TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why work when I can chill ?

havent worked in 6 months feel very good, of course you wont spend much money or buy nice expensive things you dont need anyway, but you will feel better and have time to do whatever you want

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

A) it's unsustainable

B) you're wasting time when you could be earning and putting back $$ to enjoy a permanent vacation later.

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good shit TR!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TR88

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow...I hate not working.

I'd prefer to work then just sit at home (except on Sundays) And why wouldn't I want money instead of just sitting around home posting online?

TR88

Quote Originally Posted by LostBankroll View Post
    Good shit TR!
    thanks pal

TR88

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Wow...I hate not working.

I'd prefer to work then just sit at home (except on Sundays) And why wouldn't I want money instead of just sitting around home posting online?
    Gates everyone is different pal, some people do like to stay busy while some are not used to working

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

can you please show us the video of you playing with your mini samurai swords you fukk

dinaro7
    super player
    dinaro7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TR88 View Post
    Gates everyone is different pal, some people do like to stay busy while some are not used to working
    u r just like a bum u see on the streets

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

I been on a short dissability leave for 2 weeks. I go back to work on monday. I cant wait. I cant stand being home most of the day. Unless im
    On vacation theres no reason why id want more than a 4 day weekend once a month as i take.

elgreco
    elgreco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1612

This thread reminds my of a classic story that has been told 100 different ways. This is one version I found on a blog:

The American businessman was at the pier of a small coastal Mexican village when a small boat with just one fisherman docked. Inside the small boat were several large yellow-fin tuna. The American complimented the Mexican on the quality of his fish and asked how long it took to catch them.

The Mexican fisherman replied,”Only a little while.”

The American then asked, “Why didn’t your stay out longer and catch more fish?”

The Mexican said,” Because I have enough to support my family’s immediate needs.”

The American then asked, “But what do you do with the rest of your time?”

The Mexican fisherman said, “I sleep late, fish a little, play with my children, take siesta with my wife, Maria, stroll into the village each evening where I sip wine and play guitar with my amigos; I have a full and busy life, senor.”

The American scoffed, “I am a Harvard MBA and could help you. You should spend more time fishing, and with the proceeds, buy a bigger boat. Then, with the proceeds from the bigger boat you could buy several boats; eventually you would have a fleet of fishing boats. Instead of selling your catch to a middleman you would sell directly to the processor, eventually opening your own cannery. You would control the product, processing and distribution. You would need to leave this small coastal fishing village and move to Mexico City, then LA and eventually NYC where you will run your expanding enterprise.”

The Mexican fisherman asked, “But senor, how long will this all take?” To which the American replied, “15-20 years.”

“But what then, senor?”

The American laughed and said, “That’s the best part! When the time is right you would announce an IPO and sell your company stock to the public and become very rich, you would make millions.”

“Millions, senor? Then what?”

The American said, “Then you would retire. Move to a small coastal fishing village where you would sleep late, fish a little, play with your kids, take siestas with your wife, stroll to the village in the evenings where you could sip wine and play your guitar with your amigos.”
    Last edited by elgreco; 07-13-11 at 04:27 PM. Reason: formatting
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave elgreco 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4943

Quote Originally Posted by elgreco View Post
    This thread reminds my of a classic story that has been told 100 different ways. This is one version I found on a blog:

The American businessman was at the pier of a small coastal Mexican village when a small boat with just one fisherman docked. Inside the small boat were several large yellow-fin tuna. The American complimented the Mexican on the quality of his fish and asked how long it took to catch them.

The Mexican fisherman replied,”Only a little while.”

The American then asked, “Why didn’t your stay out longer and catch more fish?”

The Mexican said,” Because I have enough to support my family’s immediate needs.”

The American then asked, “But what do you do with the rest of your time?”

The Mexican fisherman said, “I sleep late, fish a little, play with my children, take siesta with my wife, Maria, stroll into the village each evening where I sip wine and play guitar with my amigos; I have a full and busy life, senor.”

The American scoffed, “I am a Harvard MBA and could help you. You should spend more time fishing, and with the proceeds, buy a bigger boat. Then, with the proceeds from the bigger boat you could buy several boats; eventually you would have a fleet of fishing boats. Instead of selling your catch to a middleman you would sell directly to the processor, eventually opening your own cannery. You would control the product, processing and distribution. You would need to leave this small coastal fishing village and move to Mexico City, then LA and eventually NYC where you will run your expanding enterprise.”

The Mexican fisherman asked, “But senor, how long will this all take?” To which the American replied, “15-20 years.”

“But what then, senor?”

The American laughed and said, “That’s the best part! When the time is right you would announce an IPO and sell your company stock to the public and become very rich, you would make millions.”

“Millions, senor? Then what?”

The American said, “Then you would retire. Move to a small coastal fishing village where you would sleep late, fish a little, play with your kids, take siestas with your wife, stroll to the village in the evenings where you could sip wine and play your guitar with your amigos.”
    Moral of the story is... don't be a fisherman?

elgreco
    elgreco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1612

Quote Originally Posted by daneault23 View Post

UntilTheNDofTimE

Quote Originally Posted by daneault23 View Post
    Moral of the story

" You best take what you need but dont be greedy" 2pac Shakur
    " Though we exist to breed some believe that success comes to currency, it stresses half the block, with success comes greed"
    " The one thing we all adore, that one think worth dying for, brings us nothing but pain stuck in this game searching for fortune bad fame"
    Points Awarded:

elgreco gave UntilTheNDofTimE 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TR88 View Post
    havent worked in 6 months feel very good, of course you wont spend much money or buy nice expensive things you dont need anyway, but you will feel better and have time to do whatever you want

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tr88 just last week you said you were depressed b/c you gambled away all your money?

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

I find it hilarious that this is the same asshole saying others work at Mickey D's and live in their mom's basement.

Fuker ain't even working

$2000 parlay

acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

Lolz, people that dont work and get free money from goverment, are just a waste of bood and organs.

If you do not work and dont get any free money then you are OK.

onizuka
    onizuka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2533

For some peoples, not have a work (doing nothing) can cause a stress or even a depression. So I think work is not only for money

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

true... work gives you a sense of satisfaction

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Working 8+ hrs a day sucks

UntilTheNDofTimE

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    I work 11+ last 3 mnoths str8. Thank god the slow down stRTS THIS WEEK. Shuold be down to 48 ish hours a week.

ronibrown
    ronibrown's Avatar Become A Pro!

human would feel never enough of good things thats why

ronibrown
    ronibrown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post

Takethebooki
    chizzy owes me 330 pts?
    Takethebooki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 522

havnt worked in 2 years