MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    Alright I guess I will respond here, as I haven't been paying attention to this.

I preface this by saying I like Paco, have spent plenty of time talking with the Guy and he has always been an honest upstanding Guy.

That being said, if course I don't agree with the Daniel Pearl comments or any anti-american sentiment. I have just lost one of my best friends (who was more a brother than a friend), to radical Muslim fanatics who I hope burn in whatever made up hell it is That they have in their minds. I also, do not consider Paco to be one of these Muslims at all. He's been nothing less than a peaceful, good natured friend to me...as much as an internet acquaintance can be those things. He actually texted me once about my friend, and called me today to check in.

For the past few months, people have bad mouthed Paco. They've made assumptions about his lifestyle and insulted the Muslim faith. I am atheist, therefore religious arguments or insults do not harm me. But I promise you this, if you attack something that I love or believe in...I too will come back at you in vicious ways. From What I can see, that's all Paco's done.

Don't be ignorant with someone unless you are willing to have viciousness thrown back at you. If you were to call my people dogs, or insult me ignorantly, then I would feel justified in saying whatever it took to upset you back.

That's what Paco did. Trolls need to just leave the man alone. He hasn't posted in a month, yet posts about him go on daily. If That continues, then you all get what you deserve.

Lets just let this anti other people shit go. I've recently learned, and in brutal fashion, that the hatred only breeds and feeds upon itself. I wish you ALL well.

Love,
    uncle WV.
    WV.....I agree with you. The petty shit should stop. But Paco has a history of trashing the US anytime he gets backed into a corner, and quite frankly making fun of his faith still doesn't explain why he decided to use Daniel Pearl's death to make his point.

I am Irish. If anyone on SBR wants to make a thread poking fun at the Irish--and it would be easy to do so------I don't think I would send anyone a PM yapping about how happy I am because an innocent man was decapitated. Actions have consequences that is the bottom line.

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Its is more offensive when someone who claims to be a faith but opposes everything that faith publicly stands for by his actions then attacks other peoples faith or beliefs which they do actually stand for in a viscious violent suggestive manner under the guise of retaliation for criticism of his faith. paco is not a muslim in any sense of the word other than he may have been born to parents with islamic beliefs.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

This is getting old. I have moved on from this. Life is too short to keep hating. Move on people.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    WV, the problem is that some people spew shit on here and they forget what they themselves have posted. Or they assume because it's against one group ie gays that it doesn't matter. So when they're offended by what someone posts against Americans they get all strung out yet don't realise how hypocritical they are so they report a post. Butt they don't realise when Mods look at a reported post they also look at the reporter and reportee's recent posting history. If someone has been spewing vomit but is now offended when it comes back, then either there will be 2 infractions given or 2 warnings. That's it.

Perfect example: Granny posted that he got an infraction today for inflammatory remarks against Muslims (he even posted that he had no problem with the infraction) but then to get offended by something about Americans is a bit hypocritical when you're in fact the one who started it, no?

Ideally there's no place for any of this shit. I could pull posts from most of you. And lakerboy, while you're revelling in this and I only wish well for you and your family, if I started to quote some of the stuff you've said this thread would fall apart. Bashing one group is just as bad as bashing another. If your panties get in a knot when your group happens to be attacked then at least have the decency to ensure you haven't lashed out at anyone else before accusing anyone else of being racist.

I foresee a career in politics for you, shari. Or at the very least SBR Administrator

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

In Surah Al-Baqarah: 219, it states "They ask Thee concerning Wine and Gambling, Say: In them is great sin, and some profit, for men; but the sin is greater than the profit."). This was the next step in turning people away from consumption of it. Finally, "intoxicants and games of chance" were called "abominations of Satan's handiwork," intended to turn people away from God and forget about prayer, and Muslims were ordered to abstain (5:90-91).

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Shari thanks for the wishes. Same to you. While I am not revelling in this I need to remind you that pacoo went on a rant with mother jokes on me and it was way past the line. I don't attack peoples mothers. We had a contest and I beat him fair and square. He couldn't take it which typifies his whole internet ( ie real life) personna.I don't claim to be an angel or anything but you as a mod should have banned this guy when all of that happened. Willie bee banned me and put me on post review cause I made fun of pacos big loss on the colts bet. For the record paco started all the shit with me when he was celebrating wins in MY thread. Then people go on about how I lost my followers to his baseball thread. Lol I still did better than him in mlb in my own thread. Big crowds are usually a dissapointment. I am happy going to a smaller party with less people but more intelligent convo.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I am not racist in anyway whatsoever.

I love all Americans equally.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

SpreadSniper

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I am not racist in anyway whatsoever.

I love all Americans equally.

