tanner40
    tanner40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8060

Boys I blew it this time

Well boys I don't post much about my personal life (much more interesting things going on in the world) but I figured I could give you all a good laugh tonight.

I have posted a few pics of my girl on here and she was even voted SBR Poster's Hottest Girlfriend by our very own JJGold.

Anyways I thought I would be slick and take another girl to the beach for a few days. I needed a few days off work and things have been a little rough between my girl and I.

Long story short I thought I had every base covered with this beach trip. Apparently not. I have been home from the beach with this other girl since Sunday and today my girl tells me she has found out everything that has happened.

Only 2 people know what was, she doesn't have any of my passwords to email or Facebook, I used ************ she doesn't have access to, wtf?

How did she find out men? I am so far up sh!t's creek now it is not even funny.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4327

Maybe one of her friends was at the beach? Or she is just bluffing, to see if you tell her something.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

deny to the bone.... I don't give a shit if there is photos... you always deny deny deny

tanner40

Why is c r e d i t c a r d s edited?

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

tanner we need to see pics of your gf first

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Shes probably like mine and hacked everything you have....phone calls,texts, emails, phone account for months ago ect ect

iceminers26

she is bluffin Tanner, you deny that shit and flip it on her for not trusting you... by the end of it she will be on her knees

iceminers26

topsy turvy that bitch

Points Awarded:

SprayBoy gave iceminers26 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LostBankroll

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

If she's young......turn that shat around and act pissed off that she's even QUESTIONING you and your loyalty. When/if she has you backed into a corner and hammering you with facts........look her in the eye.....and say....."your accusations are beyond hurtful.....you've really crushed my feelings".......and walk the fukk out with your best "sad face".

tanner40

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    tanner we need to see pics of your gf first
    Last edited by tanner40; 07-13-11 at 01:09 AM. Reason: I suck at the pics

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Yeah, thats a bad beat.

Enjoy single life :/

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

tanner how did your gf confront you?

face to face in person, text message, phone call, email?

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

keystroke logger

tanner40

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    tanner how did your gf confront you?

face to face in person, text message, phone call, email?
    She sent me a text saying she KNEW I was texting another girl last night instead of hanging out with her (different girl than the beach girl) then 5 minutes later I got a text saying "I need to speak with you ASAP"

I knew it wasn't good after that.

tanner40

Quote Originally Posted by excel View Post
    keystroke logger
    Excel the ONLY logical explanation I can come up with is that my old phone (og Droid) got wet in the ocean so I bought a new one when I came back...I guess it is possible she blew dried that shit and put it on a charger to turned it on and read all my sh!t

If this is the case I'm buried...

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4327

Quote Originally Posted by tanner40 View Post

Excel the ONLY logical explanation I can come up with is that my old phone (og Droid) got wet in the ocean so I bought a new one when I came back...I guess it is possible she blew dried that shit and put it on a charger to turned it on and read all my sh!t

If this is the case I'm buried...
    Just a FYI from here on out.

Make sure you turn on the Screen lock feature. So you have to enter a PIN to get in your phone.

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

No use now. He's fuked.

Maniac
    Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8815

She doesnt happen to know this other girl that you have been texting does she, or even worse - wasnt sure if she could trust you, so used one of them decoy companies who send out a girl to try to chat you up and then let your missus know whether you could be trusted ?

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you're going to the beach with other girls sounds like you didn't care that much in the first place. move on. when you find someone you really care about you will stop going out with other girls. nobody here knows how she found out, you should ask her.

tanner40

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Just a FYI from here on out.

Make sure you turn on the Screen lock feature. So you have to enter a PIN to get in your phone.
    I had a slide-password thing.

Guess it should have been more complicated

See you all at the bash you fukks

Gee

Quote Originally Posted by tanner40 View Post
    Excel the ONLY logical explanation I can come up with is that my old phone (og Droid) got wet in the ocean so I bought a new one when I came back...I guess it is possible she blew dried that shit and put it on a charger to turned it on and read all my sh!t If this is the case I'm buried...
    lol.

She was prob trying to be a good girlfriend and fixed your phone.

Were you texting another girl last night?

