HenryHill
    HenryHill's Avatar Become A Pro!

All of SBR needs to read what Chilidog just wrote. The most disgusting

post I've ever read on this forum. He should be banned.

[COLOR=#000000 !important]"The terrorists won. You guys have to check the dirty diapers of 96 year old women because you're too scared. Terrorists won. You LOST. You spend trillions of dollars to kill one man, and when you finally do kill him (after taking 10 years to do it), you still stay over there and keep on spending tons of money, while your economy is being flushed down the toilet. LOL. Suckerz."[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000 !important][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000 !important]Ban him. He just proved he hates America. Notice how he refers to America as "YOU". He laughs at the current tough times our country is going thru and calls the brave men and women fighting for freedom "suckerz". Chilidog you are a disgusting human being. Mods ban him, I'm serious.[/COLOR]

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Settle down sparky. Anytime your the best, people always gonna hate.

HenryHill

Mods chilidog needs to banned. How can a post denigrating this country as well as the brave men and women bravely fighting in harm's way be tolerated on this forum? It is a signal that SBR is going downhill if Chilidog is not promptly BANNED for such a repulsive post

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Settle down sparky. Anytime your the best, people always gonna hate.
    Yeah, everybody hates the big guy

HenryHill

Chilidog is not an american. He straight up said he thinks its funny how america is going thru tough economic tiomes right now and s openly rooting on the terrorists' cause. He is disgusting and I think it would be funny if he got slammed to pieces by a 18-Wheel cement truck

Jericholic
    The Ayatollah of Rock 'N Rolla
    Jericholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8286

Isn't Chilidog from Costa Rica?? Anyway, you know that freedom of speech thing you were talking about it the other thread? It kind of goes both ways.

forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

You may not like the guy, but he makes a very good point.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

I'm American but he's 100% right

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 304

I feel so much safer now. No terrorist will ever try to board a plane in the US knowing we check old women diapers. We won.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    I'm American as well.

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post
    You may not like the guy, but he makes a very good point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post

mods ban henry hill please.

terrorists win.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

u.s. spent too much cash terrorists got what they wanted

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

MY ONLY HOPE IS THE TERRORIST SPEND A TRILLION DOLLARS TO GET RID OF THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA/AMERICADOES ANYBODY WASTE MORE AMERICAN TAX DOLLARS THAN THIS BONE HEAD OBAMA AND HIS WIFE.ICHELLE DID A FUND RAISER IN BOSTON THE OTHER DAY FOR HER SECURITY 20 FBI AGENTS AND 10 LOCAL POLICE ALL ON OVERTIME IT COST THE TAX PAYERS OVER 300,000 FOR 4 HOURS OF SECURITY.MAN YOU TALK ABOUT A WASTE OF MONEY.50 YEARS AGO MICHELLE AND BORAK COULDNT EVEN EAT IN A RESTAURANT DOWN SOUTH MAN MAYBE THATS WHY THEY CALLED THAT THE GREAT GENERATION NOW THE OBAMAS ARE COMING TO MARTHAS VINEYARD IN AUGUST FOR A WEEKS VACATION DIDNT MICHELLE JUST TAKE A 2 WEEK VACATION TO AFRICA THESE F-CKING BUMS TAKE MORE VACATION THAN ANYBODY WHO WAS EVER IN THE WHITE HOUSE CIVAL RIGHTS HAS RUINED THIS COUNTRY SORRY BOYS BUT ITS A FACT

BEANTOWNJIM IS NOT A RACIST HE IS A REALIST

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I feel so much safer now. No terrorist will ever try to board a plane in the US knowing we check old women diapers. We won.
    You're getting dumber and dumber with every post Pavy.

