BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

So tennis matches are how people settle differences in tt's world?

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

only a moron gives a dam if someone uses you're and your, half the time my
    ' key doesn't work and if you can't tell the difference when reading something what i meant , then like i said , your, yes your a moron

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked
    joesomebody114's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guys, yes this is our country and yes I love USA to death (or what it used to be) but you guys just need to realize this real quick. If Forsberg, an outsider from another country can see everything that is happening in this country (and majority of it IS fact, no matter how bad you don't want to believe it it really is FACT), then why cant most Americans? Because the majority of Americans are ignorant. I'm not going to sit here and type 10,000 words and give you all the reasons why Americans are ignorant because to be honest its not their fault that they're ignorant, its the people who run this country's fault. They teach the young ones "America is the best place on Earth, accept what your politicians are doing as right and don't ever question it". Why would people say all these things about the economy going down, make documentaries, write books, hold conventions, give speeches, all these things if it wasn't true? I wouldn't go so far as to say were already f*kked but we are very very close to it. I'm not picking anyone's side because I don't believe in calling people stupid & moron just for what they believe in, because that's ignorance. But what this guy is saying is very true people, we are on a downhill path with no brakes and it is very steep and dark at the bottom.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

after 1 hour of tennis with me in 100 degree weather, he will beg to stop. I would then make him play or else get beat up with piledrivers, elbow smashes, and a new move, i call it the your.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    after 1 hour of tennis with me in 100 degree weather, he will beg to stop. I would then make him play or else get beat up with piledrivers, elbow smashes, and a new move, i call it the your.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

forsboy's mother must of been so mad when he was born

forsboy you are on my ignore list so post away a response pal

OSUCOWBOYS
    OSUCOWBOYS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 570

Hard to imagine the posters from the States defending this country and it's current state of affairs. You might not like Forsberg, but it's not because he is full of shit. Maybe because it hits home?

My .02

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Everyone who hates USA is jealous. Pure and simple.

forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

Quote Originally Posted by joesomebody114 View Post
    Guys, yes this is our country and yes I love USA to death (or what it used to be) but you guys just need to realize this real quick. If Forsberg, an outsider from another country can see everything that is happening in this country (and majority of it IS fact, no matter how bad you don't want to believe it it really is FACT), then why cant most Americans? Because the majority of Americans are ignorant. I'm not going to sit here and type 10,000 words and give you all the reasons why Americans are ignorant because to be honest its not their fault that they're ignorant, its the people who run this country's fault. They teach the young ones "America is the best place on Earth, accept what your politicians are doing as right and don't ever question it". Why would people say all these things about the economy going down, make documentaries, write books, hold conventions, give speeches, all these things if it wasn't true? I wouldn't go so far as to say were already f*kked but we are very very close to it. I'm not picking anyone's side because I don't believe in calling people stupid & moron just for what they believe in, because that's ignorance. But what this guy is saying is very true people, we are on a downhill path with no brakes and it is very steep and dark at the bottom.
    A rare breed, an American who "gets it" through not being brainwashed like the rest of the sheep.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    forsboy's mother must of been so mad when he was born

forsboy you are on my ignore list so post away a response pal
    Bronxer, your ability to post generic mom jokes is second to none.

From my understanding, you're gay and your best friend stole your wife. You have me on ignore for the sole reason that you don't want to face the reality of my posts. Hey, if my wife found out I was gay and left me for my best friend, I guess I would be ashamed to.

BTW, you're a royal piece of shyte for the way you treated that guy on the phone. You think you're all cool and funny by reaming out a phone operator, but all it showed everyone here is that you get off on trying to belittle people through a telephone because you have nothing else satisfying you in your life.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Everyone who hates USA is jealous. Pure and simple.
    That MUST be the reason. Keep drinking the Fox flavoured Kool Aid.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post
    That MUST be the reason. Keep drinking the Fox flavoured Kool Aid.
    Yeah we all watch Fox news, especially funny since you directed that at Pavy. He's as liberal as they come.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post

Yeah we all watch Fox news, especially funny since you directed that at Pavy. He's as liberal as they come.
    I don't buy it. If he were a liberal, he wouldn't be as ignorant as he is.

Cuse0323

Pavy is an enigma, don't mind him.

Cuse0323

Hey Forsberg, hook me up with 15 points. You still owe me, you said you would throw me points for the poker transfers and never did. I need some SNG action.
    Points Awarded:

forsberg21 gave Cuse0323 15 SBR Point(s) for this post.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Hey Forsberg, hook me up with 15 points. You still owe me, you said you would throw me points for the poker transfers and never did. I need some SNG action.
    I do remember our poker transfers, but I never remember anything about having to throw you 15 points for it. However, I'll take your word for it. GL.

Cuse0323

Thank you sir, don't think we had a set number on points. You said you would when we first did it, that's all. Didn't care about points at that time, I was running good but now I'm stuck gambling measly points.

