Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you could bang any girl in the world

Who would it be? I would say Erin Andrews. I would spread them long skinny legs apart and hammer that.
    Points Awarded:

Ra77er gave Tech N9ne 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

kate beckinsale

or kelly ripa. got a thing for the milfs

PingPong
    I need a job
    PingPong's Avatar Become A Pro!

i would love to get ahold of dolly parton in her prime, i hear she's pretty crazy in bed

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Casey Anthony. No child support to worry about.
    Points Awarded:

Tech N9ne gave Ra77er 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Any broad 20 years old that is a vogue model

Tech N9ne

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    kate beckinsale

or kelly ripa. got a thing for the milfs
    I hear that. Ain't nothin like a good milf to bang. Although if you seen Kelly ripa without makeup you might Change your mind. She looks tore up but pussy ain't got no face you hear me

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

hillary clinton

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

Quote Originally Posted by Tech N9ne View Post
    I hear that. Ain't nothin like a good milf to bang. Although if you seen Kelly ripa without makeup you might Change your mind. She looks tore up but pussy ain't got no face you hear me

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Tech N9ne

JohnGalt2341

Kelly Ripa looks even worse after a night of drinking. Years ago a buddy of mine hooked up with her at some bar. He woke up to this the next morning and took this picture of her:
    Last edited by JohnGalt2341; 06-29-11 at 06:52 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8463

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Casey Anthony. No child support to worry about.

wow

xkgb
    IN THREAD
    xkgb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

barbara bush!!!! i got tha thing for grannies

but, all jokes aside, i think nicole kidman, kate beckinsale, or some other pale white and tender hottness would do just as well, lol
    Last edited by xkgb; 06-29-11 at 03:49 PM.

JohnGalt2341

Quote Originally Posted by xkgb View Post
    barbara bush!!!! i got tha thing for grannies but, all jokes aside, i think nicole kidman, kate beckinsale, or some other pale white and tender hottie
    I hear ya! I've always found this picture of Barbara especially arousing:

Tech N9ne

Yea Kelly Ripa is just plain horrible without makeup. Either a bag on her head or complete darkness and id hit it.

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Kelly Ripa looks even worse after a night of drinking. Years ago a buddy of mine hooked up with her at some bar. He woke up to this and took this picture of her:

dzzznutz
    dzzznutz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Yea Kelly Ripa is just plain horrible without makeup. Either a bag on her head or complete darkness and id hit it.
    real little tittys too

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Ava devine lisa ann would keep me busy

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

they all look like that with no makeup

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11648

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Kelly Ripa looks even worse after a night of drinking. Years ago a buddy of mine hooked up with her at some bar. He woke up to this and took this picture of her:
    He's kind of cute.

blanda
    blanda's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 580

Great point, Bronxer....that said, Farrah Fawcett, back around '78...or maybe Ginger Lynn in '88.

JimmysEgo
    JimmysEgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

jennifer connelly. a$$ to a$$, a$$ to a$$!!!

stig99
    stig99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

jessica alba

watched 5 of her movies before i realized she cant act!

pedro803
    pedro803's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5708

How many have someone they know or have known, or just someone you see or have seen in your real life that you would choose over any celebrity given the chance? I fall into that category

LordCC
    LordCC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4223

Arianny Celeste, the ring girl for UFC. She is smoking and I would bang her 6 ways till Sunday!

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

Marisa Miller

EasyCover
    EasyCover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4063

Some girl with a tight pooty. Body tight and face average.

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Jessica Biel hands down, end of story

Junkyard Dog
    Get up and Get it
    Junkyard Dog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1899

hmmm id have to go with vida guerrara

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

anne hathaway or this girl i know from my earlier years

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Rachel Sterling
    Last edited by Grits n' Gravy; 06-30-11 at 02:44 AM.

emoney
    emoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

If I could fuk anybody, it would be Ann Coulter.

