BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

No B.S.anyone see it on tv?,eatery in San Fran makes ice cream from womens milk.Yuk!

Only in San Francicko!How hot does it have to be where someone would eat ice cream made out of mothers milk?Not even in hell would they eat it!Jesus,I'll bet if the ice cream place posted the photos of the women who were milked,I'll bet no one would eat it.At least all cows look and act alike.Who the hell trusts drinking mothers milk in San Fran with all the diseases floating around there?When I think of this that song,It's the end of the world as we know it,plays in my head.

Shouldn't the food-nutrition-calorie,fascist nazi,Michelle ''Aunt Esther ''Obama, take actions on this matter?

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Where else you getting any tit action crude?

shawnkang
    shawnkang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

can babies eat this ice cream??

babyjesus
    Up with hope, Down with dope
    babyjesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

It started in london, those weird english folk.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by BrentCrude View Post
    Only in San Francicko!How hot does it have to be where someone would eat ice cream made out of mothers milk?Not even in hell would they eat it!Jesus,I'll bet if the ice cream place posted the photos of the women who were milked,I'll bet no one would eat it.At least all cows look and act alike.Who the hell trusts drinking mothers milk in San Fran with all the diseases floating around there?When I think of this that song,It's the end of the world as we know it,plays in my head.

Shouldn't the food-nutrition-calorie,fascist nazi,Michelle ''Aunt Esther ''Obama, take actions on this matter?
    Yet you have no problem eating ice cream made out of cow's milk, even with all those hormones injected into animals to keep them lactating year-round. Yum