Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Quote Originally Posted by encephalization View Post
    People keep saying.

Dont actually think I will mind. Plus, I will have time to travel around. What city would you recommend to go to the first weekend I have off?
    Chicago would be a great place to visit and not too terribly far away.

The accent? Haha, good stuff! I think I've gotten quite a bit of a northern irish one the last four years so who knows?
    I had a friend that was working and living in Cork. She called me on the way to work one day and had taken a taxi since she missed her bus. The whole time I could hear the taxi driver talking, I asked her what he was saying. She said I have no clue and held the phone up so I could hear him. I asked her what language he was speaking, she said "English"! I honestly could not understand a single word he said, he accent was so heavy.

Manaconda
    Manaconda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1292

the twin cities area is far from hicksville and just like any other nice cities, people who immediatley call it hicksville have no idea what theyre talking about

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am quite sure you guys can give me a ton of other examples of must-do's. What would the first thing you would do be?
    learn to shower every day

constrictor
    constrictor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1473

move back to sweden will be a must do

babyjesus
    Up with hope, Down with dope
    babyjesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

get a gun, go to a baseball game, go to in-n-out, get a medical marijuana card, and go to las vegas

poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Right SBR, I am moving to the US in a couple of months' time. As I am sure that I will have plenty of free time initially (due to lack of friends, buhu) I need some tips of what to do. What I've got down so far is: * Go to a gun range (always wanted to do this) * Sample loads of microbrewery beers * Watch an NFL game live (seen MLB, NBA and NHL) * Visit Vegas (at some point) I am quite sure you guys can give me a ton of other examples of must-do's. What would the first thing you would do be?
    Visit Manhattan. Seeing Times Square for the first time in person made me feel how little television shows and movies did it justice.

trixtrix
    trixtrix's Avatar Become A Pro!

go back to wherever you came from

onizuka
    onizuka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2533

Visit Boston & watch Boston Celtic play live

First 12