B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff
    B1AZE's Avatar Become A Pro!

goldengreek mlb (diverted)

Let the greek back in his thread. I wont say that twice so hop to it.

Not-A-Kid
    Not-A-Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8134

Quote Originally Posted by boondoggle View Post
    you are now added to the list...enjoy.
    Hilarious. How will I and the other 75 posters on your list be able to go on living? Maybe we will put a support group together so we don't have to suffer through the pain alone. Douche.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Greeks psychotic outbursts on Twitter are nothing short of gold. Then he starts going off about wrestling?!?!?! He is 38 years old and attends wrestling events and wheres eye liner.

You cant write this if your tried.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

ralphie is following greek on twitter but yet he always has something to say

God1
    God1's Avatar Become A Pro!

TBH, his recent day games have not been stellar
    Quite the understatement. A better description would be complete disaster

TheTruth1
    TheTruth1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've seen a lot of fighting here but do have a legit question and I don't mean to offend anyone.

If GG is picking under 52% is he really a capper who should have this kind of following? I understand that his units are up but isn't that just generally "luck"?
    Nobody really has a legitimate scale in which they pick one game that's 5 X more likely to hit than another.

So in reality, isn't the amount of units really just an arbitrary number without seeing any actual betting numbers? I know that he's shown some slips but they're always some crazy attempt at a longshot parlay for something like $25.

Basically my point is, if you take out the arbitrary units, he's basically an average capper who's fighting the juice. There's nothing wrong with that since we're all fighting that same battle but let's just call it like it is and stop acting like he's making 6 figures at this.

It's no different than me coming on here and betting 2 units and going 0-3 then betting 10 units and hitting and claiming that I'm up.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

TheTruth1 and God1 hmmmm Ghosts anyone....Can you at least change your name more effectively??

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Quote Originally Posted by YorkHunt View Post
    TheTruth1 and God1 hmmmm Ghosts anyone....Can you at least change your name more effectively??

The one before these 2 was lord and master, so he is getting a little more humble with each name.

LordCC
    LordCC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4223

I have never seen so many people in my life OBSESSED with a poster. This is beyond ridiculous, if not a sickness. You boys need to get some serious help or step outside, as it seems you haven't seen the sun in years.

TheTruth1

trying to guess at some ghost isn't really answering my question

God1

Wow so many huge bets. Is this normal when he's on a losing streak? Seems reckless

TheTruth1

that's kind of my point then, because of the units bet, he can have a losing record and still come out ahead in units

but does he really believe in colorado 3 times more than he believes in florida?
    if he does, then why bet florida at all...and if you bet them, why give up -155 on a game that you're relatively unsure of?

God1

Can someone please explain why he continues to bet against the phillies for huge amounts?

SilverTongueFox
    SilverTongueFox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5303

When did Cheech & Chong join the thread?

God1

And in one game there goes the profit from yesterday. If people insist on tailing don't be irresponsible and bet such high amounts

God1

I am on them all...lets bring in another 20 units GG!
    For how many betpoints?

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTongueFox View Post
    When did Cheech & Chong join the thread?

I truly hate when people come on this page and use multiple ghosts accounts just push their own cause.

God1 and Truth1, first, why do you care so much about GG and the people that follow him? I will never understand this. That being said, if you would rather have a capper hit 55% of his picks, but still get eating up by the juice, go for it. If winning percentages is what gets you off, then you go on with your bad self.

Most cappers, and the people that follow them, only care about +units at the end. That is what really matters. Talking percentages is only what kids do, or people that come on to forums using multiple ghosts accounts to make an idiotic point.

Anyway, nice day yesterday, GG. Hope you get back on track.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

GGs picks so far....

9* HOUST + 100

9* CUBS +110

9* OVER 10.5 CUBS
    I wonder how much this clown is down betting against philly every single day

TheTruth1

funny that my simple questions asking about greek's record vs units bet was taken off....it was just a question about the method, some people on here are way too sensitive

TheTruth1

here you go, i'll put that back so someone can actually answer my legit question

Quote Originally Posted by TheTruth1 View Post
    I've seen a lot of fighting here but do have a legit question and I don't mean to offend anyone.

If GG is picking under 52% is he really a capper who should have this kind of following? I understand that his units are up but isn't that just generally "luck"?
    Nobody really has a legitimate scale in which they pick one game that's 5 X more likely to hit than another.

So in reality, isn't the amount of units really just an arbitrary number without seeing any actual betting numbers? I know that he's shown some slips but they're always some crazy attempt at a longshot parlay for something like $25.

Basically my point is, if you take out the arbitrary units, he's basically an average capper who's fighting the juice. There's nothing wrong with that since we're all fighting that same battle but let's just call it like it is and stop acting like he's making 6 figures at this.

It's no different than me coming on here and betting 2 units and going 0-3 then betting 10 units and hitting and claiming that I'm up.

nickos86
    nickos86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

.... if you take out the arbitrary units ....
    This is your error. A unit system should not be arbitrary.

TheTruth1

Quote Originally Posted by nickos86 View Post
    This is your error. A unit system should not be arbitrary.
    not my error...what i'm asking pretty much...what is the basis for the escalating units if it's not some sort of chase?

