cappersmallNWO
    cappersmallNWO's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cappersmall trying to sabotage Goldengreek?

whats going on with all the cappersmall people coming in here to go after Goldengreek. in the last 2 weeks, there has been about 10-12 cappersmall people flooding greeks thread and going after him. just pathetic it seems. i used to be at cappersmall along time ago so i recognize the names and its funny that they wanted him gone for so long and he is and then they take the time to create usernames and come here and post and i looked at cappersmall and they dont even post there anymore?

pretty pathetic if you ask me.

pwherr
    pwherr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cappersmallNWO View Post
    whats going on with all the cappersmall people coming in here to go after Goldengreek. in the last 2 weeks, there has been about 10-12 cappersmall people flooding greeks thread and going after him. just pathetic it seems. i used to be at cappersmall along time ago so i recognize the names and its funny that they wanted him gone for so long and he is and then they take the time to create usernames and come here and post and i looked at cappersmall and they dont even post there anymore?

pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Actually the smart ones listened to myself and others and faded and made a mint...sorry you chose not to and lost

You were at CM a long time ago yet you know we wanted him gone??? Do explain,cause if you were gone so long how would you know this?

Pretty sure we are using the same name here that are used there....Odd that you have hidden your name though due to being a wuss and chickenshit

We all still post there and other places...

You really made this BS post...I just destroyed your whole theory...

Sad life you live

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: revnecro1273

revnecro1273
    revnecro1273's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13172

what is with you creating a name with cappersmall in it recently?

Westcoast0
    Westcoast0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

this kid is an ankle grabber, EOD
    Last edited by Westcoast0; 07-12-11 at 04:42 PM.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by pwherr View Post
    Pretty sure we are using the same name here that are used there....Odd that you have hidden your name though due to being a wuss and chickenshit We all still post there and other places... You really made this BS post...I just destroyed your whole theory... Sad life you live
    So the guy who fancies himself as a member of an e-gang of keyboard warriors who travel from forum to forum in a flock like tween girls heading to the bathroom at recess and refers to himself and his fellow mad typers as "we" (just like a good guidance counsellor advises you to do to make yourself feel included in at least SOMETHING), is telling someone else they have a sad life? Man I love stuff like this. Yeah I know you won't last long but thanks for the giggle.

Westcoast0

hey shari, this is all about $ which we raked in in 1 week by exposing gg and destroying his confidence

#winning
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jill, and pwherr

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Westcoast0 View Post
    hey shari, this is all about $ which we raked in in 1 week by exposing gg and destroying his confidence #winning
    hey Westcoast0 (not to be confused with Westcoast 0O of course)

not having the brains to cap your own games or come up with your own models and travelling from forum to forum to troll other people instead of enjoying your summer like non shut-ins do

#losing

shari91

And having someone make multiple accounts...ahem Jill...and pretend to be a female, only to be found out to also be a troll yet be proud to have that Einstein as part of your boy band

#losingevenmore

Westcoast0

we cant all be internet message board moderators

easier just to find a good fade and count the cash

pwherr

Sherri.....you must have tailed GG also....sorry to hear that...

we..that's right we were only here to help and those that listened made a fortune....sorry you were on the other end but don't be mad at me about it

go focus on cmnwo's issue cause obv. he has some major ones...

hopefully he keeps posting though cause i will gladly destroy all his concepts like tailing last week destroyed his bank account

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by pwherr View Post
    Sherri.....you must have tailed GG also....sorry to hear that... we..that's right we were only here to help and those that listened made a fortune....sorry you were on the other end but don't be mad at me about it
    sorry dude, I don't bet baseball

but glad you made a fortune

from a brief glance of the past few days it seems you would've lost some of that fortune fading

let me guess - you know what games to pick and choose to fade, right?

good luck guys - again, don't think you'll be around here long but it's always fun to have a few new trolls around in the summer. Keeps me entertained a bit until they disappear/are banned of course.

Westcoast0

16k posts in a year and a half lol, heres to another 17k this year shari

pwherr

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    from a brief glance of the past few days it seems you would've lost some of that fortune fading

faded gg since i got in......u do the math on that sherri but its up ALOT....

it's all about picking the right time and we nailed it

funny you are so upset about it though

Jill
    Jill's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jill is a take on a phone message GG left for Chicago Red, he knows what it means, I don't really think your crack investigators can be credited with "finding me out as a troll" since I kept up the nice act for all of about 2 hours. Nice try though Sherry, we're here to make money, its not our fault if the moderators here can't keep the members here from attacking us

RibbedTrojan
    RibbedTrojan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Good luck to all my brothers. Lets rip the Books guys!