bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Bettil thinks all inbreds are beautiful and don't take welfare...

Bettil, youre broke, fat, and ugly.... It's ok... Some nasty 400pound inbred bitch will love you one day.....

And my people do everything here, that I'm confused....

Eithier on welfare not working, or taking cousin-fukkers jobs??

Which one is it??
    No, this is not true, I turned your mom and gf down

In response to your retarded argument they are doing both, its called working at a job (stealing jobs from Americans) whilst living a lifestyle (impregnating hoodrats with anchor babies) that is unsustainable at that level of income. To be honest I dont even mind them stealing the jobs it is the welfare that pisses me off, since they dont even bother to pickup a bootleg copy of rosetta stone before "immigrating" here through their anchor babies their chances of stealing any job that pays over 9 bucks an hour is basically zero, they have firmly established themselves as a permanent welfare class.

I say if they want to work so hard to make the country better why not work hard in fuckin Mexico and make their own shithole better, it should be easier considering they actually speak the language there but they've ****** their own place up so bad they had to get the hell out and come **** up my country
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 06-10-11 at 02:42 AM.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~``
    Get over yourself. You really should finish your education so that
    you can rationally express your tunnel vision.
    Talking bout education when you probably had to google translate that into English, fuckin adios muchacho get back over that fuckin fence with your hood rat and raise your 10 kids in that hellhole war zone you hardworking Mexicans have created for yourselves, dont blame me bc you sent your country down the fuckin comode

bill2266
    steelers
    bill2266's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

if they used it for food not selling it i totally agree giving it to them

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

The more bettil talks, you can see the kkk hood starting to appear. Talkin this "my" country shit. Typical hillbilly.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take away fukkin foodstamps.

Take away welfare.

If you can't support a family; don't have kids.
    If you can't work; you shouldn't eat (unless you're handicapped or retarded)

Country would be alot better if we stopped giving handouts to people. I don't give a fukk what color you are.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NrmlCurvSurfr

Fa11en
    Fa11en's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3898

I agree ngates, I worked frontline in the Social Work system for a couple years and the abuse and amount of wasted money that goes toward overhead and DOES not get allocated to those who may use it for the right reaosns is astounding. We have created a system that, for a lot of people, it is more beneficial for them to go on unemployment and foodstamps than to have a job in the first place. My personal ideas for reform aside, the government would be better off just running food shelters. It would save a lot of money and cover the BASIC needs. Whatever more someone wants, they can figure out the means to work for it.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

I'm late to the party, and I agree to get rid of welfare checks, but I think food stamps are ok. I feel bad for the kids man, the fukin' kids. Maybe instead of food stamps give out vouchers that cover the staples like Bread, Milk, Cereal, some ol guvment cheese etc.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    The more bettil talks, you can see the kkk hood starting to appear. Talkin this "my" country shit. Typical hillbilly.
    Of course this is my country, Im a citizen of the US just like you are a citizen of Honduras or El Salvador or whatever shitbox your ancestors destroyed, but since you didnt like how badly they ****** your country up you came to MY country somehow feeling the US owes you welfare. If I just strolled into Mexico or wherever and signed up and lived off welfare you might say wtf does that illegal immigrant think hes doing.

I guess that makes me a racist hillbilly and blah blah blah
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 06-10-11 at 11:07 AM.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    I'm late to the party, and I agree to get rid of welfare checks, but I think food stamps are ok. I feel bad for the kids man, the fukin' kids. Maybe instead of food stamps give out vouchers that cover the staples like Bread, Milk, Cereal, some ol guvment cheese etc.
    Yea yea the fuckin kids (future gangbangers and welfare recipients/breeders themselves of course) but we cant do anything about some hoodrat having 50 kids to destroy the community she lives in and multiply her benefits by 50 with a bunch of jobless n333rs can we. Truth of the matter is you should feel bad for the kids for being unfortunate enough to have a pair of retards as their parents, I mean seriously wtf are ppl thinkin nowadays

Okay lets see I make 8 bucks an hour at McDs for 40 hours a week, that leaves me about 300 take home a week or about 1200 a month, rent in a dump apartment is 500 so that leaves me 700 okay so after utilities and TV I've got 500 left, gas is fuckin 4 bucks a gal and rising so lets say I use 10 gallons a week thats 160 for gas now I've got 340 bucks left for food (bout 11 bucks a day).....I think I need about 10 kids

In a dump apartment (without sec 8 of course where he prolly lives in a 5 bedroom nice house) and working at McDs for 40 hours a week he can barely feed himself and is ******* having kids left and right, I mean seriously this is fuckin just unreal, do these ppl still think we're in an agrarian economy or something, that is the only economy the poor can have kids without them starving without govt assistance and even in that economy the children of these poor retards would be sharecroppers (not much up from slaves). Somehow in the US the financially stable intelligent couples have 0 or 1 kid while the poor retards have 10!
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 06-10-11 at 11:27 AM.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Yea yea the ******* kids (future gangbangers and welfare recipients/breeders themselves of course) but we cant do anything about some hoodrat having 50 kids to destroy the community she lives in and multiply her benefits by 50 with a bunch of jobless ********* can we. Truth of the matter is you should feel bad for the kids for being unfortunate enough to have a pair of retards as their parents, I mean seriously wtf are ppl thinkin nowadays

