EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

gates

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    I'll be there with my rounders radio buds double J. All paid for but hotel
    so which one of these guys are you preteding to be?

http://www.invadevegas.com/index.php...egistrant_list

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

still want to know who cuts ttwarriors toenails...he certainly can't...

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Going with mr and mrs evil clown

Funny that you're from Kunctucky and they are from Cal

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

mr and mrs clown are from mt vernon illinois and im not from kentucky. Im from evansville indiana, aka 1 min from kentucky

no1here

update warranted

don't see any reason to be. I'll be in vegas in a couple weeks for live ofc

no1here

what hotel did you choose?

I'll be there with my rounders radio buds double J. All paid for but hotel

Fa11en
    Fa11en's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3898

Truthfully, if TTwarrior is anything, he is on the anti-social spectrum of being delusional and attention seeking behavior, but then again how many of us who frequent an internet forum can say we don't practice the same behaviors?

TTwarrior contradicts himself in just about every post, -broke to having more money in land than anyone is worth -born loser to motivational inspiration for the masses- which makes it hard to take him seriously, of course.

The guy is clearly socially dysfunctional but he found a place where he can express himself and vent and can get that attention, albeit if it is patronizing. It also does not help TT, that you paint a target on your back by passing judgement on all the "kids around here that don't know anything" and frequently make empty promises for the sole purpose of gaining attention. We all know you won't actually make a video and use the idea of making one as a means of validation of your existence.

It is probally too late in his life to truly implement the psychotherapy necessary to accomplish any significant changes, as some posters have suggested before. His self concept and world view is clearly established through his delusions, ignorant statements, and refusal to accept his living situation as a product of either immaturity, mental disability, or social dysfunction.

To have a mother who works 12 hours a day to support you and other relatives, and then to justify loafing around and not having a job for yourself- you are only kidding yourself. I enjoy hearing about your tennis, weightlifting, fantasy football, ect.... because these are things that make you happy and I can sincerely support your coping mechanisms. However, unless you want a better life then stop complaining about the same stuff. You need to go out and create it for yourself and not just mope around trying to get people to feel sorry for you, attention seek, and make statements about how every body else is born with a silver spoon and "all these kids around here wouldn't know about work and have everything given to them".

All that being said. The guy doesn't just go around trolling and trying to get in a lot of e-fights, like a good deal of others do. He doesn't personally attack people, generally participates in productive conversations, and shows a semblance of sincerity. Anyone who wants to make fun of a guy like TT should probaly take a good look at themselves first.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

ttwarrior1

who is that??? a ghost

underthe total
    under
    underthe total's Avatar Become A Pro!

ttwarrior if you are jobless non income earning POS

gtfo! trailer

no1here

Above post by Fa11en is excellent and right on including last words.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I actually believe ttwarrior is a savant.........in numerous areas.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

no we dont period

ttwarrior1

wow at you doing searches for ttwarrior1, i own you

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by Rod1010 View Post
    I honestly believe hes mentally disabled and that hes actually retarded .. Im actually being serious.. He even said he had a retarded cousin posting here. I think it runs in his family. I actually feel bad for him.

Ill take his posts seriously knowing its not his fault hes born this way.

Im dead serious.
    Wow..My bad ttwarrior This post should of got me banned.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Name:  d.jpeg
Views: 134
Size:  3.4 KB someone stop this fat mentally midget from posting

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6495

What makes it even more entertaining is that TT thinks we are laughing "with" him...

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Nope. The mentally disabled don't come up with plots to scam my contests.

Guy's just a dill.
    From a dill, to a colleague.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

I can just imagine titty arguing this way in real life

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Retards dont stiff pts

govolz
    govolz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    ttwarrior1, I'm rather curious. What's the meaning behind your username? Was 'ttwarrior' taken? If so, why'd you go with 1, instead of 0 or 666 or something. And what's the 'tt' part stand for? TooTall? TimbukToo? TinyTim? Digame mae!
    A dude with a username chilidog and a pic of one. Lasting peoples user names... Unreal

no1here

Quote Originally Posted by Fa11en View Post
    Truthfully, if TTwarrior is anything, he is on the anti-social spectrum of being delusional and attention seeking behavior, but then again how many of us who frequent an internet forum can say we don't practice the same behaviors?

