MichaelWaters
    MichaelWaters's Avatar Become A Pro!

Foolproof way to get free drinks at a bar......

Very easy to do. If you go to a bar that also serves food like TGIF or applebees then you can also order some food as well

ok so go in and sit at the bar, usually at the end and order a drink. make small talk with the bartender or whomever is sitting down. you dont need a packed house but you do want a good level of noise in the area, more on this later. ok so you have opened a repoir with the bartender, you might want to ask a question like "hey is that Phil guy working this weekend?" , this will make the bartender think that you are a regular and that maybe he has seen you. ok so by now you are enjoying your 2nd beer, at this point you want to ask the bartender this exact question "hey what would be the best way in this city to find a roommate?", this again continues a new friendship with your new buddy the bartender. ive read a psychological report on service workers and how to befriend them for best results. so anyways by this time you have had food, 3-4 drinks and the bill is like $30 about. the bartender thinks that you are a really cool guy and probably expects a good tip . so if its even a little noisy you are all set to make your move. you place a fake phone call and start to talk about business, maybe throwing out terms like "units" and "deadline". you pretend that you really cant hear that well and put your free hand over your ear. act a bit frustrated then say this exact line so that the bartender hears you "Jeff, jeff im going to have to walk outside i can barely hear you....", now simply calmly walkout side and stroll around fake talking for 1-2 minutes, then fade to the side of the building and then suddenly and without warning sprint away as fast as you can until you cant run anymore. get in the car that should be about .5 miles away and calmly drive away. you are all set
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lolguy999, and antifoil

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Haha. That's pretty good. Have you actually tried that before

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

unreal what people will do to get their alcohol fix when they are busted.

l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

Your a worthless piece of shit. Why is it so hard to just pay for your shit?? Karmas a bitch don't cry like a girl when everything starts to go wrong for you
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 11 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: I/O, stogies, Dax, Wiggums5, frankzig, MUHerd37, InTheDrink, 8ArIvd5, pinnerpsk, allabout the $$$, and beanbag

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3457

way to go .. way to make a working joe pay for your bullshit... u know he has to cover that 30$ + money you stiffed him on ... jeez u are a jerkoff

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

LOL then you can never go back, whats the point in that?

Stupid.

If you can't pay $10 bucks for a drink don't go out. Stay in your closet.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Why not take a car for a test ride as well, and never come back.

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Fool PROVED way to get free drinks at bar.

denn333
    Update your status
    denn333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

No class, go away.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Pay for your drinks you cheap fool if you can't afford then don't go out

Maniac
    Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8815

Even homeless people can afford a few cans of special brew you bum !

Reds_FAN
    Reds_FAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

This is a great way to get your ass beat also.

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Stiffing in any form is a scumbag move.
    No class from the OP in this thread.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Scum do that shit.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Funny Story But I don't steal.

MichaelWaters

figured i would get some betpoints tossed my way for this sort of info. and if you live in a city their might be almost a thousand places you could do this at. at the end of the year you could save over 5k in food bills. you could even go back to the same place a few months later, wearing and glasses this time (you didnt wear them before) just check to see if its the same bartender, if it is calmly walk out. if its not then proceed. if anyone ever calls you on it simply play dumb, and if the police ever get involved simlpy say it was a mistake and the phone call distracted you. place a phone call that lasts 5-10 minutes after you are done running. this will create a sort af alibi

MichaelWaters

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    way to go .. way to make a working joe pay for your bullshit... u know he has to cover that 30$ + money you stiffed him on ... jeez u are a jerkoff
    that is a rumor created by giant corporations to trick freethinkers into conforming

SHADYLANKY
    Update your status
    SHADYLANKY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

Ever heard of a J-O-B so you can pay for the sh!t you want instead of being a freeloading scumbag?

305GURU
    305GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only if i was a broke classless drunk would i maybe attempt this, i usually like going back to establishments near and around where i live!! GL though man

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

I thought you were leaving SBR? We don't need any more attention whores...

Boscoe
    Boscoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

what if i can't run a half mile?

triqy
    triqy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I like to pay for the products and services I recieve and consume

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Post some picks when the bartender grabs you by your mullet and mops the floor with you.

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

lol good idea but good luck going back to the same bar

goofyre
    Cole World.
    goofyre's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Seems like a flawless plan. How often have you tried this?

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

so did u get the bartenders # gayboy

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

that funny man thanks for the laugh.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

worthless copy of a great funny thread

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Drink and dash has been happening for a long time. There is still places here where u can start a tab without a card, or just use a prepaid **** with no money on it, your good.

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

I dine and dashed in younger years. Lucky to never get caught

MichaelWaters

Quote Originally Posted by goofyre View Post
    Seems like a flawless plan. How often have you tried this?
    yes ive done it at least 100-125 times in the past few years. the only thing that is stopping me is i live only in a moderately large city so mostly i do it when i am out of town. no doubt when i am travelling i do it consistently. usually i will stay at a cheaper hotel if i am south of virginia, maybe like $35/night. then i will get up at about 745 and go to a nearby hampton inn cause they have a great free breakfast. i just walk thru the front door and straight to the buffet. then i grab a coffee and go right back out the front door, then a few minutes later i go back and sit down at the buffet and eat. trick is the front desk has seen me around for 20 minutes and thinks that i am a guest.

also ive never been caught. one time a few years ago i got really drunk and messed up and had a bill about $50+ and the bartender make a comment about maybe slowing down and i snapped and demanded another beer and he said something like "you dont want to have that attitude here (it was at a 99 restaurant in mass)" so it wasnt a tough guy bar so i tricked him and apoligized and when he went into the kitchen for 1 second i made my escape it was awesome

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelWaters View Post
    that is a rumor created by giant corporations to trick freethinkers into conforming
    When did paying for your own shit become "conforming"? I want to come to your house and steal some of your shit. If I get caught, I'll just say I'm a "freethinker" and don't want to conform.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Drinks and food $30? Whatta dump.

mightyminnow
    mightyminnow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

How do you get free Molly?

dzzznutz
    dzzznutz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

[quote=MichaelWaters;10722743]yes ive done it at least 100-125 times in the past few years. the only thing that is stopping me is i live only in a moderately large city so mostly i do it when i am out of town. no doubt when i am travelling i do it consistently. usually i will stay at a cheaper hotel if i am south of virginia, maybe like $35/night. then i will get up at about 745 and go to a nearby hampton inn cause they have a great free breakfast. i just walk thru the front door and straight to the buffet. then i grab a coffee and go right back out the front door, then a few minutes later i go back and sit down at the buffet and eat. trick is the front desk has seen me around for 20 minutes and thinks that i am a guest.

also ive never been caught. one time a few years ago i got really drunk and messed up and had a bill about $50+ and the bartender make a comment about maybe slowing down and i snapped and demanded another beer and he said something like "you dont want to have that attitude here (it was at a 99 restaurant in mass)" so it wasnt a tough guy bar so i tricked him and apoligized and when he went into the kitchen for 1 second i made my escape it was awesome[/

123 Last