shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Shari post a picture right now of you posting???? I said in the past I do nt give a fuk if your 5-4 and a fukkin brick with a power fukkin haircut liker a fukkin hen just post it and get it over with
    Sorry pal, I already did this in that late night thread. No more photos of me on here unless someone manages to sneak one at the Bash.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Shari everyone is going to take pics of you at bash

I already offered $100 for anyone that gets pics of your bare ass and gives to me but is legit

shari91

Shari everyone is going to take pics of you at bash I already offered $100 for anyone that gets pics of your ass and gives to me but is legit
    If you pay someone $100 you're getting ripped off. I barely have an ass at all. More like bones with a bit of flesh and skin attached.

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

JJ, don't fall for her lies. She's got a proper arse on her mate. swwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooonnn

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

shari loves to be on paco's side for some reason...

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by SoV View Post
    JJ, don't fall for her lies. She's got a proper arse on her mate. swwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooonnn
    haha

Quote Originally Posted by CollegePro View Post
    shari loves to be on paco's side for some reason...
    How do you figure? I even said in this thread that if he's harassing people via PM then it'll be dealt with. I've never met most posters in person yet so there's no reason for me to favour one person over anyone else. You're all just words on a screen to me when I'm working. Even the ones who give me a hard time.

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Paco will be sitting in some rat infested south american secret prison sometime in the near future. Never had a problem with this guy until he started in with the anti-american bull shit. Guy will get what is coming to him and hope it makes headlines cus i want to hear about it. Those fock head extremists may get a few thousand of ours but were racking up body counts in the millions over there.
    Points Awarded:

Landscaper gave topgame85 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grandmaster B

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

is that bud bundy in those pics?

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agree with Topgamer!! I like Paco but u need to quit with the muslim bs!! A true Muslim would beat your 5ft'3in ass then make u eat a bean pie Paco!! WV's friend just died in action and u r spweing shit just to spew it!! Not cool bro!! Sorry but I say kill all u fcks that think like this!!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Paco im surprised with you.

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

i just got a message from paco...

he said he was very drunk and made a mistake and he is sorry....

he offers everyone he has offended a gift...

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

They should hang paco and forsberg 21 at high noon in the town square. No need for anti-american hatriot at a forum supported and being in business because of hard working American posters.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters, opie1988, and vyomguy

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

The irony of many Muslims in America is hilarious. Some just want a good life, to live how they see fit and be happy. More power to them. On the other hand there is the larger group from my experience who despise America yet try to milk it for what we have to offer and don't even stand by their "beliefs." First off why be here if you are a muslim who hates america? 2nd off you are not even a true Muslim if you drink, sleep with prostitutes, gamble, spend time in every strip club around town, buy and sell drugs etc. Why protect a religion that if you were back in your homeland would have you put down very slowly and painfully in a series of deadly punishments. It would be like if every poor person in America strongly supported republicans and attacked and hated democrats. You are confused as to the team you should be on. Christians are the religion of foirgivness, your muslim "brothers" would have you disposed of more quickly and with less regard than a dog on the street if they knew your behaviour. YOU ARE NOW ONE OF US, by their standards so quit being a man without a nation and worse quit supporting a community who wants no part of you and your "haram".
    Points Awarded:

daimoshokage gave topgame85 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11869

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Paco im surprised with you.
    here i thought i wasted 3 mins of my life reading this thread, then i read this post.

the sarcasm leaped out at me, i loled pretty hard.

ps get rid of that human trash called "paco", will ya already sbr??

blackbeSSt

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    here i thought i wasted 3 mins of my life reading this thread, then i read this post.

the sarcasm leaped out at me, i loled pretty hard.

ps get rid of that human trash called "paco", will ya already sbr??
    posts stealthy, posts. you see how many posts have been generated about paco even in his month + absence. why would they ban him?

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    posts stealthy, posts. you see how many posts have been generated about paco even in his month + absence. why would they ban him?
    You see how many posts have been generated by/about Bateman over the years? Why would they ban him?

tat1980
    tat1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

Shari post a picture right now of you posting????

I said in the past I do nt give a fuk if your 5-4 and a fukkin brick with a power fukkin haircut liker a fukkin hen

just post it and get it over with

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    All I know paco is keep sending me messages about the beheading of Daniel Pearl.. I hope the mods would take a look at it and take necessary action on paco..

Here's the proof:

Attachment 30189

Attachment 30190

Attachment 30193

Attachment 30192
    Paco is trash.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post

But you realize the only reason people are talking about him is because Daimo keeps bumping or creating new threads about him. Otherwise he would of already faded into obscurity.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

used to think Paco was a decent enuff guy.... full of himself, but decent.... now he just seems to be an immature lil asshole.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Wow. I really hoped this nonsense wasn't true. Beyond unacceptable.

Paco.....

I know you're reading this, and regardless of who you're intending to offend, sh*t like this is so far beyond the boundaries of poor taste that it needs its own category. Its simply indefensible.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

blackbeSSt

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    But you realize the only reason people are talking about him is because Daimo keeps bumping or creating new threads about him. Otherwise he would of already faded into obscurity.
    and grandmasterb and bravesfag and everyone else besides those 2 that have bumped any of their threads

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Paco about 1hr ago sent me a PM said he was going to kill me

My PM/'s are banned except for mods so Shari must of funneled it through for him

He basically said he was going to drown me in ocean

What is going on here?

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

I never really had a side in this Paco vs. Lakerboy thing----but Paco crosses about 300 hundred different lines of decency when he decided to make fun of Daniel Pearl, but then he takes an even nastier and disgusting turn when he uses July 4th as some sort of holiday celebrating Pearl's death.

