CallMeChip
    Damn good stuff, sir...
    CallMeChip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

For LeBron Haters...

Just curious, what's the beef here? People think it's so cool to hate LeBron for some reason. I understand the way he left Cleveland was shitty that's true doin the whole tv decision thing, but why would you be upset he left? He was a free agent. He can do whatever he wants. He spent 7 years playing for a shit team. I would thank him for that much time. I don't think I've ever heard LeBron say "I'm better than Jordan and Kobe". That's just a drudged up issue created by fans and media.

I'm just curious what the gripe is really. He did a shitty thing going on tv, right I get it. That was stupid. But people are like adamant in thinking he's the devil or something. For people to say he's a shitty basketball player is just hilarious. I don't think you can deny he has a ton of talent. Everyone will say blah blah blah 4th quarter this sucks under pressure that, but does that mean he's a terrible player?

I mean he's 3rd in ppg in all NBA history behind jordan and chamberlain, that usually doesn't mean a guy sucks.

Someone please tell me what this guy has done to merit all this hatred.

crownup
    crownup's Avatar Become A Pro!

well there was the whole abandoning his home town to go to Miami and then choking in the finals things. He has no heart. Yes he is a good sports player, but there is more than that needed to make me like a player.

Lincoln73
    Lincoln73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

If you want to be considered a superstar, you stay with your team and carry them to the title...ala Dirk.

CallMeChip
    Damn good stuff, sir...

Comparing Dirk sticking it out with the Mavs to James sticking it out with the Cavs is an enormously unfair comparison. Look at the other players on the Mavs compared to the shit in Cleveland. I don't think anyone could stick that out. Cleveland is the laughing stock of the NBA as is exemplified in their performance this season (19-63) without LeBron. He spent seven years there with mostly amateurs, I'd blame the franchise owners for that.

dinaro7
    super player
    dinaro7's Avatar Become A Pro!

anyone hear what the miami herald did

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16702

Lebron James isn't anywhere near as good as Michael Jordan, and him losing the finals looks good on him.

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

his cockiness...that's why i hate him...just look at what he said last night

CallMeChip
    Damn good stuff, sir...

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggums5 View Post
    his cockiness...that's why i hate him...just look at what he said last night
    What did he say?

PingPong
    I need a job
    PingPong's Avatar Become A Pro!

most people don't hate him, just like making fun of him because he's such a tool

dizzy_7
    dizzy_7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Even though all the money raised from his decision was given to charity. No one is bigger than the game.. NO ONE!

chiliv5
    chiliv5's Avatar Become A Pro!

he talks out loud...have you ever listened?

pedro803
    pedro803's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5708

last night when asked what he had to say to all of the people who wanted to see him fail, and who took pleasure in seeing them lose, Lebron said something to the effect of, well tommorrow morning they will have to get up and go back to their shit jobs, and I will get to keep on doing what I do

mattmc419
    mattmc419's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I've hated him way before he left Cleveland.

The guy is a slightly above average player who benefits immensely from preferential calls. When he's not getting cheap trips to the line, he's completely ineffective like he showed in the finals.

On top of that, he's a complete jerk. Just listen to his comments. No matter how badly he fails, he's still perfect in his mind. Did you listen to his comments last night?

He's a joke. I wouldn't want him on the Pistons...

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

He gave himself the nickname King James, got The Chosen One tattoo'd on him, held a press conference to say he was "taking his talents to south beach". Dude is a fuking jerk off.

JimmysEgo
    JimmysEgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

all i have to say is, i woke up today with the same personal problems as i had yesterday but Labron is happy living with his family. so i guess he was right.

HA! what a dumb a$$. I woke up today with my happy family, wrestled with my son, played lacrosse with my daughter, tapped my hot wife, played tug-a-war with my dog, playing on my new laptop now and drinking my favorite beer. i'm pretty happy right now, and no one is laughing at me. and he's going to wake up tomorrow with half the country still laughing at him.

CallMeChip
    Damn good stuff, sir...

Quote Originally Posted by JimmysEgo View Post
    all i have to say is, i woke up today with the same personal problems as i had yesterday but Labron is happy living with his family. so i guess he was right.

HA! what a dumb a$$. I woke up today with my happy family, wrestled with my son, played lacrosse with my daughter, tapped my hot wife, played tug-a-war with my dog, playing on my new laptop now and drinking my favorite beer. i'm pretty happy right now, and no one is laughing at me. and he's going to wake up tomorrow with half the country still laughing at him.
    Doesn't he also get to wake up in a $20 million home probably surrounded by the hottest women you've ever seen and wipe his ass with $100 bills after his morning dump? I'd say he probably could care less about who's laughing.