You sound completely and utterly buried with this one. At least, you don't seem as socially retarded as most on here and can get other girls.

tanner40

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    If you're going to the beach with other girls sounds like you didn't care that much in the first place. move on. when you find someone you really care about you will stop going out with other girls. nobody here knows how she found out, you should ask her.
    capper I know this. I am trying to provide you all with some late night entertainment. Loosen up

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

deny

if you admit it, even if she says she just wants to hear you say the truth - you're screwed for good

if she's the type to go through your shit somehow, she's not going to forgive you anyway

but really, cappy's right - if you truly cared about her you wouldn't have been messing around

still deny though unless she pulls out video and then you should just run

Gee

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    deny if you admit it, even if she says she just wants to hear you say the truth - you're screwed for good if she's the type to go through your shit somehow, she's not going to forgive you anyway but really, cappy's right - if you truly cared about her you wouldn't have been messing around still deny though unless she pulls out video and then you should just run

some excellent advice.

admit nothing.

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Women turn APE SHIT in this situation. Have the 911 ready since she might run after you with a chainsaw.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    some excellent advice. admit nothing.
    haha yeah as soon as we get you to say the words - usually by being calm and just saying we want to know the truth about what happened - that's when we go absolutely batshit crazy

at least back in my younger days; now i'd be much more calm and just kick him to the curb

Gee

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    haha yeah as soon as we get you to say the words - usually by being calm and just saying we want to know the truth about what happened - that's when we go absolutely batshit crazy at least back in my younger days; now i'd be much more calm and just kick him to the curb
    Sadly, I was actually thinking about one of my situations where i was the cheatee. I've never been in that situation because I've never been caught. Her saying it made me hate her so much more (dunno why??)

It did allow me, however, to treat her and do whatever I wanted to her for the next 3 months (its was actually quite liberating) before I started seeing someone else.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    Sadly, I was actually thinking about one of my situations where i was the cheatee. I've never been in that situation because I've never been caught. Her saying it made me hate her so much more (dunno why??) It did allow me, however, to treat her and do whatever I wanted to her for the next 3 months (its was actually quite liberating) before I started seeing someone else.
    Yeah it must be some kind of psychological thing. Especially when someone already knows the truth there's no need for it to be confirmed again. Maybe it's one of those things where a little piece of you is still hoping there's a decent explanation for it all. But once you hear the words it's gone and that could be why chicks go nuts.

I was pretty bad in my 20s. If I'd mentally checked out of a relationship I'd usually overlap with someone else. At the time I justified it in my head by saying I was just working out the logistics of making an exit but I left some awful damage in my wake. And then once I was finally done with the first guy, I lost interest in the second. Not cool. And I'm just dreading karma coming to kick my arse although I'll totally deserve it.

Gee

^^I think thats exactly it Shari. There is that tiny side of you that thinks your mates got it wrong and its not as bad as you think. Then you hear the truth... I didn't go nuts, because I promised her I wouldn't, but it was a pretty crappy feeling.

Yeah, what you did wasn't very nice, especially if you knew the guy really gave a f\*\*k But, I can't talk. Breaking up with someone is fvkn hard work. Its easier when you have something to transition into I think karma will be fine. I tell myself that as long as I've got a lot of things out of my system and am a good boy now, karma won't bite. So far, so good....

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

your girl prolly has done something with another guy, you just got caught. Don't feel bad

Erock87
    Erock87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Sounds like she somehow got access to your cell phone records...unless she was able to dry out your phone.

Hope you at least enjoyed the day at the beach...haha

tanner40

Quote Originally Posted by Erock87 View Post
    Sounds like she somehow got access to your cell phone records...unless she was able to dry out your phone.

Hope you at least enjoyed the day at the beach...haha
    Erock she does but all that has is #'s...no names and she can't read the texts or anything.

Getting off her plan this week

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Did you take this girl to Ocean City?

If you did someone probably noticed you and ratted you out. Every time I go to OC or Bethany I see someone I don't want to talk to.

jpowderly
    I have alzheimer's disease
    jpowderly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    deny to the bone.... I don't give a shit if there is photos... you always deny deny deny
    iceminers is correct I learned the hard way , deny deny deny.

tanner40

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    Did you take this girl to Ocean City?

If you did someone probably noticed you and ratted you out. Every time I go to OC or Bethany I see someone I don't want to talk to.
    Could be. I tried to stay incognito with hats and glasses though.

12 Last