Betpoints: 4883

Maybe you should get a speech coach, that would help u gain more confidence

jahred6999
    jahred6999's Avatar Become A Pro!

The best place is to just get them online

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

I use these two, both are pretty solid:

www.[URL="http://www.bestpricenutrition.com"]bestpricenutrition.com [/URL]and www.[URL="http://www.dpsnutrition.com"]dpsnutrition.com [/URL]

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Big waste of money. All you need to do is lift.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Eat real food. You should get plenty of creatine from animal meats. I guess if you're vegetarian, then supplement. Real food is way cheaper than supplements. I've been down that road before. When I first decided to start getting in shape a few years back, my personal trainer recommended all these various supplements, and I fully fell for the hype. I spent tons of money monthly on supplements, and they didn't really help much at all.

Real food will always be superior to any supplement that you'll find.
    You barely even get a gram of creatine from red meat. You would have to eat like 5 steaks to even get 5 grams.

There is nothing wrong with taking cytogainer though if he says he has a fast metabolism.

but if he really wants to slow his metabolism down Casein Protein is going to shut everything down pretty much and help him out a lot

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeOverUnder View Post

You barely even get a gram of creatine from red meat. You would have to eat like 5 steaks to even get 5 grams.

There is nothing wrong with taking cytogainer though if he says he has a fast metabolism.

but if he really wants to slow his metabolism down Casein Protein is going to shut everything down pretty much and help him out a lot
    I'm a firm believer that everything that our body needs is available completely natural - nothing needs to be processed. Every vitamin, mineral, and supplement is available in it's raw natural form - food.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

you can get roids from The Silk Road..you need tor to find the website and figure out bitcoins but they have other good stuff decent prices...or so I've heard I would never buy anything illegal

slatter
    slatter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Online, just make sure the website is trusted, or you can go to somewhere like a Vitamin World outlet with a coupon, those are pretty legit.

EBDOGGN
    EBDOGGN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    I'm a firm believer that everything that our body needs is available completely natural - nothing needs to be processed. Every vitamin, mineral, and supplement is available in it's raw natural form - food.
    this guy just hit it on the money.

only reason I have a gallon of protein on top of my fridge is cause sometimes I don't have the time to cook a chicken breast or steak and need some protein. so its a quick fix. but I literally laugh my ads off at the guys that swear by drinking 3 shakes a day.

JoeVig
    JoeVig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Any current power hitter in MLB. They are probably being sold at garage sales.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    you can get roids from The Silk Road..you need tor to find the website and figure out bitcoins but they have other good stuff decent prices...or so I've heard I would never buy anything illegal
    haha, i love it! i say if you're smart enough to figure out how to find the silk road, then you should just get any immunity from anything you want to purchase on there. drug laws weren't put into place to protect the smart people from themselves (that's why you'll never see steve jobs or bill gates sitting in a jail cell for smoking weed or dropping some acid).

BTW, just in case any bodybuilders are coming to the bash, steroids are fully legal in CR, and are over the counter at any corner pharmacy.

Quote Originally Posted by EBDOGGN View Post

this guy just hit it on the money.

only reason I have a gallon of protein on top of my fridge is cause sometimes I don't have the time to cook a chicken breast or steak and need some protein. so its a quick fix. but I literally laugh my ads off at the guys that swear by drinking 3 shakes a day.
    I bought every supplement under the sun at one point in time. All it seemed to do was get me wired and turn my piss neon orange, lol. I choose natural food to get what my body needs now. I gave away all my powders and other supplements. I did enjoy Jack3d though (the original formula).

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4994

20 rep squats heavy dips lots of milk and rest

cjwatsonfan32
    Emma Mackey does it for me and idk why
    cjwatsonfan32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

barry bonds has a supplement shop off of fifth and maine

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

www.advantagesupplements.com depending on what you're looking for the cheapest on the web hands down. A1Supplements.com use to be the cheapest until they marked things up about a year and a half ago.

Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Get away from that weight gain stuff,unless your looking to increase your belt size.

A great supplement to use is X-Factor,its legal and non-hormonal,its a product of Molecular Nutrition.

The company's founder is William Llewellyn,this man is a supplement and anabolic genius.

Rest assured if your buying a supplement with this mans name on it,your not buying snake oil.

TheMoneyShot

Joe Dogs - Have you ever used SuperDrol (the original formula) by Anabolic Xtreme? Just curious... they have changed the formula 3 times because of the US Laws etc. Most of the stuff is BS now for supplements... unless you're looking for a protein shake etc. Just wondering if this X-Factor reminds you of SuperDrol? Thanks!

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

overunder thinks his protein is working bc he gained TWO pounds. I lose about 5 pounds every night from sex and peeing the bed. Wo pounds

TheMoneyShot

Creatine is for a Dinosaur.

If you took in whey protein constantly... you'd be better off concentrating on that supplement than creatine. The sh#$ don't work.

First 12