CreaturE
    Thanks to everyone helping me!!!
    CreaturE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fishing, Drunk, Taking Videos

Lmfao. I actually don't remember taking the third video in this series. This was on the High Falls Flowage in Wisconsin. I was crappie fishing most of the night but I switched to Walleye/Pike/Musky towards the end...

These videos are unedited and uncut. I apologize in advance for my stupidity.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qD4cUNnLxSg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sQEdJ1LoOpQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lbRvVPixcwE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

chemicalbrother
    Under the Influence
    chemicalbrother's Avatar Become A Pro!

don't have time right now to probably enjoy them, 10 seconds from dropping out from ambien (last 1/2 day of school tomorrow)...but the last video....uhhhh, i only saw 5 empties man.

if true, i'm gonna drop you out of our drunk club. 5 empties got you like THAT??? boo, sir.

plus, this reminded me why i always skip over fishing on tv. lol

chemicalbrother
    Under the Influence

i'm going to assume there was more drinking involved than just the 4-5 empty cans shown in the last video.

if so, carry on. i'll get back on tomorrow to make fun of everything more properly, waaay tired right now.

chemicalbrother
    Under the Influence

oh wait, probably read the PM now (i just saw 'video' and dove straight into that!), yeah you're ripped out there. sweet.

gonna start to send beer to you and request videos...creaturE at the golf course, creaturE dressed as a clown at a kids party, creaturE break dancing...

we'll make it a series.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Creature, for some reason you remind me of Ham from the movie Sandlot. You kind of sound like him too.
    Next time you make a video, you should say, "Your killing Smalls". That should be your catch phrase.

CreaturE

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    Creature, for some reason you remind me of Ham from the movie Sandlot. You kind of sound like him too.
    Next time you make a video, you should say, "Your killing Smalls". That should be your catch phrase.
    Lmfao, you know how many times I've heard that one?
    So many people have made me say... You're killing me smalls...I'm the great bambino (with a stick in my mouth like in the movie) It's hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by chemicalbrother View Post
    oh wait, probably read the PM now (i just saw 'video' and dove straight into that!), yeah you're ripped out there. sweet.

gonna start to send beer to you and request videos...creaturE at the golf course, creaturE dressed as a clown at a kids party, creaturE break dancing...

we'll make it a series.
    Yes chem...that was my 2nd lot of 8 beers. Also I drank 4 at the bar while we were eating. I'm not trying to be a tool and say... OH YEAH I DRANK A TON WATCH ME MAKE A VIDEO...Nothin' stupid like that. I just had forgot I made these videos until I popped into my phone today and I laughed hysterically. I don't normally act totally stupid like this, but when I do, it's always a treat.

Also, I'm interesting in makin' this series. I suppose I gotta get some money for some beer first off. Second off I gotta have someone givin' me some good ideas lmao. I can only come up with so many on my own.

Also I got INSANELY sunburned that day. The sun NEVER came out until about 20-25 minutes before it was setting and I didn't think it would hit me bad lmao. I've got a few blisters on my forehead. So fkin' painful being a ginger. Between the verbal abuse and the sun hating on us... It's a hard knock life boys!
    Cheers guys.
    Last edited by CreaturE; 06-12-11 at 11:39 PM.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by CreaturE View Post
    Lmfao, you know how many times I've heard that one?
    So many people have made me say... You're killing me smalls...I'm the great bambino (with a stick in my mouth like in the movie) It's hilarious.

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

cool vids man.

ROGUE63
    ROGUE63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

just got back from fishing ;damn glad no one had video to capture us after we fell in

aldonasak
    aldonasak's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like fishing, but I do not drink

CreaturE

Quote Originally Posted by ROGUE63 View Post
    just got back from fishing ;damn glad no one had video to capture us after we fell in
    bahahaha, I got so close a few times lmao.. I actually bumped my head on the side. I was lucky that was the only thing that happened when I fell, because had I bumped it and fell in, idk if I woulda gotten out. It was like 50 something degrees that day, the water woulda been damn cold.

Quote Originally Posted by aldonasak View Post
    I like fishing, but I do not drink
    Absolutely nothing wrong with that! Fishing in general is just great fun!

Nomocino
    Nomocino's Avatar Become A Pro!

crap somethings wrong with my audio but it looked like a good time