bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Couldnt terrorists just get ground to air missiles into this country?

From what I read in a recent article the Mexican cartels already have them, couldnt some terrorist just hop the fence with one and take down a plane or am I wrong?

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    From what I read in a recent article the Mexican cartels already have them, couldnt some terrorist just hop the fence with one and take down a plane or am I wrong?
    Can't they just buy one from someone already here? What about the ports? Is every ship checked? F'in small boats?

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

It seems like it would maybe be easier to let off one of these big bombs. The people who recently tried or were right to the point to do it were goofs. We've come very close and it is only a matter of time, sad to say.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

You can take out a commercial plane with a machine gun. Just mount it on a truck and park it on the interstate next to the airport and shoot at the fuel tanks. You don't need a missile to bring down a commercial plane.

MichaelWaters
    MichaelWaters's Avatar Become A Pro!

they could have taken down 999 airliners the last 5 years. if they reached 1000 then they get nuked. no point in doing it at all they have no chance

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

It's might have happened already. That TWA plane back in the 90's was brought down mysteriously out near Long Island. People think a missile hit it.

Many witnesses to the accident had seen a "streak of light" that was usually described as ascending,[57] moving to a point where a large fireball appeared, with several witnesses reporting that the fireball split into two fireballs as it descended toward the water.[24] There was intense public interest in these witness reports and much speculation that the reported streak of light was a missile that had struck TWA 800, causing the airplane to explode.[58] These witness accounts were a major reason for the initiation and duration of the FBI's criminal investigation

maersksealand
    maersksealand's Avatar Become A Pro!

you question and fear are laughable...terrorists doesn't exist my dear...

Zbigniew Brzezinski told the Senate that the war on terror is “a mythical historical narrative”...google it, educate yourself

where did you get your news my child ? do you still believe Iraq has WMDs ?

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

take the bus!

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    It's might have happened already. That TWA plane back in the 90's was brought down mysteriously out near Long Island. People think a missile hit it.
    Some group would have step up and claimed they did it, these groups want the credit for things, so since no group claim responsibility for it, I don't think it was shot down. IMO.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

People thought 9/11 couldnt happen. Never say never...

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

You're wrong

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Last edited by Sunde91; 07-04-11 at 04:11 AM.

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

be careful here, big brother is watching. serious, you might want to edit this. lot of NSA watching these threads.
    Last edited by bb_skoots; 07-04-11 at 08:59 AM.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

they could start forest fires out west, but if there were terrorists planted here to do something why haven't they. i think they like our country and lifestyle and would rather just live here and enjoy than off themselves for an isolated attack that would be forgotten quickly and have minimal impact toward their goal of making us muslims...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good point about terrorism being overrated in USA

It has rarely happened in American History