Im no racist, but I am an asshole....

I hate all you fukks

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    Im no racist, but I am an asshole....
    I hate all you fukks
    Snipes....this stings. Certainly I include ALL of North America in my assessment.

It was a joke, pal. Trying to lighten up the somber mood in here.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

all of yous guys need to get a life its really not that serious u dumbfuks

take a step back u no minded fuktards
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Tech N9ne

SpreadSniper

Snipes....this stings. Certainly I include ALL of North America in my assessment. It was a joke, pal. Trying to lighten up the somber mood in here.
    opie, shouldn't sting... pointing out my propensity to display an overall lack of caring towards all gods creatures, not just Americans.. sheesh, get over yourself...

I do enjoy the company of fish though... dont say much, but do seem very interested with me.... fukkers don't even blink!

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    all of yous guys need to get a life its really not that serious u dumbfuks take a step back u no minded fuktards
    guy, we're bored.... I'm at work... I could be actually "working", but pffft... works for suckers.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

For all the defending of Islam paco does, you'd think he'd at least be a half decent Muslim instead of the sinning fukk that he is. Ironically enough he is a bigger infidel than Daniel Pearl or anyone else he threatens to "behead" or take a knife to. The guy barely registers on the Islamic scale of importance but for some reason has this insistence on defending the religion and taking it up as some personal cause and then offending everyone by acting like terrorist acts are something supported by Islam.

It's so unbelievably idiotic it almost makes you wonder if the fukking guy is a Hindu or something and is just trying to turn the entire board against Islam like some stupid troll.

Paco is an uneducated fool, all because he makes a few good wagers here and there does not make him an academic so for the love of fukk you should all stop acting like you're accomplishing something by proving how idiotic he is being.

With that said, while the Daniel Pearl referencing is incredibly tasteless it only offends most of you because it strikes some patriotic nerve you forgot even existed. So sure, you have to get upset by the Pearl references because what kind of American would you be if you didn't but by that same notion most of you are shitty human beings as a whole, so maybe you should work on that and be less concerned with what some guy is posting about a dead man who when he was beheaded I'm sure you barely read about.

God bless.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Shari defends Paco because she slept with him
    I will take care of her internally in office

Paco??

He just gets fired up , he busts balls mainly

One day he was giving me shit and I told him I will fukkin pop him in Detroit and he backed off

Go right at him, he likes to intimidate and he does it well plus he has Shari in his back pocket..I guess feeds her pills

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Paco??
    One day he was giving me shit and I told him I will fukkin pop him in Detroit and he backed off
    Go right at him, he likes to intimidate and he does it well plus he has Shari in his back pocket..I guess feeds her pills
    Very interesting.

JJ- could the fact that Paco isn't attending the Bash in CR have anything to do with Shari now backing off of her pledge to attend??

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

This is crazy!

Please don't bring animals into this caziness

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Way too many children on the internet

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Paco??

p.s. I never once attacked paco or his religion....I would bust his balls about saying the CLE Cavs would make the playoffs but thats as far as it went. When he started trashing America and glorifying American hostages getting beheaded is when I started to despise him. He is SBR's 'wetboy' and shari91's Fantasy. Honestly I could give a rats ass what he posts on here as mods like shari91 have no problem with his terrorist viewpoint. When I log in and I have a pic in my pm's...sent to me by a terrorist...I take offense to that. He should never have sent that to me. Now its immortalized on youtube. He will NEVER attend another SBR bash. Put that in your pipe and smoke it kids.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Very interesting.

JJ- could the fact that Paco isn't attending the Bash in CR have anything to do with Shari now backing off of her pledge to attend??

Yes..she was never going

Opie a few angles here..Paco told her not to go or...........

She is fat and does not want to lose her image here as a beauty queen

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster B View Post
    p.s. I never once attacked paco or his religion....I would bust his balls about saying the CLE Cavs would make the playoffs but thats as far as it went. When he started trashing America and glorifying American hostages getting beheaded is when I started to despise him.
    Does the chicken fat eat your brain cells? You realise you posted this yesterday, right?

actually Illusion has always been a kool mod...ever since I started coming around here in 07 he gave me a infraction today because I was talking bad about muslim iranian terrorists wasent a big deal no need to attack him
    And Opie, go get fukked pal. Remind me next time not to answer your PM when you come asking me questions about my personal life.

