bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

How can prostitution be illegal?

We all pay for sex, I dont take my gf out to dinner and a movie bc we're friends I take her out to hopefully get sex at the end of the night. If I thought that a girls attitude towards giving it up wasnt greatly improved by paying for dates and buying them gifts do you think I would ever do it? **** no!

I like my friends but I dont pay for their dinners and buy them expensive gifts to keep them around, that's all stuff that is done to put your girl in a mood to spread her legs

Now these guys on Wall St or Hollywood want the absolute top of the line snatch....boys that snatch aint cheap. If you want a model delivered to your door and hungry for your rooster your gonna have to come off of some fuckin $$$$ whether it be by direct payment or taking her out on some unbelievably overpriced date and/or shopping for her, you dont spend any $$$$ on that bitch and she aint gonna "waste" her snatch on you

That's just how it is, we are all paying for sex so either imprison every decent lookin girl in the country or accept that every girl that doesn't look like a troll knows her snatch has tons of value and is going to cash in on it one way or another

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

love to see a statistic on rape in countries where prostitution is legal/accepted and where illegal

also, I am stunned to this day that police actually go after these girls who post on craigslist or whatever, who the FUK are they bothering by doing this?

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

It should be legal. The rate of rape and other acts would be lowered quite a bit.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

they want them to be taxed so they'll make a lil profit out of them, beside to their "safety" of the girls that they proclaim that these girls are prone to. most are being manipulated by pimps especially if theyre underage.

http://thecnnfreedomproject.blogs.cnn.com/

fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

oldest profession in the world.

bettilimbroke999

Im sure being a prostitute right now IS very unsafe, standing on a street corner alone and hoping the guy that takes u into some dark alley to **** you is not a violent psycho is inherently dangerous

But were it legal and brothels opened like in Nevada, would that still be unsafe?

IMO it is being illegal that has produced an unsafe environment for prostitutes to operate in

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

99% are whores anyhow. The rest are your mother/sister/grandmother.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dax

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    99% are whores anyhow. The rest are your mother/sister/grandmother.
    Pretty much

Besides if a whore wants to be a whore let her be a whore, who the **** is she harming? If a guy wants to **** the whore and he spends money on dinners, movies, gifts, etc with the sole intention of getting her snatch that is "dating" but if he speeds the process of gettin in her pants along by giving her some money she is an illegal prostitute, I just dont get it

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    It should be legal. The rate of rape and other acts would be lowered quite a bit.
    Rape isn't about sex though, its about power and control. Rapists will always try to rape, regardless of whether prostitution is legal or not.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

You can legally bang broads in a couple places here in the Ya Area...

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I mentioned that earlier that there are legal brothels in Nevada for example and whats the result of that well

1) The girls are constantly checked for STDs and mandatory condom use
    2) The girls are safe from psychos that like to get a little rough by chokin em unconscious during sex in a dark alley for example
    3) The girls are not beaten/abused by pimps as they are in illegal prostitution

How can you regulate who a girl *****? I mean if the whore wants to **** every guy she meets thats her right, if the guys buy her dinners, drinks, gifts etc or give her money directly then good for her

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

I don't think it would have much bearing on the rape numbers.....prostitutes are raped all the time. Most rapes happen on dates/people they know anyway so it's not a 'gee I don't have $30 on me" thing.....going to happen the same either way.

Gruntworker
    Gruntworker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3899

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    What??? Are you talking about places like The Power Exchange? Can't be, b/c it's not prostitution there... where are you talking about?

bettorjon
    bettorjon's Avatar Become A Pro!

only a fool would think that prostitution shoud be legalized.

a lot of drawbacks can happen in this kind of profession not only to the girl but also to her customer.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by bettorjon View Post

a lot of drawbacks can happen in this kind of profession not only to the girl but also to her customer.
    Ridiculous statement

Legalizing it allows for practices which protect BOTH the customer and the prostitute

Only a fool would say that being under the abusive control of a pimp and picked up from a street corner at 2 am and driven to an abandoned location to have unprotected sex in the back of a van is safer than operating legally in a brothel with security and mandatory condom use and constantly screened for STDs

thebertshow
    thebertshow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

It should definitely be legal. Ridiculous that it isn't

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

It's illegal because the government would have a hard time taxing it. Every time money changes hands, the government believes it has the right to take a portion of it. So if the government can't determine which women are selling their goods and which ones are not, then they'll just make the whole damn thing illegal. That's how it is in a nutshell.

