excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sad to see someone go like this, all rich people drinking should own chauffeurs.

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11105

Such a shame for Dunn to go out that way.

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

Quote Originally Posted by physed View Post
    I wouldn't be surprise that the next celebrity to die is Artie Lang
    he came close already. about 1 yr ago, he tried to commit suicide by slashing his wrists and failed. i thought he'd be dead like 5 yrs ago.. but he's still around.but now even more he's liable to end it. since this incident, howard doesn't want him back, no talk show wants to have him, no tv show wants to have him. he went from being so big, to being invisible in the media. he lost his dream job with howard and now he's disappeared. he used to be so big before, now he's nothing...if anytime was the perfect time for him to end it, i am sure he's thinking now is the time. he must be in a major depression as we speak. way more than before. before this, he had a nice GF, women and men loved him, fame, best job, money and he was thinner. now he has no GF, fat again, no fame, no job, no money.. i am sure he's thought of it alot recently. poor kid.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    he came close already. about 1 yr ago, he tried to commit suicide by slashing his wrists and failed. i thought he'd be dead like 5 yrs ago.. but he's still around.but now even more he's liable to end it. since this incident, howard doesn't want him back, no talk show wants to have him, no tv show wants to have him. he went from being so big, to being invisible in the media. he lost his dream job with howard and now he's disappeared. he used to be so big before, now he's nothing...if anytime was the perfect time for him to end it, i am sure he's thinking now is the time. he must be in a major depression as we speak. way more than before. before this, he had a nice GF, women and men loved him, fame, best job, money and he was thinner. now he has no GF, fat again, no fame, no job, no money.. i am sure he's thought of it alot recently. poor kid.
    He stabbed himself in stomach. He was working on a talk show for Fox with Sam Simon, but that went away. From what Sam says, Artie has been staying low key and going to AA meetings and Howard would take him back in a heartbeat if he felt Artie was mentally ok to take the heat he will catch on air. Sirius execs are skeptical about bringing him back, but Howard is keeping seat open for him. I like how they don't discuss Artie as a sign of respect to him and his family. Was told he is in good shape money wise.

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post

Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

black box containg this "before" photo was just leaked:

Yich123
    Yich123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2244

fkn idiot its one thing to drive drunk but another to drive at 110 mph while being intoxicated!

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

thats why USA is No. 1 .

geebert74
    geebert74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

What a ******* moron

R6MC
    R6MC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24711

sad day. some of my buddies actually met him a few months back when out in LA. guy was a good dude. anyone bad mouthing is a ******* pathetic clown themselves.

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16534

RIP Ryan Dunn.

POTVINSUX
    POTVINSUX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 602

What a shame. Live hard die hard R.I.P.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

wow, that is crazy, i just saw him and steve-o on an episode of minute to win it the other night

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Rip

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

It was time

And time was up

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

great guy, good dude, he was cool,...... he killed his passenger.

jrbacon
    jrbacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2095

Quote Originally Posted by R6MC View Post
    sad day. some of my buddies actually met him a few months back when out in LA. guy was a good dude. anyone bad mouthing is a ******* pathetic clown themselves.
    People are bad mouthing the fact that he was drunk driving and could have killed an innocent person and obviously probably killed whoever was in the car.

No one is bad mouthing him saying glad he's dead or saying that he deserved it. I work at a hospital and you might consider saying someone was at the very least a moron if they were wasted and driving 110 and plowed into your wife and kids

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68219

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    They show pieces of a car, that look like a jigsaw puzzle, and you think a seatbelt would have made a difference?

Wow

C'mon man.

Of course not

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

"Hi, I'm Ryan Dunn and this is the flaming Porsche."

jkilla990
    jkilla990's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow this is a sad day, he was one of my favorites on that show. What makes this harder is the fact that it all could have been avoided and the fact that he was speeding while drunk.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by R6MC View Post
    anyone putting innocent lives at risk for their own selfish dumb decisions is a ******* pathetic clown

Points Awarded:

jrbacon gave RudyRuetigger 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Whippit

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1091

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDunlop View Post
    "Hi, I'm Ryan Dunn and this is the flaming Porsche."
    Yeah the only problem is they forgot to wait for the camera crew! "Porsche" German word for "unrecognizable car" after you wrap it around a tree!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    anyone putting innocent lives at risk for their own selfish dumb decisions is a ******* pathetic clown

Good point. Could you imagine what would have happened if this jackass hit a mini-van with children going 110mph and drunk instead of hitting a tree?

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by physed View Post
    I wouldn't be surprise that the next celebrity to die is Artie Lang

We can only hope
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Whippit

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9082

i always thought steve-o would be the first one to go

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

People should rejoice, THE FOOL IS DEAD I'm happy no innocent life was lost in that crash

305GURU
    305GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!

Happens so fast...having drinks one minute, the next gone, coulve been avoided RIP Dunn

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Fitting song.

zr2786
    zr2786's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

You will be missed Dunn! Jackass wont ever be the same!

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Thanks for the points guys

I have watched some of the stupid things these guys have done in the past...shoving a toy car up your ass, going to play with alligators, etc etc etc...even doing any and all drugs... atleast all these things are only "harming" yourself...but when you put other peoples' lives at risk its a fukkin disgrace.

Granted, all the roads at 3am are probably filled with drunk morons trying to drive home, but you never know when a family leaves early from a vacation, a church group coming back from a trip, person working the night shift, its just uncalled for and bs.

He might have been and probably was a good person, but tell that to all the victims' families that die from accidents like this every year.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Surprised it took so long for one of these crazy bastards to die. Dunn was a good dude, killed by his own stupidity.

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47713

Sorry for all the loses to the families

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Don't ******* drink and drive kids.

RIP Dunn.

alon7777777
    alon7777777's Avatar Become A Pro!