A scumbag like Paco doesn't understand what it took to make this country as great as it is. Let Paco go to Saudia Arabia, or any other country that used Muslim Law and see if he enjoys the same freedoms and equality that he does here.

If memory serves, Paco cried like a bitch when Bateman made fun of Paco's family, yet he seemingly has no conscience when it comes to an innocent guy like Daniel Pearl. That's kind of funny.

SpreadSniper

paco starting to remind me of the crazy drunken uncle who comes over on Christmas.... makes a fool outta himself only to do it all over again next family get together.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Guys just forget about this guy. He can't control himself when he is drunk and high. Trust me he doesn't mean any harm.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Shari and paco are the same person

SpreadSniper

Last edited by SBR Lou; 07-12-11 at 01:43 PM. Reason: removed video

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi guys,

Your best bet is to hit the Report Post () icon inside of the PM window. This will allow staff to review.

shari91

Paco about 1hr ago sent me a PM said he was going to kill me My PM/'s are banned except for mods so Shari must of funneled it through for him He basically said he was going to drown me in ocean What is going on here?
    Seriously I don't mind when you lie about me on here every bloody day but please don't even joke when it comes to something like this. A few people wonder why I have to type out 65 sentences to get my point across. It's so that rational people know where I'm coming from so when they shit like what Granny B posted about me or what you're joking about, they'll know the truth.

I don't care if you're talking about gays, Jews, blacks, Muslims, Americans, babies, whatever. When you're posting or PM'ing something out of hatred because you know it'll get a reaction (whether you're sober or not because you only get one chance with that excuse) it's not acceptable.

Just please give it a rest on the whole SBR is protecting him bullshit. Not only doesn't that make sense from a business standpoint (yeah John would love to have potential advertisers see this thread or some of the gems Paco posted) but there's no logical reason for it. There's more than enough traffic here. Despite what some believe, PT is not the pearl of SBR sites. No one's favoured here - even myself, and even JJ who wigged out when I gave him an infraction. Everyone's expected to at least act fukking decent. And this Daniel Pearl shit is definitely not decent by most people's definition.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave shari91 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10419

Paco about 1hr ago sent me a PM said he was going to kill me

My PM/'s are banned except for mods so Shari must of funneled it through for him

He basically said he was going to drown me in ocean

What is going on here?
    Could have something to do with that video you made after the bash of the raghead.Where is that video by the way?

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Alright I guess I will respond here, as I haven't been paying attention to this.

I preface this by saying I like Paco, have spent plenty of time talking with the Guy and he has always been an honest upstanding Guy.

That being said, if course I don't agree with the Daniel Pearl comments or any anti-american sentiment. I have just lost one of my best friends (who was more a brother than a friend), to radical Muslim fanatics who I hope burn in whatever made up hell it is That they have in their minds. I also, do not consider Paco to be one of these Muslims at all. He's been nothing less than a peaceful, good natured friend to me...as much as an internet acquaintance can be those things. He actually texted me once about my friend, and called me today to check in.

For the past few months, people have bad mouthed Paco. They've made assumptions about his lifestyle and insulted the Muslim faith. I am atheist, therefore religious arguments or insults do not harm me. But I promise you this, if you attack something that I love or believe in...I too will come back at you in vicious ways. From What I can see, that's all Paco's done.

Don't be ignorant with someone unless you are willing to have viciousness thrown back at you. If you were to call my people dogs, or insult me ignorantly, then I would feel justified in saying whatever it took to upset you back.

That's what Paco did. Trolls need to just leave the man alone. He hasn't posted in a month, yet posts about him go on daily. If That continues, then you all get what you deserve.

Lets just let this anti other people shit go. I've recently learned, and in brutal fashion, that the hatred only breeds and feeds upon itself. I wish you ALL well.

Love,
    uncle WV.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave WvGambler 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

blackbeSSt

****removed video

2 things i notice here.

#1 this guy is a moron for not throwing a match in the toilet and almost gets his arm burned off

&

#2 this guy pee's for like 40 seconds (which means he either has a problem, or it isn't pee)
    Last edited by SBR Lou; 07-12-11 at 01:50 PM. Reason: removed video from post

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Shari post a picture right now of you posting????

I said in the past I do nt give a fuk if your 5-4 and a fukkin brick with a power fukkin haircut liker a fukkin hen

just post it and get it over with

shari91

WV, the problem is that some people spew shit on here and they forget what they themselves have posted. Or they assume because it's against one group ie gays that it doesn't matter. So when they're offended by what someone posts against Americans they get all strung out yet don't realise how hypocritical they are so they report a post. Butt they don't realise when Mods look at a reported post they also look at the reporter and reportee's recent posting history. If someone has been spewing vomit but is now offended when it comes back, then either there will be 2 infractions given or 2 warnings. That's it.

Perfect example: Granny posted that he got an infraction today for inflammatory remarks against Muslims (he even posted that he had no problem with the infraction) but then to get offended by something about Americans is a bit hypocritical when you're in fact the one who started it, no?

Ideally there's no place for any of this shit. I could pull posts from most of you. And lakerboy, while you're revelling in this and I only wish well for you and your family, if I started to quote some of the stuff you've said this thread would fall apart. Bashing one group is just as bad as bashing another. If your panties get in a knot when your group happens to be attacked then at least have the decency to ensure you haven't lashed out at anyone else before accusing anyone else of being racist.
    Points Awarded:

kingdom gave shari91 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First 12345 Last