frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Is it safe to sleep with Casey Anthony

She might be a sleeper serial killer in the making, although her showing some emotions makes it harder to figure. Could any of you really sleep with this b1otch, without thinking in the back of your head that she more than capable of cutting your penis unknowingly while your in bedWe all know this biotch is guilty as hell and got an OJ like Jury nullification.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

I'd hit it, would not have kids with tho

valaub04
    valaub04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

wear a rubber and party like a rock star.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

i will let u know next week pal

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

If you would do anything other than stab this evil broad if you see her then you are just as sick as she is. People like this don't get a pass from me.

rem sleep
    rem sleep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18711

I would sleep with one eye open. I would also tell one of my friends to call the cops if he didn't hear from me 24 hours after our sex

Manaconda
    Manaconda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1292

once a killer, always a killer

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    If you would do anything other than stab this evil broad if you see her then you are just as sick as she is. People like this don't get a pass from me.
    But they do get a pass from you you see gamer as its partially urs and our taxes that are used to compensate the judge, jury, the prosecution and most of the workers involved not only this but every trial for their time. Without our taxes there would be no judicial system...Theres no hiding it gamer, you, me and everyone else helped get this bitch off the chair (in a indirect manner of speaking)....Nobody said the system was perfect

Shack
    Shack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

You could go on tv and make some good money after dating or sleeping with her.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

HELLSyeah

i would love to go down on her for as LONG as she wants, hours if she wants

and then i would CUDDLE with her all night long after that

HELLSyeah son

but no i would not allow her access to my member

too risky

but some things FOR SURE i would do and yes they are perfectly safe

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

she loves the dick, so no worries. don't think she would hurt a guy she wants to get with.

BettingGeek
    SBR PRO
    BettingGeek's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    She might be a sleeper serial killer in the making, although her showing some emotions makes it harder to figure. Could any of you really sleep with this b1otch, without thinking in the back of your head that she more than capable of cutting your penis unknowingly while your in bedWe all know this biotch is guilty as hell and got an OJ like Jury nullification.
    I'd do her

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

This chick is crazy!

tofuman
    tofuman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 457

she is a good actress

Davydave
    Davydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2008

The problem is she wants another kid... she'd poke holes in the condom.

tanner40
    tanner40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8060

I'd pass

soli
    soli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22124

The coochie should be good right about now since she haven't had the time to bang anyone in a few years.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I'd strangle the miserable bitch.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5338

What opie said.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I'd strangle the miserable bitch.

Now I understand that you have a kid, so you must feel much different than those without kids....

But she was found not guilty. Yes she did lie and do LOTS of shady shit, that would make you think she was guilty. BUT once again she was found not guilty, and who really knows if she did it or not. IF the media wasn't so concerned about this case, and it wasn't the biggest thing for everyone to talk about, you probably wouldn't of heard about this case, and if she was still found not guilty, you'd possibly think it was true.

But since the media has slandered the shit out of her and accused her of being a Crazy BITCH (which looks like she may be) Everyone thinks she is guilty, because of the Media just hammering the shit out of her every damn day.

Hell for all we know the Grandpa could of killed the little girl.

birdmanweezy
    $$$ Fly In Any Weather $$$
    birdmanweezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

i could never do it

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

why do you care ?? the only naked woman you have ever seen was you mom
    Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post

Thunder Gulch
    Thunder Gulch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

She has 3 stories about who the father is, and the only thing we know is that the guy she was engaged to IS NOT the father. I don't think it's a stretch to think that she killed the father and dumped his ass in the woods.
    I don't have a problem advocating the death of another human being, and this chick has easily passed the point of being a useful member of society.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Now I understand that you have a kid, so you must feel much different than those without kids....
    But she was found not guilty. Yes she did lie and do LOTS of shady shit, that would make you think she was guilty. BUT once again she was found not guilty, and who really knows if she did it or not. IF the media wasn't so concerned about this case, and it wasn't the biggest thing for everyone to talk about, you probably wouldn't of heard about this case, and if she was still found not guilty, you'd possibly think it was true.
    But since the media has slandered the shit out of her and accused her of being a Crazy BITCH (which looks like she may be) Everyone thinks she is guilty, because of the Media just hammering the shit out of her every damn day.
    Hell for all we know the Grandpa could of killed the little girl.
    Admitted....this story hits much closer to home than I had ever imagined. That kid looks a lot like my own little girl.

That being said, this sorry bitch deserves it, if for nothing else, the way she acted in the time shortly after her child was missing/murdered. There's only 2 possible scenarios. She either killed that innocent baby girl herself (which is exactly what happened), or knew that she had drowned. Either way.....her actions immediately after this makes her a fukkin' trashy pig of a human. She deserves to go. Period.

If Grandma & Grandpa had anything to do with this, or knew about it, or attempted to help cover anything up....then they deserve to go to.

Not saying this is right, but its exactly what anyone who had anything to do with the death of an innocent 2 year old kid has coming.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Admitted....this story hits much closer to home than I had ever imagined. That kid looks a lot like my own little girl. That being said, this sorry bitch deserves it, if for nothing else, the way she acted in the time shortly after her child was missing/murdered. There's only 2 possible scenarios. She either killed that innocent baby girl herself (which is exactly what happened), or knew that she had drowned. Either way.....her actions immediately after this makes her a fukkin' trashy pig of a human. She deserves to go. Period. If Grandma & Grandpa had anything to do with this, or knew about it, or attempted to help cover anything up....then they deserve to go to. Not saying this is right, but its exactly what anyone who had anything to do with the death of an innocent 2 year old kid has coming.

The way she acted after the little girl disappeared is what makes alot of us think that she did it. She didn't notify cops until a 30 days later that the kid was missing. If I had a kid and he/she was gone for 30 minutes I'd be calling the cops.

Other than that, I can still believe that the kid accidentally drowned and the father helped with the cover up. The Grandma either covered her ass by saying she searched on the internet for those 3 things, or she did search for those things on the internet and had helped in the killing. There's alot of different scenarios which could of happened...All of them sad.

Alot of weird shit with this case and only a couple people know what actually happened. I highly doubt that Casey wasn't nearly smart enough to cover all this up by herself if she was the one who did it, either purposely or accidentally.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

pull a ted bundy

fuk her then kill her

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

well i would suggest you dont try because i will be marrying her within two years and i dont take kindly to folks pokin up in my wife

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

probably dont have to worry about having a baby, i am sure a abortion is ok with her

nenad
    nenad's Avatar Become A Pro!

why safe?

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

i want to cuddle with her, and then give her cuntylinguous to relax her and make her feel loved

she has been through a lot

she is a beautiful person, and also with horny needs

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

frognose20
    frognose20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 185

I would definatly tap that

tomcast
    tomcast's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 251

I don't think I am going to sleep with her for now

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Not recommended...she'd probably cut off your wang and dump it in a swamp....

nyjets15
    nyjets15's Avatar Become A Pro!

She murdered her daughter....I would do nothing with her

12 Last