENSIES IN A PRIVATE CABIN (SORRY BOYS BEANTOWNJIM AINT GOING CAMPING WITH A BUNCH OF FAGS

(ASK A FREE MASON) YAH I WOULD LIKE TO ASK A FREE MASON WHAT GOES ON AT THE MASON MEETINGS

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25
    Shortstop's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TR88 View Post
    This is one of the most hilarious threads I've ever read!

Nice work, Beaner!

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

jj would LOVE to suck on some mason c o c k, too bad he is a heeb

babyjesus
    Up with hope, Down with dope
    babyjesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

First rule of the freemason society is you don't talk about the freeman society.

JerseyLove
    JerseyLove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

What is going on here. There is a forum for masons?

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

BTJ fill out this app for us.

Application to Join My Secret Society
    APPLICATION FOR THE SECRET SOCIETY (TM)

Name:

Code Number:

Position Applying for:

Previous Experience: ( ) Illuminati ( ) Skull and Bones ( ) Bildebergers ( ) Free Mason ( ) Reasonably Priced Mason
    ( ) Jesuit ( ) International Banker ( ) CIA ( ) KGB ( ) TLA*
    ( ) Girl Scouts ( ) New York Yankees Fan ( ) Martha Stewart stock trading ( ) Terrell Owens Free Agency ( ) Klingon Ladies' Auxiliary and Terrorist Society

* Three Letter Agency

Why do You Want to Secretly Control the World? (Answers in essay form. Applications will be judged on neatness, grammar, and spelling, unless it's meant to be passing a secret code.)

Swiss Bank Account Number:

When Can You Start?

No, It's When We Say You Can Start.

No, We're Not Kidding

The Secret Society--Dominating the World Since (Classifed)

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

You gotta give the guy credit for being persistent.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

dont fukin talk about the order, you coksukers!

you've been warned

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    dont fukin talk about the order, you coksukers!

you've been warned

Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

The actual Masons, the real ones, have so much information... I'd like to get INVITED but to be a member you have to fill some requirements... and to join the real masons you don't have to pay for a membership and They don't sell themselves online... just sayin if any of you are really serious...

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

HEY DAX IS IT TRUE THE MASONS GET QUEER WHEN THEY GO ON THOSE RETREATS

DAX ARE THESE THE REAL MASONS THEY CLAIM TO BE AND THEY HAVE AN OFFICE IN DOWNTOWN BOSTON

WWW.ASKAFREEMASON.COM

I MIGHT JOIN IF THE PRICE IS RIGHT BUT I AM NOT GOING AWAY FOR A WEEKEND RETREAT WITH THESE CREEPS

Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    HEY DAX IS IT TRUE THE MASONS GET QUEER WHEN THEY GO ON THOSE RETREATS DAX ARE THESE THE REAL MASONS THEY CLAIM TO BE AND THEY HAVE AN OFFICE IN DOWNTOWN BOSTON WWW.ASKAFREEMASON.COM I MIGHT JOIN IF THE PRICE IS RIGHT BUT I AM NOT GOING AWAY FOR A WEEKEND RETREAT WITH THESE CREEPS
    Dude I wouldn't know what they do when those guys go on "retreats" but I'm pretty sure that those guys are just taking advantage of people and getting their money... the Real Free Masons don't need money donations or anything, soooo who knows what it is that they are trying to make you join...