Delicious
    Delicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1815

Censorship is not American Henry Hill. Can't handle a difference of opinion? What does that say about you? I am far more afraid of narrow-minded flag waving "patriots" then someone who takes issue with the TSA fondling wheelchair bound grandmas.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    MY ONLY HOPE IS THE TERRORIST SPEND A TRILLION DOLLARS TO GET RID OF THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA/AMERICADOES ANYBODY WASTE MORE AMERICAN TAX DOLLARS THAN THIS BONE HEAD OBAMA AND HIS WIFE.ICHELLE DID A FUND RAISER IN BOSTON THE OTHER DAY FOR HER SECURITY 20 FBI AGENTS AND 10 LOCAL POLICE ALL ON OVERTIME IT COST THE TAX PAYERS OVER 300,000 FOR 4 HOURS OF SECURITY.MAN YOU TALK ABOUT A WASTE OF MONEY.50 YEARS AGO MICHELLE AND BORAK COULDNT EVEN EAT IN A RESTAURANT DOWN SOUTH MAN MAYBE THATS WHY THEY CALLED THAT THE GREAT GENERATION NOW THE OBAMAS ARE COMING TO MARTHAS VINEYARD IN AUGUST FOR A WEEKS VACATION DIDNT MICHELLE JUST TAKE A 2 WEEK VACATION TO AFRICA THESE F-CKING BUMS TAKE MORE VACATION THAN ANYBODY WHO WAS EVER IN THE WHITE HOUSE CIVAL RIGHTS HAS RUINED THIS COUNTRY SORRY BOYS BUT ITS A FACT

Me thinks beantownjim might be ever so slightly racist

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

President Obama has spent all or part of 26 days "on vacation" during his first year as president, according to CBS News White House Correspondent Mark Knoller.

President George W. Bush spent even more time away from the presidential Mansion in the nation’s capital than Reagan. Of the 77 total "vacation" trips the former president made to his Texas ranch while in office, nine of them — all or part of 69 days — came during his first year as president in 2001, according to Knoller.

http://www.factcheck.org/2010/01/pre...vacation-days/

487 Days At Camp David For Bush

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_1...85-503544.html

Points Awarded:

MadTiger gave crustyme 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dont worry about it guys.....some of these idiots wait in line 2 hours for a loaf of bread....ignore them...

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    u.s. spent too much cash terrorists got what they wanted
    You want to expand on that point?

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by Richkas View Post
    Dont worry about it guys.....some of these idiots wait in line 2 hours for a loaf of bread....ignore them...
    Yet they have a computer with an internet connection. Add Richkas to the list of American bigots on SBR.

This ignorant hillbilly thinks everything outside the US is third world, yet he doesn't realize how messed up his own pathetic country is. You'll see lose your freedom to post on internet gambling forums like this one just like you lost the right to play online poker.

How's Matchbook going for you Americans by the way? Pinny? Betfair?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MadTiger

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 304

We check diapers, we grab your testicles, we squeeze your breasts. If you are a terrorist and want to board a plain to cause harm to innocent people we will grab, squeeze and search every cavity in your body. If you don't like it stay home and don't try to blow our planes.

BuckeyeT
    BuckeyeT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

What a shock that doucheberg21 would reply to this thread.......

Hey Henry hows that SF bet doing for ya?

SCOREBOARD

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by HenryHill View Post
    Mods chilidog needs to banned. How can a post denigrating this country as well as the brave men and women bravely fighting in harm's way be tolerated on this forum? It is a signal that SBR is going downhill if Chilidog is not promptly BANNED for such a repulsive post
    Go look up the term 'just war' b4 whining like a spolied brat....U guys went against so many UN conventions by going it alone (typical texan mentality) and now ur surprised that ur broke and only those to whom its beneficial for want to help you

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    We check diapers, we grab your testicles, we squeeze your breasts. If you are a terrorist and want to board a plain to cause harm to innocent people we will grab, squeeze and search every cavity in your body. If you don't like it stay home and don't try to blow our planes.
    You're regressing pal. You are getting dumber and dumber by the post.

They will adapt, they will find other ways to get their deeds done. They have already succeeded by creating a society of fear where you're suspicious of your own neighbours. It's unfortunate it's got this far. Don't think you're so smart and at least admit the obvious defeat that has taken place in front of your own eyes.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Who cares

I am worried about outcomes of sporting events

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

DID WE FORGET THAT MICHELLE OBAMAS MOTHER LIVES IN THE WHITE HOUSE ALSO IS SHE PAYING RENT AND WHO PAYS FOR HER SECURITY MAN THESE F-CKING NIGERIANS GOT A LOT OF BALLS.

