ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9764

Forsberg21, aka biggest moron in the history of sbr

You are now the biggest moron in the history of sbr. For every post you can make bashing the usa or something that is wrong with it. I can make 100 times more of any other country as well as everyone else.

I don't know much about you , i just know your a moron , probaly 21 and don't know jack shit about anything.

If we ever meet, I'll make you play me a tennis match and kick your ass and keep playing you until you beg for mercy.
    Maybe I'll even pull a macho man randy savage, get on top of a fence and elbow your nuts. I doubt you have any anyway, probaly got ripped off the last time you stuck it in your boyfriends ass.

USA!!!! Either love it or leave it!!!!

If your from some other country. I guarantee it will never be as good as the united states. If it wasn't for the united states, sbr wouldn't even exist.

I bet your from canada, sounds like it from your posts. Except your a moron canadian. I agree we have our problems, but would still rather be here than any other country. Canada wouldnt survive without us. Ive done some investigating and you do chargebacks.

Don't make me post proof. I can. Ive fvcked up a few posters here. I'll either make you leave, or get banned if i want.

Your the gilberg of sbr.
    Points Awarded:

daimoshokage gave ttwarrior1 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Fa11en gave ttwarrior1 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Extra Innings, Fa11en, pavyracer, nosniboR11, and Br0nxer

Nats' Fan
    Nats' Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

yes.. I would love to run into this guy in a dark alley.

jahred6999
    jahred6999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congrats to South Carolina baseball

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Nah the award will always be yours ttwarrior....you can't just give it away your stuck with it.

Yes you can talk shit about other countries, but they also don't claim to be #1 in everything.....

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

That's the spokesmen we need, TT. The epitome of what Forsberg makes fun of.

OneLossParlayGuy
    OneLossParlayGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1464

I really think the Mods should change his avatar to the US FLag

ttwarrior1

lol u canadians still upset over hockey, lmao

We never claim to be number 1 in everything, fail post dude.

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

Forsberg is not from Canada I believe.

Forsberg21 for the win!!!!!

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    lol u canadians still upset over hockey, lmao We never claim to be number 1 in everything, fail post dude.
    I'm not Canadian....but I can tell your a dumbass American....

ttwarrior1

rather be a dumbass american than naz or forseberg

but to answer your question an an intellectual manner without committing the fallacy of context switching which most people do, the answer is , no I'm not a dumbass american, I am a smart american

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow, for once I agree with TT.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

This might be the first time I agree with tt

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

You are now the biggest moron in the history of sbr. For every post you can make bashing the usa or something that is wrong with it. I can make 100 times more of any other country as well as everyone else.

I don't know much about you , i just know your a moron , probaly 21 and don't know jack shit about anything.

If we ever meet, I'll make you play me a tennis match and kick your ass and keep playing you until you beg for mercy.
    Maybe I'll even pull a macho man randy savage, get on top of a fence and elbow your nuts. I doubt you have any anyway, probaly got ripped off the last time you stuck it in your boyfriends ass.

If your from some other country. I guarantee it will never be as good as the united states. If it wasn't for the united states, sbr wouldn't even exist.

I bet your from canada, sounds like it from your posts. Except your a moron canadian. I agree we have our problems, but would still rather be here than any other country. Canada wouldnt survive without us. Ive done some investigating and you do chargebacks.

Don't make me post proof. I can. Ive fvcked up a few posters here. I'll either make you leave, or get banned if i want.

Your the gilberg of sbr.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wIm_41OIOM

ChileCheese
    ChileCheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

Your the gilberg of sbr.
    Hahahahahah. What in the Fukk?!?!?!
    You play Tennis? Tennis? Ball and Racket?
    Arent you obese and possibly mentally handicap?

1 week ago, everyone is agreeing with Rod to disregard the mumbling of the short bus kid.
    And now he wraps himself in the American flag, and you cheer him on?
    Think about it kids.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

You tell him ttwarrior. You've just went up a couple notches in my book.

