bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

#1 reason blacks fail in society

The way they talk

That ebonic, ghetto, marble mouthed shit that comes out of 90% of blacks makes any normal white person want to puke

Sounds like you just took a vacation to the projects whenever you hear a black talk

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

over under on how quickly this thread is moved?

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

What does being a racist do for you? Damn dude it's not the 60's anymore

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gohabsgo

harlee71
    harlee71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

I thought it was because they couldn't play quarterback.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

There is a difference between blacks and n1ggs and you better figure it out quick.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Funny, it's usually when people say ignorant, racist things that I want to puke

BrickmanDE98
    BrickmanDE98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 232

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    There is a difference between blacks and n1ggs and you better figure it out quick.
    i second you that

flyingillini

Line it up chop it up sniff more sniff more

bettilimbroke999

Racist?

C'mon, if you pull the average black off the street and talk to them for 10 seconds you're gonna hear that accent, dont you fukin get it ppl segregate who they interact with blacks and whites, so whites adopt the accent of the ppl around them while blacks adopt the horrific ghetto accent of the ppl around them

Its like if you have a deep Alabama forrest gump accent and try to get a job in New York City, it fukin destroys your chances, ppl will naturally assume you're an idiot

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Racist?

C'mon, if you pull the average black off the street and talk to them for 10 seconds you're gonna hear that accent, dont you fukin get it ppl segregate who they interact with blacks and whites, so whites adopt the accent of the ppl around them while blacks adopt the horrific ghetto accent of the ppl around them

Its like if you have a deep Alabama forrest gump accent and try to get a job in New York City, it fukin destroys your chances, ppl will naturally assume you're an idiot
    See video in post #4. There are white marble mouthed people. You think they can get a job in NYC?

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

This bettilimbroke guy starts the dumbest threads on SBR, and he is a cry baby

Someone needs to ban this punk

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    See video in post #4. There are white marble mouthed people. You think they can get a job in NYC?
    And that's all Im sayin if you read my post, whether you're white or black if you talk like a marble mouthed moron then that's going to be ppls initial impression of you which is most important, they are also going to have the impression you're not too bright reinforced everytime they hear you talk

You guys jump down a fuckers throat automatically whenever he gives any criticism of the blacks, open your fuckin eyes you blind ***** and look at the worst cities in America, look at the worst neighborhoods, that shit aint racist its real

flyingillini

There are many successful black people in this society...

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    There are many successful black people in this society...
    There's a whole lot more unsuccessful ones

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

And that's all Im sayin if you read my post, whether you're white or black if you talk like a marble mouthed moron then that's going to be ppls initial impression of you which is most important, they are also going to have the impression you're not too bright reinforced everytime they hear you talk

You guys jump down a fuckers throat automatically whenever he gives any criticism of the blacks, open your fuckin eyes you blind ***** and look at the worst cities in America, look at the worst neighborhoods, that shit aint racist its real
    Well your first post and thread title doesn't mention the word white.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post

Have you seen some of the threads on here? My posts are Einstein level by comparison

Go stand in the fukin ghetto with the blacks you think are so great tonight and enjoy the end of your life

MichaelWaters
    MichaelWaters's Avatar Become A Pro!

mods keeping this in players so he can take it up the arse

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Well your first post and thread title doesn't mention the word white.
    Bc that ghetto marble mouthed accent is standard in 90% of blacks bc of their lack of integration with whites and exposure to proper accent. Amongst whites sure those swamp ppl and backwoods hillbilly's have that retarded marble mouthed accent and what is the results of those groups? They grab snakes out of the swamp for a buck a piece instead of working high-paying jobs
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 07-21-11 at 04:42 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The way they talk

That ebonic, ghetto, marble mouthed shit that comes out of 90% of blacks makes any normal white person want to puke

Sounds like you just took a vacation to the projects whenever you hear a black talk
    its one of many reasons many cannot move up in society

no need to get into it

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    its one of many reasons many cannot move up in society

no need to get into it
    You're right sir

I guarantee ya 99% of blacks on welfare have the accent Im talking about and probably 80% of their population as a whole

But anyway Im back home in The Saloon

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

what about ted turner?

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

whats the number reason white people fail?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post

a. poor blacks steal all their money
    b. rich blacks can't hit with risp

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    what about ted turner?
    Ted Turner has a moderate southern accent naturally being from Atlanta but its not an accent that would make any normal person automatically think hes a moron. He speaks normal intelligent English in every interview I've ever seen of his

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    Laziness and/or stupidity

Whites just dont happen to fail at the ridiculous rate that blacks do which is why there's 7x more blacks in the welfare office than whites by population
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 07-21-11 at 05:52 PM.

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Ebonics isn't an accent, it is willful, deliberate butchering of the English language. And if you think that isn't important, you are totally clueless. Why do you think the entire civilized world trains their kids to speak English? It is because for the last two centuries, the United States has been the driver of the world economy, either thru trade or innovation, and to be successful you must be able to communicate. Besides, English is the easiest language in the universe to learn. Any numb-nut can learn to speak effective English.

It is funny to even have this discussion given that the only reason anyone could think to vote for Barack Obama was that he "speaks so well."

VBPro7
    VBPro7's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4934

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post

Well this is the saloon numbnuts. Bunch of you would be banned if dumb threads were bannable offenses.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont believe the OP was a racist one, I think he was making an observation

difference between PREJUDICE AND TRUTH

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

As a black man, I'm happy to see posters not following this threads lead into the utter abyss of the lower tier a thought process of discrimination.

I want to thank you guys for not letting this guy drag you guys int the gutter.

mw00
    mw00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

The way they talk

areyou fcking kidding me dude...my parents are foreigners and all their friends are too. last i checked, they dont speak a lick of engish but yet are successful and i can honestly say their kids and grandkids are doing good or fine in life. the last i checked their lack of english didnt stop them from succeeding. aside from the stupid racist stuff, this statement is just moronic.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope ppl dont mistake my above comment for me being racist... as that is just utterly ridiculous

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by mw00 View Post
    areyou fcking kidding me dude...my parents are foreigners and all their friends are too. last i checked, they dont speak a lick of engish but yet are successful and i can honestly say their kids and grandkids are doing good or fine in life. the last i checked their lack of english didnt stop them from succeeding. aside from the stupid racist stuff, this statement is just moronic.
    No ones been racist at all in this thread, this is just an objective discussion.

I assure you being completely unable to speak English will make succeeding in this country much more difficult for you unless you have a translator with you wherever you are or you happen to speak Spanish in the Southwest where it has virtually become the official language due to the lack of enforcement of immigration laws

hockeyman30304
    hockeyman30304's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Kinda strange how 80% of the homeless people in the city I work for are black yet the majority of the city is 45% Mexican, 30% white, and 25% black.....fact not being racist. Kinda funny how every "projects, or govt assisted living'' complex you see across the nation is 90% black...fact not being racist...

12 Last