doogtonmai
    doogtonmai's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I bet he takes Tampa, Minnesota, and Arizona tonight.
    He tweeted the plays 28 minutes ago jackass! Nobody cares about your opinions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God1
    God1's Avatar Become A Pro!

boondoggle, everyone has been warning you guys for a long time this was coming. the fact that he is throwing out 10-15 unit plays like they are candy and having some of his biggest plays of the season on teams like the mariners should've been enough for you to see the writing on the wall

doogtonmai

R.I.P. GoldenGreek thread..I've resorted to only play min parlays with GG's picks. I've been crushed, nickled and dimed literally, since April using his grinding method. I'm down about -300 units tailing him. I was a big fan up to about this month, but his inconsistency and consistency on team choices, not to mention, the random tilt-chasing bets on crap teams makes me wonder if he's really capping at all. Some people actually bet his games and lives are being affected. The ole "he's still up units, he must be a good capper" is getting old. The trolls, though annoying as hell, are right when they say he has a history and he's doing EXACTLY what they've predicted. If he just laid off his "personal vendetta picks", he would actually be doing okay. Only people whom followed him from the beginning of the year is up units at this point. Does everyone realize how much he has lost since March including NBA? Boon how about a stat from his high water mark? GG will either blame the June-July months or quit while he's ahead but gtd he doesn't quit on his end, because he's a degenerate like most of us. Until GG gets his head st8, I recommend everyone to tail with much caution and just admit to yourself you were suckered into GG's abilities and lost money in the process. There is hope...start tailing the Beast!

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

Why complain about GG's picks? No one is forcing you to tail.

It's obvious he is a bit biased. I pointed this out a few months ago. He likes Balty, Chicago teams, and hates the Phillies. Just eliminate those games. I mean, is it Really possible to be unbiased?

He also chases. That's why you see the same teams most of the time.

If you look back a few pages, I have predicted about 80% of his plays recently.

Fade the public and play the line.

God1

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    If you look back a few pages, I have predicted about 80% of his plays recently.
    I saw that, truly remarkable. It shows he's not doing any actual "capping" if another poster could predict his plays just by guessing at that kind of clip

boondoggle, don't say you weren't warned...repeatedly

boondoggle
    99.82% of forum posters are idiots
    boondoggle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

This message is hidden because God1 is on your ignore list.

but continue posting...lol.

God1

Quote Originally Posted by boondoggle View Post
    This message is hidden because God1 is on your ignore list.

but continue posting...lol.
    You obviously don't have me on ignore and still read my posts otherwise you wouldn't need or care to point that out

revnecro1273
    revnecro1273's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13172

Quote Originally Posted by God1 View Post
    At what point do you stop betting on a team that has lost 10+ games in a row????

dude is an idiot for taking them...the golden rule is ride the streak...not bet against it...can only lose 1 time if you ride the streak and lose...but if you go against it you can obviously lose multiple times

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

Just to clarify, I wasn't necessarily ripping GG's style. I've learned a lot from him. You'll lose your money a lot faster taking huge favorites. Ever bet a heavy favorite and not believe it when they lose? We've all been there.

With that said, I can't bet every ugly dog on the card day in and day out. Likewise, I can never put 20 units in the worst teams in the league.

I don't understand how he says he doesn't like the card and proceeds to bet every game. Likewise, he says July and August are his worst months and he starts dropping 15* plays on the worst trams in the league. He wasn't doing that early in the year.
    Last edited by BigDofBA; 07-21-11 at 02:51 PM.

boondoggle
    99.82% of forum posters are idiots
    boondoggle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by revnecro1273 View Post

dude is an idiot for taking them...the golden rule is ride the streak...not bet against it...can only lose 1 time if you ride the streak and lose...but if you go against it you can obviously lose multiple times

added to my list...if i wanted to see ignored poster's posts...well they would not be on my list..enjoy.

doogtonmai

Here we go! Good thing you earn much money as a computer scientist...
    Last edited by doogtonmai; 07-21-11 at 03:08 PM.

God1

if i wanted to see ignored poster's posts...well they would not be on my list..enjoy.
    ahahahaha and you respond to my post AFTER you said I was on ignore proving exactly what I said, that you still read my posts and don't actually have me on ignore

God1

poor boondoggle

Westcoast0
    Westcoast0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

rip boondoggle's house, car, etc...

should have listened dumbfuk

Westcoast0

he will hot a hot streek for sure, will be ugly plays that win and mush's like boondoggle ad boston gambler will think he can see the future again, key is to jump ship for a week or so and he will go back to sucking it up

God1

lets go rockies!!! Yay!!! I hit that harder than 10x...cause i was down from earlier games...lets do it!!!
    DEAR GOD

boondoggle, please just cut your losses and heed the warnings. this ship is going down quick

God1

I am chasing..dumping 25 units on yankees...shields has been owned by the yanks...but i'm square so I will prob lose this and be 50 units down for the day...lol
    sorry bud

God1

how many units was he down today? a billion?

another BURIAL

God1

can't wait for the 15* balty and oakland plays tomorrow you know they're coming

God1

a moment of silence for greasy greek

Cannon
    Cannon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cannon

Cannon

Cannon

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14043

He made money early on in the baseball season, now fir anyone to be playing his games is nuts. Let alone unit size.