Fa11en
    Fa11en's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3898

TT was strong on this one. I still don't think that age or your tennis ability is at all relevant to the argument but you put it all out there and really shut that dummy Forsberg up.

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5590

TT, nice job. You had us chanting USA until you talked about the tennis match and then we all started to murmur with confused looks on our faces.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

so it's better to just bend over and take $14 trillion worth of deficits without saying a word about it?

i love this country and 99% of the people in it.

the problem, however, is that the 1% of the people pulling the strings are all dual citizens of israel that don't give 2 shits about you. so the politicians, judges, military, etc that make all the rules to enslave you should NOT be the ones getting your respect/adoration.

USA! USA! THANK YOU FOR THE 30 YEAR UNDERWATER MORTGAGE! THANK YOU FOR THE $70 TRILLION UNDERFUNDED SOCIAL SECURITY AND MEDICARE! THANK YOU FOR LETTING 1/2 THE PEOPLE PAY NO TAX AT ALL WHILE THE REST OF US PAY FOR IT! THANK YOU FOR USING MY MONEY TO BLOW UP SAND HALFWAY AROUND THE WORLD, WHILE RAPING AND KILLING INNOCENT 12 YEAR OLD GIRLS!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PittsburghPlayer

Fa11en

Constructive Criticism: Post contained too many wrestling allusions for a 40 something yr old man to have in his american flag wearing, pro USA post. You can't make the "you are a moron and I'm smarter than you" post while using WWF allusions.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Fukk, TT is on our side....

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

ttwarrior..... for your efforts. Love the spirit for our beloved country.

forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

Your the gilberg of sbr.
    LOL - This is the most incoherent, emotionally fueled, baseless rant that I've come across on SBR. A 12 year old could have done a better job of getting their point across than you did. You basically called me a moron and had nothing to back that up with, you just say a bunch of nonsense and hope something sticks, which in this case it didn't. Let's look over what you said:

"For every post you can make bashing the usa or something that is wrong with it." - I kept reading this over and over and I didn't find any meaning to this sentence. None. It doesn't make any sense.

"I don't know much about you , i just know your a moron , probaly 21 and don't know jack shit about anything." - Your and you're are two different words with two different meanings. You're looking for "you're" in this case, not "your". The "your a moron" really insults me, it really does. When people hurl such well thought out insults at me, I feel very offended.

"If we ever meet, I'll make you play me a tennis match and kick your ass" - LOL, this one is just hilarious. When I started reading this, I thought you were going to say that you're going to punch me in the face, but instead, when you confront someone you don't like, you challenge them to a tennis match. LOL. Tough guy. You're probably one of these 300 pound Big Mac blimps anyways, you can't play tennis.

"Maybe I'll even pull a macho man randy savage, get on top of a fence and elbow your nuts. I doubt you have any anyway, probaly got ripped off the last time you stuck it in your boyfriends ass." - Great generic insult there. Elbowing nuts, boyfriend's ass, I'm really offended. Useless statement given by what I'm judging to be is a useless person.

"USA!!!! Either love it or leave it!!!!" - This one's the best. Looks like someone's been drinking the Fox News Kool-Aid.

If your from some other country. I guarantee it will never be as good as the united states. If it wasn't for the united states, sbr wouldn't even exist. - Did you get your high school diploma? What you write defies the basic rules of grammar and spelling. I wouldn't have made the same mistakes in your writing when I was in the 2nd grade. You must be unemployed because nobody in their right might would employ you for anything, given your lack of basic education. Anyways, the country that I'm from consistently crushes the Divided States of Embarrassment in all of the "Greatest Country To Live In" rankings. Consistently. Year after year. The DSE (usa) doesn't do so well in those rankings simply because the DSE isn't the greatest country to live in, it's not even close. Get this fact through your head you brainwashed sheep. USA isn't #1 except for debt.

If it wasn't for the USA, SBR wouldn't exist??? LOL - I don't even know how to respond to this one. That's just ridiculous. Now I'm certain that I'm dealing with a teenager, or at least someone whose (lack of) mental capacity resembles one.

