VBPro7
    VBPro7's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4934

TMZ dude Harvey Levin is G@Y?

Where the hell have i been? I heard him on Howard this week.

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Game
    Of the
    Year?

Manaconda
    Manaconda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1292

i dont know much about him but he was a huge puss on that interview with howard.. although he really had nothing to prove or talk about.

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

How many Howard listeners are on here? I thought the interview was actually pretty good. Not really interested in TMZ at all but how Howard makes boring things interesting is why he is the best

jnickell100

Cocaine, cocainaaaaaaaaa

shawnkang
    shawnkang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Howard is a loser and Harvey is irrelevant.

nenad
    nenad's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes gay for sure

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

ya harvey is a fruitcake...at least he still got a sense of humor

slatter
    slatter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't look now, but did you know Magic Johnson has HIV?

sundin4prez
    sundin4prez's Avatar Become A Pro!

wait you dident know that?... i have watched the tmz show (begrudgingly because of a gf) and the show and his staffers continuously poke the stick at his sexual preference..

MarlinsFan2212
    MarlinsFan2212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

If it looks like a rat, and smells like a rat, by golly, it is a rat.

benjy
    Untitled
    benjy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Not sure about gay or not, though I certainly suspected he was goy.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Who cares? I don't care if the guy has sex with sheep, as long as he doesn't make a pass at me, I could care less what gentialia he lusts for.

kiln
    Ezekiel 25:17
    kiln's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 436

Why does anyone care? Really, why does it matter at all?

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

gay 4 sure but so is half of TMZ

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

is that the guy from peoples court??

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16702

Yeah he is gay, so shocking.

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

yes, i read it on wikipedia like 8 months ago. i was shocked. he doesn't seem gay.. and his bf is like 30 yrs old.. harvey is like in his 60's..

also, another kid on TMZ is gay. sits in front row..

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6389

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    is that the guy from peoples court??
    Yea, same guy. Didn't have any clue he was gay. Just found out from this post lol.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

agree, he doesnt seem gay, but now i know why he wants to go after other people

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Quote Originally Posted by jnickell100 View Post
    How many Howard listeners are on here? I thought the interview was actually pretty good. Not really interested in TMZ at all but how Howard makes boring things interesting is why he is the best
    I bought Sirius because of him but I rarely listen now. He sucks ass now. Ever since Artie left the show turned to pure crap and this year the show has been completely awful.

jnickell100

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    I bought Sirius because of him but I rarely listen now. He sucks ass now. Ever since Artie left the show turned to pure crap and this year the show has been completely awful.
    No way dude. I think his show is better than ever. Mostly just bullshitttting and not having whores on anymore. I do miss Artie, he was a great addition to the show thats for sure but i still think the show is great.

oakas
    oakas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17772

WIKI

Levin appeared as a speaker at a fundraising event in West Hollywood, California for the National Lesbian and Gay Journalists Association in April 2010. During the talk, Levin said, “I’m thinking back a long time when I was starting out as a TV reporter at a local station in LA and I remember at the time – I was probably in my late 20s – and I remember this hell-like fear that if anybody in that newsroom found out that that I was gay, that it would be over,” he said. “I built it up in my head. I was so terrified that somebody would find out.”[6] He went on to discuss about how he had to compartmentalize the gay and non-gay parts of his life

LordVodka

Quote Originally Posted by jnickell100 View Post
    No way dude. I think his show is better than ever. Mostly just bullshitttting and not having whores on anymore. I do miss Artie, he was a great addition to the show thats for sure but i still think the show is great.
    Ok that's your take on it. The show is at it's worst. I visit three different Stern forums and even the most hardcore listeners agree he sucks now. Honestly, what is good about the show these days? Name a classic moment from this year so far? Maybe you're a new listener and don't realize how much he sucks now.

jnickell100

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    Ok that's your take on it. The show is at it's worst. I visit three different Stern forums and even the most hardcore listeners agree he sucks now. Honestly, what is good about the show these days? Name a classic moment from this year so far? Maybe you're a new listener and don't realize how much he sucks now.
    Well classic from this year would be the inventor of the sybian coming in and helping that chick out. Ive been listening for about 6 years now so not a new listener. Like i said earlier, i like when they just shoot the shit and have maybe a guest per day, talk about current news.

I used to check out all those forums too but they're negative no matter what happens. I think a lot of people are mad( myself included) because of the new schedule, and it puts a damper on things.

LordVodka

Well man you've been listening for 6 years which would be all of the Sirius era. I like banter too but Howard going on and on about photography is boring. And the banter isn't even fun anymore it's just long and drawn out. Him and Robin are just two geriatrics talking.

The other day they were going on and on about running technique and hurting your knees but the thing is that none of these discussions have humor in them anymore. You're not alone though I hear people call in to tell Howard that he's better than ever but it seems to be only a few people and they control the phone calls so much that nobody with a negative opinion ever gets through and when they do Howard quickly hangs up on them cause he can't take it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RVUdNTJoXE

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Seems like Howard really pushed the envelope back when he had something to push against. Either that or 'Anal ring toss' has lost it's shock value.

poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

samus was a girl

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Howard's been done. He is a legend, and I admire him for how he rose to the top of his profession, but he's far from that zenith.

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

He's a Jew too. Does he do Gentiles as well?

Nicky Santoro

big stern fan, and yes, show is no longer the same. he ran out of ideas. sal and richard are no longer wild like before. it's all about those boring prank calls now. no more fun contests like smallest penis, mother and daughter getting naked, daughter making out with mom for money, and many other fun contests. now there's alot of interviews with big stars, that's it...show is dead now without artie. artie was great... it's still good, but not as good as past.

Nicky Santoro

i had no idea that harvey levin was this hated. he might be the most hated guy in america. you should read any comment of any of his vids on youtube. they just slam him to pieces. nothing ever good to say about him by anyone.
    here is jon lovitz in a 3 part video just calling him a piece of shit about 174 times in the 3 part video.

here is part 3 only. unreal

jnickell100

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    big stern fan, and yes, show is no longer the same. he ran out of ideas. sal and richard are no longer wild like before. it's all about those boring prank calls now. no more fun contests like smallest penis, mother and daughter getting naked, daughter making out with mom for money, and many other fun contests. now there's alot of interviews with big stars, that's it...show is dead now without artie. artie was great... it's still good, but not as good as past.
    Thats not true at all. They just had a contest this week, strongest naked women contest. Like i said, i dont care for that kind of stuff though. I like the daily BS and that is what makes the show for me. Ya i love the Robin songs and her interrupted by her music. And ya, some of the stuff is boring like his photography shit, but he still is a comedic genius and is hilarious.

I know there are people that say his show is not the same as it used to be....But there are also people like me that think the show is great and doesn't need all bitches coming in all the time.