keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Good for paco to come to his senses and stop this madness. The only one who wins in religious wars is God at the expense of humans.
    How does God win exactly?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    How does God win exactly?
    Lets say there is a war between Christian and Muslims. If Christians win Jesus win. If Muslims win Mohammed wins. So God wins no matter which humans win the war. But there will always be casualties in humans in either God's win.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

Lets say there is a war between Christian and Muslims. If Christians win Jesus win. If Muslims win Mohammed wins. So God wins no matter which humans win the war. But there will always be casualties in humans in either God's win.
    But both Christianity and Islam are Abrahamic religions and Muslims believe Jesus to be a Messenger of God, so how do you figure Jesus is on one side or the other?

Also, how does God win again? Because one religion wipes out the other? That makes absolutely no fukking sense.

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

If you see something, say something...

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

But both Christianity and Islam are Abrahamic religions and Muslims believe Jesus to be a Messenger of God, so how do you figure Jesus is on one side or the other? Also, how does God win again? Because one religion wipes out the other? That makes absolutely no fukking sense.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    Originally Posted by paco
    Sorry for posting that to u. U posted a pic of the Quran in the toilet an my blood boiled. U and Daimo been bad mouthing me all this time. I also didn't have prob with u until u started with the anti Muslim comments that 1 night awhile ago. Daimo is on a whole nother level, and felt like the Pearl comments were the only thing that got to him. It was tasteless of me to post that, so I'm sorry. I'm calling a truce, ur call. Don't really feel like fighting over the Internet.

This guy is hilarious... fukkin even lies when he appologizes....

I posted the video of the guy pissing on the Quran AFTER he sent these guys the pictures of Daniel Pearl...... goes on to use something that hadn't even happened yet as an excuse for his fukkin shit....
    Here's where you guys amaze me with the hypocrisy. "paco should be banned, be this, and be that, at the same time you admit posting a pic of the quran being pissed on? so i assume you are volunteering any punishments or bans extended to him should be given to all others with racists, religious, and sexuality insensitive comments as well? or it only counts when the majority feels it is a gross wrong? if i could ban every racist comment posted that i have read in my time here quite a good percentage of posters would be banned. i agree with seahawk harry. you guys are keeping paco's legend alive. i haven't been on in about ten days, but there is always a huge thread with heavy reference to paco any time i check in here. i guess you guys are just anxious for august 1 to get here. and at that time there are a few of us here who were friends of paco's before this crap and will continue to be and will enjoy positive threads and posts despite the hate that will come without question from those who are still obsessed with him for whatever reason.
    Kinda like the people the people that screamed and roared when oj got off and cried tears, but casey anthony kills her kid and people are still joking about how hot she is. Perspective is everything in this country....

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

But both Christianity and Islam are Abrahamic religions and Muslims believe Jesus to be a Messenger of God, so how do you figure Jesus is on one side or the other?

Also, how does God win again? Because one religion wipes out the other? That makes absolutely no fukking sense.
    When two teams fight one wins at the end. If God is a member for both teams he is always a winner. I can't make it any simpler than this.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Step away from this nonsense

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

When two teams fight one wins at the end. If God is a member for both teams he is always a winner. I can't make it any simpler than this.
    You're an idiot.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

You're an idiot.
    sbr's pavy getting buried

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

You're an idiot.
    Ditto!

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Step away from this nonsense
    what nonsense.. paco sending inappropriate picture and messages. enjoying the death of an american by beheading.. i'm sure karma will bite his racist muslim iranian ass..

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    Paco will be sitting in some rat infested south american secret prison sometime in the near future. Never had a problem with this guy until he started in with the anti-american bull shit. Guy will get what is coming to him and hope it makes headlines cus i want to hear about it. Those fock head extremists may get a few thousand of ours but were racking up body counts in the millions over there.

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Paco is trash.
    Agree 100%

daimoshokage

paco is a disgusting person.. phew..

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

daimoshokage

The Most Disgusting Poster = Paco

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    The Most Disgusting Poster = Paco
    zzzz
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-15-16 at 01:34 PM. Reason: image does not exist

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

I love you Daniel Pearle!

First ... 2345