MCherry281
    MCherry281's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know how anybody could like LeBum. He just coldly dumped Cleveland with his "decision" thing on tv. Then makes his arrogant comments last night basically saying he's a billionaire and most of us have a crappy life. He even wore a Yankees hat to a Yankees/Indians playoff game in Cleveland before. You just don't do that in the city where everybody is supporting you. What a front running, arrogant a-hole he is.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

callmechip is a lebron likernobody likes this guy, wake up, he's unlikable

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

Ah yes. Lebron is the devil. Get it through your heads!!!

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

He is just too cocky. That is the reason America dislikes him.

tenbas
    tenbas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3855

Yep, too cocky. And since he left CC he's also quite average. Well, not exactly average, slightly above.
    I don't have anything against him, as long as he's doing everything I want -> I make money.
    So I'm reallllly glad Heat lost, heheh.

Conan
    Conan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 818

ya total d bag points per game dont matter rings matter and jordan dit it all with class

nijole
    nijole's Avatar Become A Pro!

he is not like a Jordan,but he is still young

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    He gave himself the nickname King James, got The Chosen One tattoo'd on him, held a press conference to say he was "taking his talents to south beach". Dude is a fuking jerk off.
    Dutch summed it up for me, sure he has talent, most players in the NBA have talent, just classless IMO. Win or lose do it with humility.

nenad
    nenad's Avatar Become A Pro!

team who is beaten by nowitzki and kidd is just stupid

305GURU
    305GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree the guy made a big deal this summer and talked alot of smack, but he really didnt do anything morally wrong nor committ a crime so leave the guy alone the more attention he gets the worse hell get...didnt
    he lose anyways...give up for now geeeeshh

stogies
    unfairly banned
    stogies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

hey guys that op callmechip didnt really care what your gripe was with lebron he only started this thread to express his mancrush on queen james.

305GURU
    305GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MatchbookSucks View Post
    I don't know how anybody could like LeBum. He just coldly dumped Cleveland with his "decision" thing on tv. Then makes his arrogant comments last night basically saying he's a billionaire and most of us have a crappy life. He even wore a Yankees hat to a Yankees/Indians playoff game in Cleveland before. You just don't do that in the city where everybody is supporting you. What a front running, arrogant a-hole he is.

Look i dont like lebron either...not as much as you obviously...but dumped cleveland cmon man he played there for 7 years were nobody to judge what a young kid should do when hes a free agent...is he an asshole yessss...but we shouldnt be hanging from this guys nuts everytime he farts...fukk em let em
    be...as long as hes an arrogant ass he wont win a ring...plain and simple...GL in MLB

chiliv5
    chiliv5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CallMeChip View Post
    Doesn't he also get to wake up in a $20 million home probably surrounded by the hottest women you've ever seen and wipe his ass with $100 bills after his morning dump? I'd say he probably could care less about who's laughing.

you are making our point for us.... he is a total jackass. you like a guy like that? 99% of the world hates those type of people.

Marv001
    Marv001's Avatar Become A Pro!

James needs to surround himself with some different people. He's been getting some bad advice and saying some stupid things.

JimmysEgo
    JimmysEgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by CallMeChip View Post
    if he didn't care then he wouldn't care but obviously he does. anyway, he will M.C. Hammer that money away and be living in an apartment alone in his old age.

CallMeChip
    Damn good stuff, sir...

Quote Originally Posted by stogies View Post
    hey guys that op callmechip didnt really care what your gripe was with lebron he only started this thread to express his mancrush on queen james.
    Yes I do like LeBron James I think he's a great player. I wouldn't go as far as mancrush, but I think he's a tremendous athlete. What he did in Cleveland was pretty amazing in my opinion. I tend to look at players more for how they play not off the court talk and all that. I thought Dennis Rodman was an awesome player even though as a person the guy is a total fruitcake. I was just curious, I guess the majority just don't like his cocky attitude and I guess I can see that. There's a lot of cocky players in pro sports though I was just amazed at how bad James is getting it compared to guys like TO or Barkley or Deion, etc...

Next question: Who do you dislike more? Lebron James or Michael Vick

clonecat
    clonecat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

I just didn't like him talking about winning 7 rings when he hadn't won one ring.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i like lebron more than michael vick i guess. vick is in a different category because i picture him throwing dying dogs in trash dumpsters not giving a fuk and thats annoying to me. killing dogs is uneccessary; get another hobby. i guess he's not as into that now, he's into other stuff.

antanasak
    antanasak's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think i few years Lebron will show his best form.

12 Last