TTwarrior contradicts himself in just about every post, -broke to having more money in land than anyone is worth -born loser to motivational inspiration for the masses- which makes it hard to take him seriously, of course.

The guy is clearly socially dysfunctional but he found a place where he can express himself and vent and can get that attention, albeit if it is patronizing. It also does not help TT, that you paint a target on your back by passing judgement on all the "kids around here that don't know anything" and frequently make empty promises for the sole purpose of gaining attention. We all know you won't actually make a video and use the idea of making one as a means of validation of your existence.

It is probally too late in his life to truly implement the psychotherapy necessary to accomplish any significant changes, as some posters have suggested before. His self concept and world view is clearly established through his delusions, ignorant statements, and refusal to accept his living situation as a product of either immaturity, mental disability, or social dysfunction.

To have a mother who works 12 hours a day to support you and other relatives, and then to justify loafing around and not having a job for yourself- you are only kidding yourself. I enjoy hearing about your tennis, weightlifting, fantasy football, ect.... because these are things that make you happy and I can sincerely support your coping mechanisms. However, unless you want a better life then stop complaining about the same stuff. You need to go out and create it for yourself and not just mope around trying to get people to feel sorry for you, attention seek, and make statements about how every body else is born with a silver spoon and "all these kids around here wouldn't know about work and have everything given to them".

All that being said. The guy doesn't just go around trolling and trying to get in a lot of e-fights, like a good deal of others do. He doesn't personally attack people, generally participates in productive conversations, and shows a semblance of sincerity. Anyone who wants to make fun of a guy like TT should probaly take a good look at themselves first.
    One of the best posts that I have ever seen here, TT I'm sorry

no1here

little overboard Roxxy! TT must of really hit the spot. Listen to me, TT is not worth it!! I hate the guy and do my best to ignore him.

Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

I think the warrior is down as fu€k.
    DOWN as fu€k.
    He honestly makes me laugh when I read his threads or talk to him in the poker room.

ttwarrior1

wtf did i say about roxie???????

one hell of a bump

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

His name is Robert Paulsen

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

If you post another poster's personal info or pic without their consent or threaten them, you'll be gone. Staff shouldn't have to babysit nor will we. Please keep that in mind. Thanks

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    If you post another poster's personal info or pic without their consent or threaten them, you'll be gone. Staff shouldn't have to babysit nor will we. Please keep that in mind. Thanks
    you "staff" guys do nothing when they talk shit about my wife daily,

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    you "staff" guys do nothing when they talk shit about my wife daily,
    Fair enough but no one really knows that your wife exists(ed) so it's a fine line. Does it offend me? Yeah but we can't use personal bias to make calls on here. It's a bit different when for example staff and posters have talked to my son on Skype and heard him babbling in the background. They know he's real so when they go low = gone. Family jokes are unnecessary... however violating a poster's privacy is a clear line SBR has drawn as is making threats. You are more intelligent than to reduce yourself to either to make a point.

hawley

What if the personal information is already public?

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    What if the personal information is already public?
    Our rule of thumb is that if the poster hasn't posted it themselves on here then it's off limits.

That being said there are grey areas. You have posters like Patty and Bobby who post things everywhere and don't care most of the time what gets carried over to SBR. Actually I suspect they enjoy it. But if someone never posted that pic on SBR themselves and then tells us they object and you continue to do it, you will be given a vacation for awhile. If you post your pic or info on here and then people PhotoShop a dick hanging out of your mouth like fiveteamer was famous for... too bloody bad. If someone grabs your pic from Facebook and then shares it on here, not cool.

I think that's pretty fair, no?

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

shari can i post a picture of my ass for you?

hawley

Shari if I could find an image of a poster using google and I posted it would it be removed?

Surely something that is publically accessible is fine?

First 1234 Last