FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

The man shot back. Nothing left to talk about here. Not to mention he was running. You don't do that unless you are willing to put your life on the line for the actions you did. This man chose that path and got what he deserved.

You aren't above the law!

Bigmikesm
    Bigmikesm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1690

Fuk that piece of garbage. He gets what he deserves for shooting at the police. They all sound like a bunch of savages in the video.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Will somebody please translate this video into English for me? Thanks.

Exactly....we have catered to the lowest common
    denominator far too long.
    Faux hip white kids dumbing down with their homies in their
    synthetic attire and synchopating attitudes.
    The jive remain jive and receive well earned derisive snarky
    snickers to their face.
    Enoy the crumble....

Marv001
    Marv001's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Why were the innocent young folks getting apprehended by the cops in the first place?
    It was new years and a Bart cop had a kid on the ground. According to the cop, he meant to pull his taser but accidentally pulled his gun and shot Oscar grant in the back. I grew up in sf and dropped plenty of people off in hunters point. Like the other posters said, sf is not this bad.

FlipK11
    FlipK11's Avatar Become A Pro!

^ Agreed. SF is no hood, gotta head over to east bay for that.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Fillmoe to HP!

doylfish
    doylfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9805

i'll quote myself again since you refuse to acknowledge the scenario below because you know it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by doylfish View Post
    so again. how is swinging a bag of beer in a threatening manner not brandishing a weapon? and again, i implore you to take a six pack, put it in a bag, and swing it as hard as you can at one of your buddies heads or have them do the same to you. see what happens. that bag of beer absolutely has the ability to catch a guy in the head and kill him from causing hemorrhaging in the brain, induced coma, etc etc. chances that it actually kills are on the lower end compared to guns/knives/etc etc, but absolutely the intent and ability are there.
    maybe colors will help you read better.

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Haha, you lose again. A blunt object which actually causes death. I doubt a bag of beers fits in that category, and I don't doubt these Sheriffs deputy will be held accountable for excessive use of force. So your saying that if someone was swinging a 12 Pack of Dr. Pepper at some cops, they should automatically be condemn to death because it's a deadly weapon in their head I bet you can look into the history of humanity since the invention of beverage cans, and find nothing where a person actually got killed by one or even severely hurt. As vague as the definition it self tries to get, they can even barely site of cases where even rocks was considered a deadly weapon. Despite rocks being used as a common weapon since the medieval daysGetting hit by an aluminum can is not even equivalent to a good punch in the head.
    and exactly how do 'i lose' again? they said it was a bag of beers. not ONE empty aluminum can as you're implying. a bag full of unopened cans. if you're seriously that dense to think that one 50+ old guys punch would cause greater damage compared to his ability to inflict damage by swinging a bag full of unopened cans at someone's skull the hopefully darwin's theory takes over and removes your genes from the gene pool. it's simple physics, but if you can't even read correctly i'm not even going to try to explain math.
    the fact that it didn't cause death in this scenario has nothing to do with the fact that it "could"cause death. hence it can be described as a deadly weapon in the manner which he was using the blunt object which is exactly what that bag was when filled with unopened cans.

if you prefer we can change it to rocks in the bag that weighed the same as the cans if that makes you think of it as more of a weapon. really doesn't matter what was in there for weight it still has the ability to cause blunt force trauma to the head leading to skull fractures/hemorrhaging/thromboses/hematomas/coma/death.

bottom line, guys got shot in both situations because they didn't act in a manner that behooves a normal citizen in society who has nothing to run or hide from.
    Last edited by doylfish; 07-20-11 at 03:14 PM.

hockeyman30304
    hockeyman30304's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Gotta agree with doylfish on this one Frostno98. Im a paramedic in no way a Dr but ive seen less than a six pack of beers hitting a guy in the head kill him. If your so sure of yourself why dont you make a video of someone swinging a 6 pack of beers in a bag and hitting you in the head that would end this argument

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Im white so I rarely start fights/shootouts with the cops to provoke them to kill me

For blacks I can see how this is a huge issue though

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Topgame, You from Chicago? This you?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...tory?track=rss

First ... 2345