Except your a moron canadian. I would be greatly offended if I had any respect left for you at this point. Great to see that you're still working on learning the difference between your and you're. Again with the word moron, don't you have any other generic insults you can hurl at me? Your vocabulary must be on par with a 8 year old Chinese student learning English.

Ive done some investigating and you do chargebacks. Don't make me post proof. I can. Ive fvcked up a few posters here. I'll either make you leave, or get banned if i want.
    Now I've seen it all!!! Chargebacks? Ok there pal. I would LOVE to see this proof! Let's see you make me leave/get banned you internet tough guy. This comment just shows how low your level of intelligence really is.

Warrior, here are my parting words. The reason why I post what I post is because of the ignorant, arrogant individuals like you. The US is not going to the gutter, it's already there. All of your high paying jobs are disappearing all all of the other lower paying ones have already been shipped off to the third world because some entrepreneur would rather employ Malaysians than Americans. Your country, the USA, is a complete and utter joke. Your politicians have mortgaged your future and your children's future, right under your own watch. American society is crumbling right in front of your faces, yet you chose to listen to a football player who inspires you with his "USA!!!! Either love it or leave it!!!!" You're a joke pal. You're country is a joke.

It's ironic that you come on here calling me the moron when I've exposed you for one. There's absolutely no substance to your post whatsoever. You call me a moron a few times, hurl some generic insults and then pound your chest saying that the USA is the best, in broken English. Is that the best you can do?

The USA is a bad joke. Did you not know that the entire world is laughing at you behind your backs? Your society resembles a freak show. I'll show you another thing that you see in the USA that you don't see in any other country. Lineups for food stamps. How is it that such a rich country has millions and millions of people living on food stamps? This is just depressing.

The American Dream

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Kudos to forsberg for taking the time to respond. It takes a big moron to expose another one.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Fa11en

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

saw this and thought of you forsberg

Fa11en

Wow Forsberg, you really are unfortunate.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

I see Forsberg is still obsessed with the US. Great.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    thanks fishhead , I have no clue how I missed this , Fish when we meet I owe you a freeplay

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

TTwarrior your != you're

forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Kudos to forsberg for taking the time to respond. It takes a big moron to expose another one.
    If you want to talk about morons, the list begins with you Pavy:

"There is no incentive for kids going to public high schools to graduate since it's free."

These are your words. This is one of the dumbest, ignorant things I've heard in my life.

Because high school is free, there is no incentive of going there, right? Is that what you're trying to say here? Do you not see how twisted your logic is? You should be prohibited from pro creating.

People pay to go to baseball games, but they aren't free, so why do people go? (going by your absurd logic)

The fact is, there are some Americans on here that are frustrated with me and my attempts at exposing their nation for the joke it is. My arguments are compelling, logical and backed up by fact. If your frustrations cause you to reply with 100 word incoherent rambles that don't address my words and only label me as a moron, then you've exposed yourself as the joke you are too.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

No one really believes that high school is free. eh

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post
    LOL - This is the most incoherent, emotionally fueled, baseless rant that I've come across on SBR. A 12 year old could have done a better job of getting their point across than you did. You basically called me a moron and had nothing to back that up with, you just say a bunch of nonsense and hope something sticks, which in this case it didn't. Let's look over what you said:

"For every post you can make bashing the usa or something that is wrong with it." - I kept reading this over and over and I didn't find any meaning to this sentence. None. It doesn't make any sense.

"I don't know much about you , i just know your a moron , probaly 21 and don't know jack shit about anything." - Your and you're are two different words with two different meanings. You're looking for "you're" in this case, not "your". The "your a moron" really insults me, it really does. When people hurl such well thought out insults at me, I feel very offended.

"If we ever meet, I'll make you play me a tennis match and kick your ass" - LOL, this one is just hilarious. When I started reading this, I thought you were going to say that you're going to punch me in the face, but instead, when you confront someone you don't like, you challenge them to a tennis match. LOL. Tough guy. You're probably one of these 300 pound Big Mac blimps anyways, you can't play tennis.

