BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post
    BigDan, looking at line movements and talking about traps isn't contribution to the forum.

By the way, he was banned for a reason.

whether or not you agree with his methods (no clue if he looks at line moves 12 hrs a day, seems excessive), he knows baseball and is capable of carrying on logical conversations about it.

I get every now and then he starts threads bitching about a bad beat or whatever but hey this shit can be frustrating at times, just not sure why it bothers you so much.

Say what you want but the guy is still up on the season as well.

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 39513

BigDan, explain what you mean he knows baseball.

He basically just pick ugly underdogs in every single sports and fades the public. When have you see him take a favorite? When theres a line move

All he does is think there are fishy and trap lines then plays the opposite. You don't think he looks at line movement 12 hours a day? Every line move there is, there is a post of it from him . I also called him out on many bogus lies he made when i asked him questions and he immediately changed the subject to dodge the question.

He creates threads EVERY SINGLE NIGHT BigDan when a bet is losing. Have you ever seen him create a thread about him being lucky?How many times have you seen him mention he went 3-3 with 2 losses being 1 run losses? Yet he NEVER MENTIONS how 2 of the wins were 1 RUN WINS Would you agree with me on this since i know you check his posts a lot?

He basically just throwing darts. Basically he is just going to break even at the end of the year after 1000 plays.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

he is banned , but his ban is a joke , way more serious things here why people should get banned

BigDan

Im not saying he doesnt do the things you say, i just fail to see why it bothers you so much. Far as knowing baseball i promise he does as i have talked to him over several seasons. I actually think he would be better served at times not worrying about line moves/traps/ect. Not saying there isnt a place for that as just like anything else it is a tool yet at times he uses it for the end all be all when it should just be a part of the equation . Still he is up on the season so however he goes about it he is doing better than a lot of ppl.

Ultimately he enjoys baseball and caps the way he caps. I just cant figure out why you are so obsessed with the guy. If the "whiny" threads he starts bother you why not just ignore it and move on? There way dumber threads being started around here than a guy steaming over what he thought was a bad beat.

dynamite140

BigDan, he will never ever talk about when he gets lucky. Thats the problem with guys like him.

Capping, he uses no math at all in capping. All he does is state the obvious and question traps and line moves.

Have you ever had a convo with no coin where he did not use the words line movement at all?

He makes up false lies as well and changes the subject and never answer the questions i ask him

BigDan

I dont talk about when i get lucky either. of coarse dont really bitch about tough losses cause they gonna happen no use in stressing over it.

Im pretty confident that i have had convo's with him where line movement didnt come up. Maybe not a lot, lol.

Has never lied to me far as i know, like ive been saying i just dont get why it bothers you so much. There are tons of posters around here that deserve harassment much more than NC, he is respectful and just comes here to to discuss games. Whether you agree with his logic shouldnt really matter all that much. Its ok to disagree with someone w/o making 20 post a day bashing the guy.

Obviously you really get a kick out of it for some reason but there has got to be a more constructive way to pass time.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

SBR trivia:

dynamite is to no coincidences as daimoshokage is to...

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    SBR trivia: dynamite is to no coincidences as daimoshokage is to...
    Roxxy or Obama?

yisman

Nah.

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Paco?

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

SBR trivia: dynamite is to no coincidences as daimoshokage is to...Everyone

Starting to get the feel that he is JJ Gold or one of the 9 others that post under the JJ Gold handle.

yisman

Gee wins!

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

This place is like an episode of "As The World Turns"!!! Any idea why NoCoin was banned?!? And what's with all the lying talk?! This is the internet, you really expect others to be truthful 100% of the time?! But I have noticed the board seems alot cleaner without his 10 new threads a day!

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Dyna, What is a "false lie", "fake lie"?

Oh, and get out of the guys underwear, you are beginning to look like a man stalker.

stogies
    unfairly banned
    stogies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

he is all ready back under a new ghoster my sources tell me.

dynamite140

Quote Originally Posted by stogies View Post
    he is all ready back under a new ghoster my sources tell me.

What alias is no coincidences under?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LostBankroll

$Burm$
    $Burm$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

wat r u going to do now dynamite??? sum1 else accomplished your life goal for you

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

no coin is the most docile poster on the board next to illini and I find it hard to believe he gets a warranted ban for a month

what happened? Did he finally lose it?

dynamite140

He posted under an alias while he was banned.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

nocoin seems like a nice enough guy

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

He posted under an alias while he was banned.
    Why do you keep bumping your shitty threads?

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

what's your favorite soap opera dynamite?

dynamite140

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    Why do you keep bumping your shitty threads?

I speak the truth. Can't believe you defend someone who post under an alias while being banned.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

I speak the truth. Can't believe you defend someone who post under an alias while being banned.
    I'm not defending him. I'm saying you're an idiot who bumps awful threads. Your obsessions with nocoin and lakerboy are disturbing

dynamite140

Threads that speak the truth are awful?

I called No Coin on lies and he is such an insecure person that he can't even admit it and then continues to make even more lies. Delusional at its finest

geebert74
    geebert74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Hmmm interesting...

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

geebert...someone is quick with the tab switch/google search in trivia....

First 12