SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

settle down asshole

you are a sheep, how can you not be angry at your own government but get angry at people that tell you what should be so obvious to you

The US is experiencing difficult economic times yet the government remains engaged in two wars that have cost and are costing the US trillions of dollars. And I call you a sheep because you will say that the wars are necessary, because you believe that you are protecting the rights and freedoms of those people that live thousands of miles away from you. You want the world to believe that you care about the rights of people in asia? while at the same time you dont even care about the rights of other US citizens? when katrina hit New Orleans were was the government to protect those people, the government didnt care cause they control that land already.

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Henry Hill is a New American - one that has no concept of history or freedom, is a govt lap dog and is scared of his own shadow

March on Hill, March on

trixtrix
    trixtrix's Avatar Become A Pro!

fluctuations, fluc-em-amelicans too

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    I'm American but he's 100% right
    ^-- this
    I can't bring hair gel on a plane. Just saying.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    DID WE FORGET THAT MICHELLE OBAMAS MOTHER LIVES IN THE WHITE HOUSE ALSO IS SHE PAYING RENT AND WHO PAYS FOR HER SECURITY MAN THESE F-CKING NIGERIANS GOT A LOT OF BALLS.

HOW MANY SECRET SERVICE AGENTS ARE ASSIGNED TO MICHELLE OBAMAS MOTHER WHO LIVES IN THE WHITE HOUSE.I WONDER WHAT HER MOTHER PAYS FOR RENT AND WHATS HER ROOM AND BOARD BILL TO THE U.S CITIZENS

MAN ONCE AGAIN ITS JUST THE NIGERIANS USING THE SYSTEM WHY IS MICHELLE OBAMAS MOTHER LIVING IN THE WHITE HOUSE AND WE THE TAX PAYERS ARE PAYING HER BILLS

THIS COUNTRY IS A JOKE BOYS THERE IS NO MORE WHITE AMERICA

^-- this is why birthcontrol is correct. Incinerate this person, please... Someone? Anyone?
    Meh. Everyone is entitiled to their opinon, but at least this knucklehead doesn't f around. When it's all in caps, it's srs bizness.

Yes, white America will be dead in a generation. Thank f'n god. It's because knuckleheads that don't make a million bux/year vote for Republicans, just sayin. If you vote Dems, you're probably just as f'd. Bow down to our corporate overlords... Cheap labor built America... Erm slavery. Either way, we're all f'd, unless you're a millionaire, which I about figure most of us aren't... Give the corporate overlords all the freedom they want with no responsibility, then yeah, you get what we have today. But it's the Republican Supreme Court that gave that to them. GG fox snewsers. SIGH.

Donkwin47
    Donkwin47's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Pathetic OP fail.. 1st off- Freedom of speech. That's part of why America is "great".. If you wanna hate it, you can. 2nd- yeah, he;s pretty much right..

dxunchuk
    dxunchuk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 602

the truth often is not what we want to hear

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

i hate chilidog , he is scum however he makes a good pt. on this issue.

tenbas
    tenbas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3855

I can't believe people are actually offended by this, haha. Come on, grow up and then grow some balls. Geez, wussies.

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33528

HenryHill,

I don't know whether you're serious or trolling, but in either case do us all a favor and stop posting.

Thanks.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

typical day for hh.

went 0-3 on his "awesome" plays and was banned for 3 months (again).

tad0matic
    tad0matic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2027

Quote Originally Posted by Delicious View Post
    Censorship is not American Henry Hill. Can't handle a difference of opinion? What does that say about you? I am far more afraid of narrow-minded flag waving "patriots" then someone who takes issue with the TSA fondling wheelchair bound grandmas.
    good post

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    i hate chilidog , he is scum however he makes a good pt. on this issue.
    Awww, a fan. I find it odd that anybody can hate another internet persona. It's just the internet, bro. Relax. Enjoy the 4th!

First 12