JohnGalt2341

Quote Originally Posted by emoney View Post
    If I could fuk anybody, it would be Ann Coulter.
    The question wasn't "Who would you want to fukk and then kill?" If that was the question... your answer would be perfectly acceptable.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6495

Scarlett no doubt

raidersfan
    raidersfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

sofia vergara when she was unknown.

acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

PICS or GTFO

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

........................ ...,,--~~”'¯¯¯¯¯¯”'~~--,,
    ... ... ... ... ... ...,,-~”¯::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::¯”' ~,,
    ... ... ... ... ..,,~”:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::”~,,
    ... ... ... ..,,-“:::::::::::::::/::::::/::::::::::::::::\:::::::::::::::-,::-,::”-,
    ... ... ...,-“:::::,-“:::/:::::/::::::/:|:::::::::::::::::\::::::::::::::::\::: :\::\,”-,
    ... ... .,-“:::::::/:::::|:::::|:::::::|:|:::::::::::::::::: \\:::::::::::::|:|:::::\:::\::\
    ... ... /::::::::::|::::::|:::::|\::::::\:\:::::: ::::::::::::||::::::::::::|:/::::::|::::|::\
    ... .../::::::::::::\:::::::\::::'\”-,::::\:\,:::::::::::::::|:|::::::::::,//::::::/::::|:::'|
    ... ../::::::::::::::'\::::::\-,:::”-,”-,::\-,”-,,:::::::::/: |::::::,-“//::::::/:::::/::,,-'
    ... ./:::::::::::::::::”,-,,::\|”~-,,\,:”~-\”: :”-,::::/: :/:::,-“: :/::,-“/:::,-“:::/
    ... /::::::::::::::::::/,__”-,\: : ,,-~”,”',-,: : :\:/: :/:,-“,-~,”-,”:/:,,-“:,-//'
    ... |:::::::::::::::::/::: :,,-“/. ,-“:\.|: : : : “: -'”:/./,--,”\.'|”/::::::|-“
    ...|::::::/:::::::::/::/|:::|.\: : \.|'|¯;|..|.|: : : : : : : :|.||;;;|././:|:::|:::|
    ...|::|:::|::::::::/::'-':::'-,': : '\'\'~'_/,/: : : : : : ,: :'-'-¯-'~': |:::|:::|
    ...|::|:::|::::::::/::::|:::::'|: : : “' ¯: : : : : : : : : :\: : : : : : /::::'\::|
    ...|::|:::|:::::::/:::::|:::::'\: : : : : : : : : : : : : : :': : : : : :/::::::|::|
    ... \:|:::|::::::|::::::|::::::|,: : : : : : : : : :__,: : : : : : :,-“:::::::|::|
    ... .'\|::|::::::|::::::||::::::\'~,: : : : : : : :'--~': : : : ,,~”\:::::::::|:/
    ... ...'\:|:::::|::::::/.|::::::|: : “~,: : : : : : : : ,,-~,”::::::'\:::::::|:/
    ... ... .\\:::::|”~,/-,|:::::::|: : : : ¯”~,-,,,-~”:::,,-'\::::::::\-,,_::|/
    ... ... ..',\,::|~--'-~\:::::::|: : : : : : |::|,,-~”¯..__\::::::::\... .'|
    ... ..,~”': : \|: : : : : \::::::|: : : : : : |¯”'~~”~,”,: : \:::::::|... /
    ..,-“: : : : : :|: : : : : :\::::::|: : : : : : \: : : : : : “~'-,:\::::::|\,
    ..|: : : : : : : |: : : : : : |::::|,\,: : : : : : : : : : : : : :”-,-\::::|: \
    ..| : : : : : : : : : : : : : |::::|:'-,\: : : : : : : : : : : : : : :”-'\,|: :|
    ...\ : : : : : : : : : :'\: : :\:::|: : '\'\: : : : :~,,: : : : : : : : : “~-',_
    ... \: : : : : : : : : : :\: /:|:/: : : :',-'-,: : : : : “-,: : : : : : : : : : :,/”'-,
    ... .\: : : : : : : : : : :\|: |/: : : ,-“....”-,: : : : : '\: : : : : : : : : ,/.....”-,
    ... ...\: : : : : : : : : : \: |: : :/...........\: : : : : |: : : : : : : ,-“...........'\
    ... ... .\ : : : : : : : : : '\': : /..............\: : : : |: : : : : :,-“................|
    ... ... ...\ : : : : : : : : : '\:/.................\: : :,/: : : : : /..................../
    ... ... .....\ : : : : : : : : : \........................\:,-“: : : : :,/............../
    ... ... ... ...\ : : : : : : : : : \,_.............._,”======',_..........,-“
    ... ... ... ... \,: : : : : : : : : \: ¯”'~---~”¯: : : : : : : : : :¯”~~,'
    ... ... ... ... ..'\,: : : : : : : : : \: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : '|: : \
    ... ... ... ... ... .\, : : : : : : : : '\: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|: : '\
