Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

85 teens shot in Norway it seems

On a holiday camp island, unreal what a sick ******* world..

boscokid
    boscokid's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    On a holiday camp island, unreal what a sick ******* world..
    what the ****? no place is safe anymore

Gruntworker
    Gruntworker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3899

omfg.... I seriously thought it was like 12 or something. 85??? that's just ridiculous. so sad

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

July 23, 2011 @ 03:20 PM

The Herald-Dispatch
    BERLIN (AP) -- The deadly twin attacks in Norway were greeted with an outpouring of sympathy and disgust across Europe and beyond on Saturday, and generated calls to counter the far-right intolerance that may have motivated the assailant.
    A massive bombing Friday in the heart of Oslo was followed by a horrific shooting spree on an island hosting a youth retreat for the prime minister's center-left party. The same man, a Norwegian with reported Christian fundamentalist, anti-Muslim views, was suspected in both attacks.
    While the background isn't yet entirely clear, "it is said that hatred was a motive," German Chancellor Angela Merkel told reporters in Berlin. "Hatred of others, hatred of those who look different, of the supposedly foreign -- this hatred is our common enemy."
    "All of us who believe in freedom, respect and peaceful coexistence, we all must confront this hatred," she said.
    Neighboring Sweden's prime minister said Norwegian society "now faces a tough challenge. But the questions will also reach us here in Sweden."
    "Remember that what an extremist does can very often be used by other extremists. Our task is to show another way," Fredrik Reinfeldt said in Stockholm.
    "We all have to stand up together and show what is important: to respect each other, to take care of each other, to stand up for democracy, openness and show respect for all people, not the least young people who have chosen to engage themselves politically."
    Germany's top Jewish leader also highlighted the need to fight extremism.
    "As a group that itself is always threatened by hatred, fanaticism and terrorism, we can identify particularly with the terrible loss of Norwegian society," Dieter Graumann said, German news agency dapd reported.
    Austria's opposition Freedom Party, which has drawn criticism in the past for anti-immigration and anti-Islamic rhetoric, condemned the attacks sharply. "It is absolutely abhorrent how young people were systematically killed," general secretary Harald Vilimsky said, according to the Austria Press Agency.
    Pope Benedict XVI said in a condolence message to Norway's King Harald V that he was "profoundly saddened" by the great loss of life caused by the "senseless violence" in the bombing and the following massacre.
    The pope invoked God's peace on the dead and offered "fervent" prayers for the victims and their families.
    Earlier Saturday, the pope's envoy to Norway Archbishop Paul Tscherrig said Roman Catholics would be praying for the victims and remembering the dead at Sunday Mass.
    European Parliament President Jerzy Buzek expressed shock at the targeting of youths at a political party camp.
    "This is an unimaginable tragedy for the families who lost their loved ones, young people at the outset of their adult life, fascinated with public service," he said. "It's shocking how one can inflict so much evil."
    Pakistan, which has been a frequent target of attacks by Islamic extremists, said its president and prime minister "strongly condemned" the attacks.
    "Pakistan itself has suffered enormously from terrorist attacks and fully empathizes with the government and the people of Norway," the Foreign Ministry said in a statement.
    Closer to home, Finland's European affairs minister, Alexander Stubb, said that "when I see what happened in Norway I just want to cry."
    "It just feels so wrong," Stubb wrote on Twitter. "Wish I could give Norway a big hug."

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

The coward fired on defenseless young kids and when police arrive he surrendered, since they can actually shoot back.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6495

Wow that's fcked up

Fieldysnuts44
    @poker table near you
    Fieldysnuts44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Wow what a piece of shit.They should have went ahead and shot the bastard.Sick World that we live in.

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

He should suffer in jail, everyday torchered but sadly it won't happen. He will be sent to jail and he will commit suicide in a week or so.. Fukk the law in these cases

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Cut his fingers one by one and smash them before cutting them off. Sick bastard I'm so angry

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

he will pay ...this world and in the next

mw00
    mw00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

why would he not kill himself afterwards instead of surrendering? already coward killing innocent people but then surrendering yourself afterwards..hope he gets stabbed a million times in prison

Flexible88
    Flexible88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

So sick, hope he pays for this.

raidersfan
    raidersfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

wow, unreal.

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Right Wing Christian. Cant say i'm surprised.

simona
    simona's Avatar Become A Pro!

That is the cruelest murdering that i hear for the last few years...

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

But I thought the only terrorists in the world were Muslims?

First the Arizona shooting, now this?

These extreme, christian, terrorists need to be stopped.

RealMadrid
    RealMadrid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2866

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    he will pay ...this world and in the next
    If I understand correctly, according to local law - max 21 years of jail (maybe I'm wrong).

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by RealMadrid View Post
    If I understand correctly, according to local law - max 21 years of jail (maybe I'm wrong).
    I believe this is correct. Norway believes heavily in rehabilitation. Although he could be kept forever if he is deemed insane, because they would have to decide that he is no longer a risk to himself or others before letting him go

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

If they would ever let this guy out (i'd bet that he gets murdered somehow anyway, hopefully), the whole country would loose it's face. Impossible.

Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

The guy cant be playing with a full deck.....Very sad

hockeyman30304
    hockeyman30304's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Stuff like this is why I'm not sure if I want to have kids in this sick world

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by mw00 View Post
    why would he not kill himself afterwards instead of surrendering?
    Too pussy enough that he couldn't take his own life.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post
    But I thought the only terrorists in the world were Muslims?

First the Arizona shooting, now this?

These extreme, christian, terrorists need to be stopped.
    they say he hated norway letting in muslims, wanted to start some revolution like manson did. Horrible event, but i agree terrorists come in all forms and every part of the world

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Another mass shooting in Norway

A 42-year-old man has been arrested and charged with murder, attempted murder and terrorist acts after a shooting in the centre of Norway's capital, Oslo.

Two people were killed and 21 injured, 10 of them seriously, in a busy nightlife district early on Saturday

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Gotta conceal and carry these days. These mass shootings are the norm now and not only in America.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20445

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Gotta conceal and carry these days. These mass shootings are the norm now and not only in America.
    I live in a rural area. See open carry all the time, so there's probably a bunch more that conceal.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    I live in a rural area. See open carry all the time, so there's probably a bunch more that conceal.
    Gotta do it, even in church and in movie theaters and or any other public gathering places that could be a potential soft target for mass shooters. This is the world we live in now unfortunately.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Two in 12 years isn't really quite like the norm of two per week in America.

But maybe Norway could catch that up if everyone carried a gun!
    Points Awarded:

semibluff gave Optional 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20445

2.4% black population in Norway.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

More mass shootings have increased in recent years here in America as the population grows but it isn't because of legal responsible conceal and carry gun owners.

Copy cat killers are always a concern now. Nut bags that have nothing to live for and nothing to lose could want to go out with a bang and become famous. Those are the ones you have to worry about. They exist in all Countries!

Norway is not immune now. You can build a gun through the mail system these days in any Country. Just buy a gun part here and there and build it up. It's called a ghost gun. Dark web doesn't help matters. Even Australia is not immune in time to that. If there is a will there is a way.

Anyways, I'd rather go to a mass shooting with a little more then my fists if I must. Responsible gun owners are not a threat or problem here in America now and could save the day!

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Nordic Viking Blood Eagle she be brought back for people like this.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17000

i think norway actually might have a higher rate of rampage shootings than the usa per capita in those 12 years. usa is about 61x the size of norway. so that is around 122 rampage shootings if they were the size of the usa. if you take out gang/drug mass shootings (where they are trying to kill specific ppl for specific reasons) then they probably have more or are at least pretty close. since there isnt really a widely accepted definition for mass shootings, and most ppl are under the impression that white ppl commit almost all of them, then i would assume that most ppl dont really view gang violence as similar types of shootings to these 2 in norway.

if you include gang violence in mass shootings then banning guns will do nothing to stop the vast majority of mass shootings since i believe they are mainly done with illegally possessed weapons already. gang/drug mass shootings are easily solved though. legalize all drugs and that will eliminate the vast majority of gang violence like how there are not really any gangs shooting up the streets anymore over bootleg alcohol because prohibition ended.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post

i think norway actually might have a higher rate of rampage shootings than the usa per capita in those 12 years. usa is about 61x the size of norway. so that is around 122 rampage shootings if they were the size of the usa. if you take out gang/drug mass shootings (where they are trying to kill specific ppl for specific reasons) then they probably have more or are at least pretty close. since there isnt really a widely accepted definition for mass shootings, and most ppl are under the impression that white ppl commit almost all of them, then i would assume that most ppl dont really view gang violence as similar types of shootings to these 2 in norway.

if you include gang violence in mass shootings then banning guns will do nothing to stop the vast majority of mass shootings since i believe they are mainly done with illegally possessed weapons already. gang/drug mass shootings are easily solved though. legalize all drugs and that will eliminate the vast majority of gang violence like how there are not really any gangs shooting up the streets anymore over bootleg alcohol because prohibition ended.
    Don't do yourself an injury trying that mental contortionist act.

"America does not need gun control because Norway is worse than us"!! lol

Almost as good as Jibby's "see, this shows it's normal to have mass shootings all over the world".

Did you two pick up this mind fuggery from the same brain washing source? Surely you could not come up with that buffoonery all on your own and both do it??
    Last edited by Optional; 06-26-22 at 07:33 AM.
    Points Awarded:

semibluff gave Optional 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17000

Almost as good as Jibby's "see, this shows it's normal to have mass shootings all over the world".

Did you two pick up this mind fuggery from the same brain washing source? Surely you could not come up with that buffoonery all on your own and both do it??
    we dont need gun control because these types of shootings hardly kill anyone when compared to everyday "safe" activities. more ppl die from falling out of a bed than rampage shootings in the usa.

even when talking about all gun murders put together, the flu still kills around 3x as many ppl per year in the usa. is everyone running around afraid of the flu in your country? do you think alcohol should be banned because it is responsible for more deaths than gun murders?

as we have seen in many shootings, the police can not be trusted to protect you even if they actually get there in time. they are mostly a bunch of incompetents that will not risk themselves for you. the reason for police is to punish criminals and for ppl to fear that punishment as a deterrent to crime.

i will almost always take more freedom with more risk than nanny state safety. i dont even own a gun.

Buena Onda
    Buena Onda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2098

Dude just trolls Americans and you guys keep falling for it. Ignore him: you're little American minds can't comprehend his Mensa level genius.