Grandmaster B
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    and grandmasterb and bravesfag and everyone else besides those 2 that have bumped any of their threads
    I never bumped anything dummy

You make it seem like I follow paco around or something...'nats fan' made a post yesterday that said "paco I miss your beautiful brown ass"

and I responded with something to the effect of "I hope a terrorist gets you" since nats fan was supporting a admittted terrorist

whether or not he exposed himself at the bash...he exposed himself here and his true beliefs

He can spew that American hatred non stop on this board for all I care....no need to send me any pm's though

I dont care if he was drunk....thats would be that same as me sending him a pm of the quran in the toilet...I posted one in the saloon...he could have posted a pic of the bible in the toilet...but the pm's are a different story

and rest assure if I did that shari91 would have responded in 2.2 seconds with a ban on my name...well thats because she would be all over "pacos brown ass"

GB

Does the chicken fat eat your brain cells? You realise you posted this yesterday, right?

And Opie, go get fukked pal. Remind me next time not to answer your PM when you come asking me questions about my personal life.
    you responded in 1.3 seconds this time...before I explained what I typed yesterday

your infatuation with paco is bleeding thru ur eyes
    Last edited by Grandmaster B; 07-12-11 at 05:49 PM.

shari91

Yes..she was never going

Who said I'm not going?

Keep dreaming bud. Not a beauty queen, no one thinks I'm a beauty queen and I'm not overweight. Sorry to disappoint. Isn't it summer time up there? Get the fukk outside people and enjoy life. Don't worry about some broad on the Internet.

Grandmaster B
    Retired

Yes..she was never going

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    never fukking heard of you but that messages are legit a-hole.. mods could verify it as they are still in my inbox.. you really are a supporter of a muslim who loves killing and beheading of innocent people.. guy is mocking Daniel Pearl's death by beheading in the hand of terrorists you fukking retard..
    Daimo US troops kill innocent children and families everyday in parts of the middle east (unintendingly of course) so whats ur point if not tit for tat

shari91

Pretty ironic you're laughing at that, no?

Have fun pal. Although I could swear you looked at least 23 in your pic, I'm starting to think I've been wasting my time battling with a tween. Not into that so continue on. I'm sure I'll see you tomorrow with my name littered through 30 more of your posts. Just found a few more from yesterday that I'd completely missed. You really are a bit sick.

Grandmaster B
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Daimo US troops kill innocent children and families everyday in parts of the middle east (unintendingly of course) so whats ur point if not tit for tat
    war is not pretty

but do you see me or daimo running around posting pics of huts or villages blown up by marines?

no you dont

there are plenty of videos on youtube showing that exact same thing

but I never posted them

Pretty ironic you're laughing at that, no?

Have fun pal. Although I could swear you looked at least 23 in your pic, I'm starting to think I've been wasting my time battling with a tween. Not into that so continue on. I'm sure I'll see you tomorrow with my name littered through 30 more of your posts. Just found a few more from yesterday that I'd completely missed. You really are a bit sick.
    call your muslim daddy on the 313 line

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

shari still hasn't denied having a LITTLE muslim in her.

i remember them getting lovie, dovie about the bash in pacos thread and how happy they were that they got to hang out.

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    I foresee a career in politics for you, shari. Or at the very least SBR Administrator
    shari's career in politics will be likened to monica lewinsky.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grandmaster B

Grandmaster B
    Retired

video has been removed out of respect for willie b...err 'shari91

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by 8ArIvd5 View Post
    shari still hasn't denied having a LITTLE muslim in her. i remember them getting lovie, dovie about the bash in pacos thread and how happy they were that they got to hang out. shari's career in politics will be likened to monica lewinsky.
    Might want to get your facts straight sweetheart. I haven't left Australia in 2+ years so I sure as hell wasn't at any bash.

Seems you'd make a better politician than all of us since you're full of shit.

Grandmaster B
    Retired

Might want to get your facts straight sweetheart. I haven't left Australia in 2+ years so I sure as hell wasn't at any bash.

Seems you'd make a better politician than all of us since you're full of shit.
    ok you 'nutter' you

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Shari post a picture right now of you posting????

I said in the past I do nt give a fuk if your 5-4 and a fukkin brick with a power fukkin haircut liker a fukkin hen

Fukkin brick with a power fukkin haircut liker a fukkin hen. What do they put in your food JJ ?

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

This thread is hilarious

Paco is the man.

"Shari call your muslim daddy on the 313 line."

Classic

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Sand blow up bombs in front of US troops dressed as Muslim women. What's your point?
    Last edited by Illusion; 07-12-11 at 08:46 PM.

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Paco call me

opie1988

What the fukk?? You got this upset over me asking JJ if Paco might be the reason you're not going to the bash? Was I the only one that thought this was all a complete joke?

Regardless.....you're use of profanity here strangely aroused me??
    Last edited by opie1988; 07-12-11 at 06:40 PM.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

we're turning against each other! This is what the books want!!!!!!!!

First 12345 Last