HOW MANY SECRET SERVICE AGENTS ARE ASSIGNED TO MICHELLE OBAMAS MOTHER WHO LIVES IN THE WHITE HOUSE.I WONDER WHAT HER MOTHER PAYS FOR RENT AND WHATS HER ROOM AND BOARD BILL TO THE U.S CITIZENS

MAN ONCE AGAIN ITS JUST THE NIGERIANS USING THE SYSTEM WHY IS MICHELLE OBAMAS MOTHER LIVING IN THE WHITE HOUSE AND WE THE TAX PAYERS ARE PAYING HER BILLS

THIS COUNTRY IS A JOKE BOYS THERE IS NO MORE WHITE AMERICA

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1091

Not according to you, you racist fuk! ^^^^^ Bush wasted more fuk'in money and cost the lives of more American soldiers for what, to find weapons of mass distruction? That fuk'in idoit couldn't find his ass if his head was shoved up in it! At least Michelle Obama cares enough about this fat fuk'in obese country to plant a garden and try to get kids eating healthy! What did that stupid bitch Laura Bush ever do? Oh yeah, she married a fuk'in drunk idiot!
    Last edited by mikejamm; 07-03-11 at 08:01 PM.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

I DEAL IN FACTS MIKEY ME BOY IF YOU THINK THAT ITS RIGHT THAT WE SUPPORT MICHELLE OBAMAS MOTHER THEN FINE.SHE GETS EVERYTHING SERVED TO HER AND DOESNT PAY A PENNY SHE IS PROBABLY ON A PAYROLL ALSO.I WONDER IF MICHELLE OBAMAS MOTHER IS A TAX PAYING AMERICAN AND WHAT DOES SHE WRITE OFF ON LIVING EXPENSES

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE MICHELLE OBAMAS MOTHERS TAX RETURN SHE LIVES TAX FREE IN THE WHITE HOUSE AND IS PROBABLY ON THE U.S. GOVERNMENT PAYROLL.I WOULD DIE LAUGHING IF SHE WAS ON DISABILITY AND GETTING A SECTION 8 VOUCHER AND THE WHITE HOUSE IS HER APARTMENT

BEANTOWNJIM IS NOT A RACIST

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

bush cost americans $20 trillion in loss of personal wealth during his reign of terror and you're worried about michelle's mom?

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by HenryHill View Post
    Shouldn't you be scraping together pennies for your next pretend winning streak?

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Not according to you, you racist fuk! ^^^^^ Bush wasted more fuk'in money and cost the lives of more American soldiers for what, to find weapons of mass distruction? That fuk'in idoit couldn't find his ass if his head was shoved up in it! At least Michelle Obama cares enough about this fat fuk'in obese country to plant a garden and try to get kids eating healthy! What did that stupid bitch Laura Bush ever do? Oh yeah, she married a fuk'in drunk idiot!
    I DEAL IN FACTS MIKEY ME BOY IF YOU THINK THAT ITS RIGHT THAT WE SUPPORT MICHELLE OBAMAS MOTHER THEN FINE.SHE GETS EVERYTHING SERVED TO HER AND DOESNT PAY A PENNY SHE IS PROBABLY ON A PAYROLL ALSO.I WONDER IF MICHELLE OBAMAS MOTHER IS A TAX PAYING AMERICAN AND WHAT DOES SHE WRITE OFF ON LIVING EXPENSES I WOULD LOVE TO SEE MICHELLE OBAMAS MOTHERS TAX RETURN SHE LIVES TAX FREE IN THE WHITE HOUSE AND IS PROBABLY ON THE U.S. GOVERNMENT PAYROLL.I WOULD DIE LAUGHING IF SHE WAS ON DISABILITY AND GETTING A SECTION 8 VOUCHER AND THE WHITE HOUSE IS HER APARTMENT BEANTOWNJIM IS NOT A RACIST
    Beantown, you are a retard, Mike is right. Bush was a cocaine snorting piece of shit through his 30`s, did not fulfill his obligation to stateside military duty while our nation was at war - then sends soldiers to their deaths over oil. This country is in total decline and it is not the current Presidents fault you dumb fukk. It is the fault of all of us greedy, morally corrupt Americans that do nothing as we inch closer and closer to being a 3rd world country. And all we do as a nation is bitch. At least in other countries arround the world the citizens risk their lives by protesting corruption. We American bitch about it, that is all. We deserve what we are about to get if we are going to do nothing but bitch about things. get it Americans?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ACoochy, 818z_finest, and pavyracer

blittydeuce
    blittydeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1758

Ban him from the internet for good!!!!!!!!!!!!

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

What a waste of 17 seconds this thread

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

this thread needs a 18 wheel cement truck run though it

12 Last