God1

Mariners down 5-0 already. This is why you don't bet on teams that have lost 10 in a row, thought this was common sense, ESPECIALLY on the road. And yes, I said the same thing before the game started

I hope boondoggle was joking when he said he was tailing every play yikes

sta0g
    sta0g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1873

not my error...what i'm asking pretty much...what is the basis for the escalating units if it's not some sort of chase?
    Do you really feel the same about every bet?

pwherr
    pwherr's Avatar Become A Pro!

vacation starts tomorrow gg...wanted to thank you again for paying for it...was a pleasent surprise to have it funded by you...

lets end it good tonight for us and see you when i get back buddy

God1

Hope colorado pulls this out for you guys otherwise this is looking like another BURIED night. Even if they pull it out still down on the day

God1

*Another* down day yikes. Looking at about -15 units if arizona can't pull off a miracle. So if we remove the horrific bets against the best team in baseball(phillies) and on a team that has lost 10 straight, the day would be showing a profit. It's just so simple

hardball
    hardball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Quote Originally Posted by God1 View Post

Or maybe they aren't even in that spot if they didn't get lucky in the bottom of the 8th against K-Rod with a 2 out bases clearing double down 2-0? Jesus people only see their luck from the side they bet on
    No where did he mention "luck" Lord and Master.....He simply stated a fact.

Relax.

Interesting card tomorrow.

GGZOLA
    GGZOLA's Avatar Become A Pro!

is gg banned? got 2b kiddin me

cappersmallNWO
    cappersmallNWO's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    Good luck with your plays over the next few days boys. I have a prior commintment and won't be back until Monday evening. If you experience a problem please report the post. If it's real serious, pm me and I will address the matter when I have a free moment during my absense.

good luck boy(S). hmm i guess he means that cappersmall fade team. obviously this moderator has a hate for goldengreek from the past.

also shown him to be the hypocrite that he is by banning me for no slurs, no swearing. just posting the same type of fading play that westcoast, pwherr and the cappersmall gang has been doing. they have been doing this for about a month's worth of posts and not one ban yet. I make one comment about fading illusion with no swearing or anything harassing and he bans for a day because it is directed at him.

talk about being biased. its just sad that illusion allowed greek to get bashed on without policing the forum where greek had to reply back to the cappersmall trolls. a poster can only take so long. i would blame greek if he replied right away but the cappersmall trolls bashed him over and over again and illusion let it happen because he doesnt like greek or he is friends with the cappersmall boys.

Illusion has done a terrible job being a moderator on this thread. He could be good everywhere else but has done a terrible job as he has gotten everything wrong here. you can 100% say he has a bias against goldengreek and he has allowed the "Competition" to come here and bash at greek for over a month.

Has Westcoast or Pwherr in a month posted any plays or made any legit baseball posts in this thread. NOOOOOOOOO. you dont need to be a judge to realise that they are going after greek. if they were truly fading. they could fade and not post. everyone knows greek puts his plays on twitter. they dont need to reply in this thread, yet they do everyday. THEY CHEER WHEN HE LOSES. THIS IS BAITING! Illusion fails to deal with this, YET ONLY 2 REPLIES IN ONE DAY AGAINST ILLUSION AND YOU GET BANNED.

ILLUSION SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO MODERATE THIS THREAD.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: goldengreek

Westcoast0
    Westcoast0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by cappersmallNWO View Post
    good luck boy(S). hmm i guess he means that cappersmall fade team. obviously this moderator has a hate for goldengreek from the past.

also shown him to be the hypocrite that he is by banning me for no slurs, no swearing. just posting the same type of fading play that westcoast, pwherr and the cappersmall gang has been doing. they have been doing this for about a month's worth of posts and not one ban yet. I make one comment about fading illusion with no swearing or anything harassing and he bans for a day because it is directed at him.

talk about being biased. its just sad that illusion allowed greek to get bashed on without policing the forum where greek had to reply back to the cappersmall trolls. a poster can only take so long. i would blame greek if he replied right away but the cappersmall trolls bashed him over and over again and illusion let it happen because he doesnt like greek or he is friends with the cappersmall boys.

Illusion has done a terrible job being a moderator on this thread. He could be good everywhere else but has done a terrible job as he has gotten everything wrong here. you can 100% say he has a bias against goldengreek and he has allowed the "Competition" to come here and bash at greek for over a month.

Has Westcoast or Pwherr in a month posted any plays or made any legit baseball posts in this thread. NOOOOOOOOO. you dont need to be a judge to realise that they are going after greek. if they were truly fading. they could fade and not post. everyone knows greek puts his plays on twitter. they dont need to reply in this thread, yet they do everyday. THEY CHEER WHEN HE LOSES. THIS IS BAITING! Illusion fails to deal with this, YET ONLY 2 REPLIES IN ONE DAY AGAINST ILLUSION AND YOU GET BANNED.

ILLUSION SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO MODERATE THIS THREAD.

cool story bro!!!

waaaaaaaaaaaah

just keep up the plays greek, you the man!
    Last edited by Westcoast0; 07-21-11 at 12:33 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Illusion

Westcoast0

gg such a fing cash cow

Westcoast0

its cute how boondoggle pretends like he is still tailing this clown

nickos86
    nickos86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    Good luck with your plays over the next few days boys. I have a prior commintment and won't be back until Monday evening. If you experience a problem please report the post. If it's real serious, pm me and I will address the matter when I have a free moment during my absense.
    I doubt any one will notice the effect of your absence.

God1

I hope FLA game is rained out..save me a bundle.
    its scheduled to start back up in 5 minutes

what a disaster so far

1234 ... Last