It's the old saying "strike while the iron is hot", and we did. Even though is method ( amounts of games) were suspect, he seemed like he knew what he was doing. For that run Gg I give you props.

But, wtf Earl, I don't know what has come over you as of late. There is no way on Gods green earth that these games are being capped. And even if they were surely the unit size shows desperation.

I say quit now and take your 200 units and buy yourself some fuc&en benders ( or whatever u call them) and wait till football.

45 units on 3 suckass teams on a losing streak does not equate to any capping at all for that matter.

Having said that, once again I want to congratulate u on having a great early run.

P.S. If I ever see westclown, phreewwwww, lard and mushy and the rest of the rejects anywhere, they will be turned out to my cellmate with a gagball in their mouths. Which I am sure they like anyway.

Westcoast0

its cute how boston gambler pretends like he has made money with gg lol

gg took his girlfriend boston gamblr to the cleaners

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14043

give me 30 seconds with westclown and It would make the whole board happy.

You never pm'ed me fagboy. I told u that u to give me a fake name and I will call Tony at 5dimes, Bobby at Oly, or even Cy at SOS and tell them u are calling. They will fax, skype, email, whatever u want my bal and who I am. And if it isn't 6 figures , I will never post again. Deal fagboy?

Westcoast0

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    give me 30 seconds with westclown and It would make the whole board happy.

You never pm'ed me fagboy. I told u that u to give me a fake name and I will call Tony at 5dimes, Bobby at Oly, or even Cy at SOS and tell them u are calling. They will fax, skype, email, whatever u want my bal and who I am. And if it isn't 6 figures , I will never post again. Deal fagboy?

lmao, your inferiority complex is unreal, you think im going to jump through hoops for some anonymous fa\*\*ot message board douche?

tell us again how rich you are

i have zero doubt you have lost your ass tailing your little hero girlfriend gg, sorry you both went down in flames

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    He made money early on in the baseball season, now fir anyone to be playing his games is nuts. Let alone unit size.

It's the old saying "strike while the iron is hot", and we did. Even though is method ( amounts of games) were suspect,
    You guys are tough.. I'd love to see you all stick your necks out there and invite all this criticism. Oh that's right, you guys "tail cappers"

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26701

Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    You guys are tough.. I'd love to see you all stick your necks out there and invite all this criticism. Oh that's right, you guys "tail cappers"
    well what does him sticking his neck out there get him a bunch of newbies who go into his thread talking ish about his family and wishing him to do poorly and get him banned from posting for defending himself no matter if you tail or fade a capper you shouldnt go into his thread hoping for him to lose and the personal attacks really were terrible but yet your mods allowed it to continue now there is an issue with him and illusion do you really believe lou that any chance illusion can bang him for an infraction here on out he wont? i mean cmon illusion banned cappersmall nwo for no reason but saying that he should post more of his picks cause they seem like good fade material lol so something needs to be done here

Westcoast0

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    well what does him sticking his neck out there get him a bunch of newbies who go into his thread talking ish about his family and wishing him to do poorly and get him banned from posting for defending himself no matter if you tail or fade a capper you shouldnt go into his thread hoping for him to lose and the personal attacks really were terrible but yet your mods allowed it to continue now there is an issue with him and illusion do you really believe lou that any chance illusion can bang him for an infraction here on out he wont? i mean cmon illusion banned cappersmall nwo for no reason but saying that he should post more of his picks cause they seem like good fade material lol so something needs to be done here
    jesus christ guy, nice run on sentence....throw some punctuation in every now and then so we can at least read your useless drivel, dumbass.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Westcoast0 View Post
    jesus christ guy, nice run on sentence....throw some punctuation in every now and then so we can at least read your useless drivel, dumbass.
    its an internet forum not an english class do you really think i care if you like my english

Westcoast0

its an internet forum not an english class do you really think i care if you like my english

yeah, I get it...a few misspelled words are one thing but your butchering of the english language makes it hard to take anything you say serious.

GL

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Westcoast0 View Post

yeah, I get it...a few misspelled words are one thing but your butchering of the english language makes it hard to take anything you say serious.

GL
    im not asking you to take me serious just go about your business and stay out of mine go back to where you came from

Westcoast0

im not asking you to take me serious just go about your business and stay out of mine go back to where you came from

Going to draw a map to the period key on your computer for you.

First 12345 ... Last