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

It's illegal because it's not in the best interest of this country's owners to have pussy so easy to get. Pussy keeps men producing, working crappy jobs saving their money to hit a bar on the weekend and maybe if their lucky take some chick home or even worse, maybe get the working male to join an online dating site, a site where he will have no chance without a job. This is the same reason why the nuclear, monogamous family unit is pushed so hard.

Prostitution totally screws up this system, bypassing all control.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    Rape isn't about sex though, its about power and control. Rapists will always try to rape, regardless of whether prostitution is legal or not.

Prostitution is legal where I live but that hasn't stopped rapes from being committed regularly and guys still picking up street walkers or ordering chicks from ads (both are illegal here). Doesn't matter how legal you make it - there will always be a criminal element and there will always be those men who prefer not to go about it the legal way for whatever reason.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    love to see a statistic on rape in countries where prostitution is legal/accepted and where illegal

also, I am stunned to this day that police actually go after these girls who post on craigslist or whatever, who the FUK are they bothering by doing this?
    Prostitution is legal in Costa Rica, but rape still occurs frequently. My mother-in-law told me that fathers used to take their sons to see a puta on their 18th birthday, and that when a woman was pregnant, or had just given birth, it was also common for the husband to go see a puta. I'm sure it still happens, it's just not as out in the open as it used to be. Same as the drug trade - just 5 years ago you would see the street dealers with the product in their hands holding it out for anybody to see. Now it still goes on, but it's more like hiding in plain sight.

Quote Originally Posted by AribaAriba View Post
    they want them to be taxed so they'll make a lil profit out of them, beside to their "safety" of the girls that they proclaim that these girls are prone to. most are being manipulated by pimps especially if theyre underage.
    Nah, has nothing to do with taxation.

Quote Originally Posted by bettorjon View Post

And what are these drawbacks?

acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

Prostitution is Legal on Panama, I can take you to some places if you come here

17$ = 15 mins with a colombian whore

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

They say you can't tell a woman what to do with her body, when it comes to abortion, but if she wants to sell it to someone for sexual deeds, it's illegal? That doesn't fly.
    Points Awarded:

bettilimbroke999 gave Mr KLC 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

doylfish
    doylfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9805

used to be legal in Rhode Island through a loophole, but closed that up about 2 years ago

shermanator
    shermanator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2973

it should be legalised

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by acarmelo1 View Post

How much for 5 mins ?

acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    How much for 5 mins ?
    They dont sell them like that, you gotta buy 15mins, 30 mins , 45 mins and so on.

Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

It all should be decriminalized not legalized to avoid taxation... AMSTERDAM is the best example of how to work something like that and do it properly and well organized.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    It all should be decriminalized not legalized to avoid taxation... AMSTERDAM is the best example of how to work something like that and do it properly and well organized.
    Amsterdam is a dump run by a bunch of brain dead idiots

if that's a good example, then it's obviously not a good idea

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wonder what all the "boys" in this forum would think of the many ideas women would have for them

aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels
    aggieshawn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1634

Prostitution is legal. Solicatation is illegal.

Protituation is legal in all forms in New Zealand. However, it does not fix the underlying problems of prostiution.

Conan
    Conan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 818

Quote Originally Posted by doylfish View Post
    used to be legal in Rhode Island through a loophole, but closed that up about 2 years ago
    ya miss those days there are still some remnants of it around though.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

There are drawbacks to prostitution

doylfish
    doylfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9805

Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post
    ya miss those days there are still some remnants of it around though.
    Foxy Lady girls?

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by acarmelo1 View Post

Mmmm nice, sex is so cheap down there

Slam that whore around for 15 minutes and hand her a 20 and be like hey wait a minute wheres my change!

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    They say you can't tell a woman what to do with her body, when it comes to abortion, but if she wants to sell it to someone for sexual deeds, it's illegal? That doesn't fly.
    Great post! 10 points transferred

12 Last