    ... ... ... ... ... ...\,: : : : : : : : :\ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : |: : :\
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ..\ : : : : : : : : \: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|: : : :\
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ...\\,: : : : : : : :\, : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :/: : : : :\
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .\\ : : : : : : : :'\ : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|: : : : : '|
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ./:\: : : : : : : : :'\, : : : : : : : : : : : : |: : : : : :|
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... /: : \: : : : : : : : : '\,: : : : : : : : : : : |: : : : : :|
    ... ... ... ... ... ... .../: : : '\: : : : : : : : : :'\,: : : : : : : : : :|: : : : : : |
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ../: : : : :\: : : : : : : : : : :\, : : : : : : : : |: : : : : : |
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ,/: : : : : : :\: : : : : : : : : : '\,: : : : : : : |: : : : : : |
    ... ... ... ... ... ..,-“: : : : : : : :“-,: : : : : : : : : : \: : : : : : :| : : : : : |
    ... ... ... ... ... ,/ : : : : : : : : : :”-, : : : : : : : : : :\: : : : : /: : : : : : /
    ... ... ... ... ..,/ : : : : : : : : : : : : :”-, : : : : : : : : :'\: : : :| : : : : : ,/
    ... ... ... ... ,/ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : “-,: : : : : : : : :'\: : |: : : : : : /
    ... ... ... .../: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : “-,: : : : : : : : '\: |: : : : : /
    ... ... ... ../: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :“-,: : : : : : : \,|: : : : :/
    ... ... ... ,/: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :“-,: : : : : : :\: : : : /'|
    ... ... .../-,-,”,,-,~-,,_: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : “-,: : : : : :'\: : :'|: |
    ... ... ...|',/,/:||:\,\: : : “'~,,~~---,,,_: : : : : : : : : :'\: : : : : :\,: :|:||
    ... ... ..|: :”: ||: :”: : : : : : :”-,........ ¯¯”''~~~-----~|\: : : : : : \:|: |'\
    ... ... ..|: : : ||: : : : : : : : : : :”-,.......................|: : : : : : : \|: |,”
    ... ... ..| : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :”-,.....................\: : : : : : : :\,|.|
    ... ... ..| : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :”-,\....................,-“\: : : : : : : : '\”
    ... ... ..| : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :”-\...............,/: : :\: : : : : : : : :\,
    ... ... ..| : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : \,.........,/: : : : '\: : : : : : : : : |
    ... ... ..| : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : \.......,/: : : : ,-~/: : ,: : |: :/: :|
    ... ... ..'|: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : \~”¯: : : : : |: :|: : /: :/: ,/: :/
    ... ... ...|: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : |: : : : : : : :”-,,_/_,/-~”:|”¯
    ... ... ...|: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : |: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
    ... ... ... |: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : |: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : |
    ... ... ... | : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|: : : : : : : : : : : : : : :/
    ... ... ... .\: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|: : : : : : : : : : : : : : /
    ... ... ... ..\ : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :| : : : : : : : : : : : : : /
    ... ... ... ...\: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : |: : : : : : : : : : : : : /
    ... ... ... ... '\: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : |: : : : : : : : : : : : :/

123 Last