Roy Halladay
    Roy Halladay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

dont know the poster, but the man was a legend

taxing swedish pussy nonstop and dominating his collegaues

polskboy
    polskboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

wtf was that???

polskboy
    polskboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post
    LOL - This is the most incoherent, emotionally fueled, baseless rant that I've come across on SBR. A 12 year old could have done a better job of getting their point across than you did. You basically called me a moron and had nothing to back that up with, you just say a bunch of nonsense and hope something sticks, which in this case it didn't. Let's look over what you said: "For every post you can make bashing the usa or something that is wrong with it." - I kept reading this over and over and I didn't find any meaning to this sentence. None. It doesn't make any sense. "I don't know much about you , i just know your a moron , probaly 21 and don't know jack shit about anything." - Your and you're are two different words with two different meanings. You're looking for "you're" in this case, not "your". The "your a moron" really insults me, it really does. When people hurl such well thought out insults at me, I feel very offended. "If we ever meet, I'll make you play me a tennis match and kick your ass" - LOL, this one is just hilarious. When I started reading this, I thought you were going to say that you're going to punch me in the face, but instead, when you confront someone you don't like, you challenge them to a tennis match. LOL. Tough guy. You're probably one of these 300 pound Big Mac blimps anyways, you can't play tennis. "Maybe I'll even pull a macho man randy savage, get on top of a fence and elbow your nuts. I doubt you have any anyway, probaly got ripped off the last time you stuck it in your boyfriends ass." - Great generic insult there. Elbowing nuts, boyfriend's ass, I'm really offended. Useless statement given by what I'm judging to be is a useless person. "USA!!!! Either love it or leave it!!!!" - This one's the best. Looks like someone's been drinking the Fox News Kool-Aid. If your from some other country. I guarantee it will never be as good as the united states. If it wasn't for the united states, sbr wouldn't even exist. - Did you get your high school diploma? What you write defies the basic rules of grammar and spelling. I wouldn't have made the same mistakes in your writing when I was in the 2nd grade. You must be unemployed because nobody in their right might would employ you for anything, given your lack of basic education. Anyways, the country that I'm from consistently crushes the Divided States of Embarrassment in all of the "Greatest Country To Live In" rankings. Consistently. Year after year. The DSE (usa) doesn't do so well in those rankings simply because the DSE isn't the greatest country to live in, it's not even close. Get this fact through your head you brainwashed sheep. USA isn't #1 except for debt. If it wasn't for the USA, SBR wouldn't exist??? LOL - I don't even know how to respond to this one. That's just ridiculous. Now I'm certain that I'm dealing with a teenager, or at least someone whose (lack of) mental capacity resembles one. Except your a moron canadian. I would be greatly offended if I had any respect left for you at this point. Great to see that you're still working on learning the difference between your and you're. Again with the word moron, don't you have any other generic insults you can hurl at me? Your vocabulary must be on par with a 8 year old Chinese student learning English. Ive done some investigating and you do chargebacks. Don't make me post proof. I can. Ive fvcked up a few posters here. I'll either make you leave, or get banned if i want. Now I've seen it all!!! Chargebacks? Ok there pal. I would LOVE to see this proof! Let's see you make me leave/get banned you internet tough guy. This comment just shows how low your level of intelligence really is. Warrior, here are my parting words. The reason why I post what I post is because of the ignorant, arrogant individuals like you. The US is not going to the gutter, it's already there. All of your high paying jobs are disappearing all all of the other lower paying ones have already been shipped off to the third world because some entrepreneur would rather employ Malaysians than Americans. Your country, the USA, is a complete and utter joke. Your politicians have mortgaged your future and your children's future, right under your own watch. American society is crumbling right in front of your faces, yet you chose to listen to a football player who inspires you with his "USA!!!! Either love it or leave it!!!!" You're a joke pal. You're country is a joke. It's ironic that you come on here calling me the moron when I've exposed you for one. There's absolutely no substance to your post whatsoever. You call me a moron a few times, hurl some generic insults and then pound your chest saying that the USA is the best, in broken English. Is that the best you can do? The USA is a bad joke. Did you not know that the entire world is laughing at you behind your backs? Your society resembles a freak show. I'll show you another thing that you see in the USA that you don't see in any other country. Lineups for food stamps. How is it that such a rich country has millions and millions of people living on food stamps? This is just depressing. The American Dream
    Quote Originally Posted by maersksealand View Post
    what made America great is printing the world currency and invade other countries to steal their human and natural resources. people proud of USA are more brainwashed then the North Koreans.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I think fornsberg and ttwarrior should have a tennis match at the sbr bash for the heavyweight championship of the world. (Warrior is the champion as of now)

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    I think fornsberg and ttwarrior should have a tennis match at the sbr bash for the heavyweight championship of the world. (Warrior is the champion as of now)
    I've heard this guy is grossly overweight. Can't I just win by default?

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

You are now the biggest moron in the history of sbr. For every post you can make bashing the usa or something that is wrong with it. I can make 100 times more of any other country as well as everyone else.

I don't know much about you , i just know your a moron , probaly 21 and don't know jack shit about anything.

If we ever meet, I'll make you play me a tennis match and kick your ass and keep playing you until you beg for mercy.
    Maybe I'll even pull a macho man randy savage, get on top of a fence and elbow your nuts. I doubt you have any anyway, probaly got ripped off the last time you stuck it in your boyfriends ass.

USA!!!! Either love it or leave it!!!!

If your from some other country. I guarantee it will never be as good as the united states. If it wasn't for the united states, sbr wouldn't even exist.

I bet your from canada, sounds like it from your posts. Except your a moron canadian. I agree we have our problems, but would still rather be here than any other country. Canada wouldnt survive without us. Ive done some investigating and you do chargebacks.

Don't make me post proof. I can. Ive fvcked up a few posters here. I'll either make you leave, or get banned if i want.

Your the gilberg of sbr.
    Wtf is a gilberg

First 12