TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Is it moral to feed the hungry?

I'm not talking about situations like Japan when a natural disaster hits. I'm talking about some of those countries in Africa. I just saw a commercial for aid to Somalia and Ethiopia and some of those other countries talking about they're refugess and shit.

Seems like they have been hungry ever since I can remember though, and now the kids who were hungry 20 yrs ago have 6 little kids that are hungry. If a population does not have the means to feed itself isn't it evil to give them enough to get by and then damn future generations to hunger and poverty? What are alternatives?

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

these poor fuks everywhere need to stop fuking and having babies if u cant feed urself why would u have kids and put them in the same situation, fuk them let them starve
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jarvol

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

There are no alternatives for them other than to move here or be enslaved here in the USA because they owe the people who brought them here.Those people over there will give you six wives if you give them a water well.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    I'm not talking about situations like Japan when a natural disaster hits. I'm talking about some of those countries in Africa. I just saw a commercial for aid to Somalia and Ethiopia and some of those other countries talking about they're refugess and shit.

Seems like they have been hungry ever since I can remember though, and now the kids who were hungry 20 yrs ago have 6 little kids that are hungry. If a population does not have the means to feed itself isn't it evil to give them enough to get by and then damn future generations to hunger and poverty? What are alternatives?
    The academic in me thinks there are ulterior motives to feeding these people, similar to providing welfare to those in the inner city.

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Extra Innings but if there is no structural foundation at the governmen level how will these programs ever start.Most of these people live in villiages .

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe the money should be going to condoms then instead of food.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by Kaladarus View Post
    Maybe the money should be going to condoms then instead of food.
    They have already tried that. You can't make them use condoms, or AIDS wouldn't be near the problem it is over there.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by lemart5 View Post
    Extra Innings but if there is no structural foundation at the governmen level how will these programs ever start.Most of these people live in villiages .
    People evolve my brother. If the current government isn't working the people will revolt...it's in the best interest of mutual survival. Cut welfare by 50% and see what happens

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

well the thing is, they are so poor they have nothing to do all day, so what do they do? they fukc each others brains out, and given that they have no food, that means they have no condoms, and they dont have the common sense or decency to pull out so they end up having a dozen kids, half of which will starve to death and the other half starve to death a little bit later