"Maybe I'll even pull a macho man randy savage, get on top of a fence and elbow your nuts. I doubt you have any anyway, probaly got ripped off the last time you stuck it in your boyfriends ass." - Great generic insult there. Elbowing nuts, boyfriend's ass, I'm really offended. Useless statement given by what I'm judging to be is a useless person.

"USA!!!! Either love it or leave it!!!!" - This one's the best. Looks like someone's been drinking the Fox News Kool-Aid.

If your from some other country. I guarantee it will never be as good as the united states. If it wasn't for the united states, sbr wouldn't even exist. - Did you get your high school diploma? What you write defies the basic rules of grammar and spelling. I wouldn't have made the same mistakes in your writing when I was in the 2nd grade. You must be unemployed because nobody in their right might would employ you for anything, given your lack of basic education. Anyways, the country that I'm from consistently crushes the Divided States of Embarrassment in all of the "Greatest Country To Live In" rankings. Consistently. Year after year. The DSE (usa) doesn't do so well in those rankings simply because the DSE isn't the greatest country to live in, it's not even close. Get this fact through your head you brainwashed sheep. USA isn't #1 except for debt.

If it wasn't for the USA, SBR wouldn't exist??? LOL - I don't even know how to respond to this one. That's just ridiculous. Now I'm certain that I'm dealing with a teenager, or at least someone whose (lack of) mental capacity resembles one.

Except your a moron canadian. I would be greatly offended if I had any respect left for you at this point. Great to see that you're still working on learning the difference between your and you're. Again with the word moron, don't you have any other generic insults you can hurl at me? Your vocabulary must be on par with a 8 year old Chinese student learning English.

Ive done some investigating and you do chargebacks. Don't make me post proof. I can. Ive fvcked up a few posters here. I'll either make you leave, or get banned if i want.
    Now I've seen it all!!! Chargebacks? Ok there pal. I would LOVE to see this proof! Let's see you make me leave/get banned you internet tough guy. This comment just shows how low your level of intelligence really is.

Warrior, here are my parting words. The reason why I post what I post is because of the ignorant, arrogant individuals like you. The US is not going to the gutter, it's already there. All of your high paying jobs are disappearing all all of the other lower paying ones have already been shipped off to the third world because some entrepreneur would rather employ Malaysians than Americans. Your country, the USA, is a complete and utter joke. Your politicians have mortgaged your future and your children's future, right under your own watch. American society is crumbling right in front of your faces, yet you chose to listen to a football player who inspires you with his "USA!!!! Either love it or leave it!!!!" You're a joke pal. You're country is a joke.

It's ironic that you come on here calling me the moron when I've exposed you for one. There's absolutely no substance to your post whatsoever. You call me a moron a few times, hurl some generic insults and then pound your chest saying that the USA is the best, in broken English. Is that the best you can do?

The USA is a bad joke. Did you not know that the entire world is laughing at you behind your backs? Your society resembles a freak show. I'll show you another thing that you see in the USA that you don't see in any other country. Lineups for food stamps. How is it that such a rich country has millions and millions of people living on food stamps? This is just depressing.

The American Dream

Unreal, this guy keeps killing sbr posters .

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Great spinning job Forsberg. I heard O'Reilly and Hannity are looking to hire.

maersksealand
    maersksealand's Avatar Become A Pro!

what made America great is printing the world currency and invade other countries to steal their human and natural resources. people proud of USA are more brainwashed then the North Koreans.

Bo$$ Bet$
    Bo$$ Bet$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! Fukk The World! Give me points I'm a broke American!!

ChileCheese
    ChileCheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

Quote Originally Posted by maersksealand View Post
    what made America great is printing the world currency and invade other countries to steal their human and natural resources. people proud of USA are more brainwashed then the North Koreans.

So fukking true.
    What exactly are Americans proud of?

12 Last