GoIrish682
    GoIrish682's Avatar Become A Pro!

i want to take time and read this again

BGboothA
    BGboothA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

I do find it entertaining that people who watch 'news' in this country automatically assume they know more than the 12 jurors who were actually in the courtroom.

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

i wasn't a juror in the OJ trial but i'm pretty sure i'm aware of what DNA is---in addition to the other 3 billion pieces of evidence that everyone in america was witness to on a nightly basis through the length of the trial

bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

The three scariest words in the English Language -Trial by Jury

babyjesus
    Up with hope, Down with dope
    babyjesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

she's free now, get over it.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

a couple of jurors have already gone on the record to say it disgusted them setting her free, but there just wasn't the evidence to convict her of murder.

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    a couple of jurors have already gone on the record to say it disgusted them setting her free, but there just wasn't the evidence to convict her of murder.
    Sure there was. It's just that in today's CSI climate, plenty of stupid jurors think that no DNA = reasonable doubt.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Pujols View Post
    Jury was stupid.
    No they were not.

They took this more serious then anybody else did, they didn't look at it from the lynch mob pespective. They didn't view this as some sick entertainement by watching this on Nancy Grace, and start raring over this being one of the worst things to ever hahppen in the history of humanity.

Juries love to convict people, the fact is they convict people 95 percent of the time. White black, does not matter what race. The evidence was not here, they couldn't proof how she died, which was a big reason.

And as to the person saying they were 'bullied'. I doubt it, most of the jury members came out, they don't sounds like the intinminatnig type. I believe the jury foreman said on Greta that they took Murder 1 out right away. That was a complete over charge.

EVERYONE, on the jury WAS SHOCKED, when the state finished their case. Asking 'that is it?'.
    This case was baseless, the charges were trumped up to murder 1 based on the media attention and soley on that. Anything else would have led to him losing in the upcoming elections. So obviously instead of doing the right thing, he goes for saving his own ass.
    He didn't want the lynch mob coming after him.
    Luckly in America, we base our justice system on facts. We don't base it on lynch mobs.
    The jury looked at the whole picture, and when you can't proof how or when she died, that is HUGE. There was no evidence besides the searches that she had a chloroform over dose. They claim they found it in cars, but fact is that amount is found in most car.

I am just sick and tired of these lynch mobs roaring over this verdict, roaring over this case in general. Acting like this is some great injustice in America, acting like this child's death is something so tragic it is one of the most tragic things ever.
    Seriously people, be pragmatic for once in your life.
    It wouldn't even make it in the top 1 million. Maybe 10 million.

Reason why this case was popular, Nancy Grace fans. Nancy Grace fans, started this whole lynch mobs. They never found a plaintiff they didn't was guilty. But anyways , they couldn't believe this sweet young women, could KILL such a CUTE WHITE GIRL! Who was well off, in the suburbs! No way! And oh no! This pretty white girl , went out partying after wards! Why? Her kid is missing? And she didn't report her kid missing? SHE MUST BE GUILTY! RAR! Who cares, if there is no evidence, no facts, no facts of death. Nope, she is guilty!
    Now there is a new report out, that there WAS NEVER! NEVER! Chloroform searches for 82 times. NEVER. There was actually two different results, one came back with 82, and one came back with 1. A programmer even TOLD the prosecution that it was WRONG, they still went with it. But nope, the state, now HAS to listen to this lynch mob, they don't want to become lynched next, they want to have their jobs. Who cares? This women HAS to be guilty, who cares their is no evidence, and we are supposed to base are verdicts on facts?

The fact is, if this was a black girl this happen to, in the 'hood. This would never be on Nancy grace, this would never be a national television tragedy, everyone would be living in blissful ignorance. Like they do in most of the worlds problem, so hey everyone, lets all get worked up on this case. Lets all Rar Rar over this and over blow this case into something its not.

Sorry had to let off some steam, my fuckjing parents *(yes I still live at home) watch ******* HLN 24/7. And it pisses me off so much.
    Today Nancy Grace was bitching about 'Tot Mom' making up all these stories about her location to 'keep the story going' so 'they could make more money'. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm. Hello, Nancy, um, like its called Nancy Grace, you can like move on to a different case. But nope, you know what brings in the ratings Nancy, face it Nacny, you are the one who wants to make money on this poor childs death.

Ugh, I am done. (You don't have to read that hole thing, I was just venting)
    Last edited by neverstoppers23; 07-20-11 at 02:08 AM.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Pujols View Post
    Sure there was. It's just that in today's CSI climate, plenty of stupid jurors think that no DNA = reasonable doubt.
    That is not true, as per my ranting post. 95 percent of cases end in convictions.
    Yes in some cases, some jury's might not convict because they think their needs to be DNA, but don't make it out to be some radical problem.
    In most cases their is NOT Dna, so how can you sort the 95 percent conviction rate around the country?
    In some cases Prosecutors have a 100 percent conviction rate.

GoIrish682
    GoIrish682's Avatar Become A Pro!

i have reaad for many hours about this and i must agree

Albert Pujols

LMAO. Yeah, there's no evidence and we can't convict. Circumstantial evidence doesn't count. Kid's missing for 30 days, mom's out partying the whole time and then makes up a nanny that doesn't exist. Mom tells hundreds of lies and a search team looks for the body while the mom knows she's dead. Mom knows where the body is but doesn't tell. Finally 6 months later the body is found. Oh, we know Casey put her there but we can't prove how she died. We have no idea how she died. Not guilty. The girl might have died from an asthma attack. We can't prove she didn't.

THIS IS A ******* JOKE.

Albert Pujols

Kids die from accidents all the time. The parents don't wrap them in plastic bags, hide them, make up stories, and then claim accident when the body is found. "Oh shit, my kid died and the authorities might think I killed her. Should I go tell them what happened? No, I can't do that, I think I'll dump her in the woods and do wet T-shirt contests for a month. Then I think I'll make up a whole bunch of lies and stick with them until they prove they are lies. Then I'll lie some more and tell them that I really know that my kid is gonna be returned to me safely. Please pray everyone. Not until 6 months later when her decomposed body is found will I say I knew she was dead the whole time. But it was an accidental drowning. Now can I please go do some more wet T-shirt contests? I've got some penis to suck."

NOT GUILTY. WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT REALLY HAPPENED AND NEVER WILL.

What a joke.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

^ If it's an accidental death, you could wrap a dead body in christmas lights and then shit on it before dumping it in the woods and it won't get you convicted of 1st degree murder.

First 12