Okay lets see I make 8 bucks an hour at McDs for 40 hours a week, that leaves me about 300 take home a week or about 1200 a month, rent in a dump apartment is 500 so that leaves me 700 okay so after utilities and TV I've got 500 left, gas is fuckin 4 bucks a gal and rising so lets say I use 10 gallons a week thats 160 for gas now I've got 340 bucks left for food (bout 11 bucks a day).....I think I need about 10 kids

In a dump apartment (without sec 8 of course where he prolly lives in a 5 bedroom nice house) and working at McDs for 40 hours a week he can barely feed himself and is ******* having kids left and right, I mean seriously this is ****** just unreal, do these ppl still think we're in an agrarian economy or something, that is the only economy the poor can have kids without them starving without govt assistance and even in that economy the children of these poor retards would be sharecroppers (not much up from slaves). Somehow in the US the financially stable intelligent couples have 0 or 1 kid while the poor retards have 10!
    Jobless ******* huh?
    Last edited by shari91; 06-10-11 at 04:02 PM. Reason: removed profanity and racist slurs

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Jobless niggers huh?

Sounds racist of him. He should of said white trash as well.

Fukk em all. If you can/have the ability to work, then you shouldn't get any free handouts. Fukk unemployment, fukk all of it. If you lose a job because your company went under, the company should pay you some type of severance pay for the next few months, that'll get you by while you look for another job. If you can't find a job after you money runs out, then tough shit. You obviously weren't cut out for what you were doing and go flip burgers for 5 bucks a hour.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

bettil you fat broke inbred fukk....

America is brown land, get the fukk out......

Inbreds expect to move to a brown land and expect brownies not to be here....

And you should come to the hood bettil, a lot of english speaking "illegals", I know limbaugh says they don't speak English....

But maybe you should get out of your dark roach infested trailer and go speak to people that are not pale muthafukkas...

PDW
    PDW's Avatar Become A Pro!

I always make and hear food stamp jokes. I have never known someone who actually used them.

bettilimbroke999

I have no problem with brownies being here, everyone likes a nice tan color thats why theres tanning salons on every corner and Im certainly not racist, the sun tanning you a little darker than me doesnt alter your brain and turn you into a criminal or welfare recipient/breeder, those are your individual choices which are influenced by the culture, or lack thereof, of the ppl around you. However I draw the line when ppl of any color seek to turn the US into a welfare nation. How can you support illegal immigrants coming to this country through anchor babies (which is a ******* retarded law anyway as you should have to have at least one American parent to be an American citizen) then signing up to be supported by welfare? Do you think the US taxpayers should support the entire world and anyone that can drag a hoodrat through the desert to have her baby on US soil?

Let me sum this up n####rs, wetbacks, white trash, whatever that make ridiculous economic decisions that are turning this country into a welfare 3rd world country I greatly disagree with. Now if you come here and want to work and support yourself then fine so be it, I do however feel you should be able to at least speak English, forcing me to switch languages to accomodate your immigration is a little ridiculous and shows signs that you are not genuine in wanting to integrate into this society, I dont immigrate to Spain and tell them all to switch to English.

Did you know US and Canada are the last remaining developed nations IN THE WORLD stupid enough to give birthright citizenship to tourists and illegal aliens?
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 06-10-11 at 02:43 PM.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Other countries don't have the constitution.....

And like I said, this is brown land, always will be... Get used to it.....

Your great grandparents that came here where allowed to have "anchor babies", but since these brownies have "anchor babies( ), they are scum.... racist inbred.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Other countries don't have the constitution.....

And like I said, this is brown land, always will be... Get used to it.....

Your great grandparents that came here where allowed to have "anchor babies", but since these brownies have "anchor babies( ), they are scum.... racist inbred.
    We eliminated the Mexicans and Indians from the US over 170 years ago, lets call that the end of "brown land" as you like to call it and the creation of "white land", right now you're in "white land" which happens to be a hell of alot better than the shit "brown lands" to our south and those that choose to immigrate here (legally or illegally) need to act accordingly. If you want to act like human garbage please stay in Mexico and enjoy your "brown lands" and all the bullets and gangs they have to offer, if you decide you want to be human garbage and choose to hop that fence anyway you will not find support for yourself off my paycheck, sorry bout that.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by PDW View Post
    I always make and hear food stamp jokes. I have never known someone who actually used them.
    You are white

-10000 yes
    +8000 no

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

We eliminated the Mexicans and Indians from the US over 170 years ago, lets call that the end of "brown land" as you like to call it and the creation of "white land", right now you're in "white land" which happens to be a hell of alot better than the shit "brown lands" to our south and those that choose to immigrate here (legally or illegally) need to act accordingly. If you want to act like human garbage please stay in Mexico and enjoy your "brown lands" and all the bullets and gangs they have to offer, if you decide you want to be human garbage and choose to hop that fence anyway you will not find support for yourself off my paycheck, sorry bout that.

Eliminated?? yeah..dirty ass inbreds came over here with their diseases...

And brownies have always been here, they have never left...the difference is the neo-cons want you to hate the brownies, so they can destroy America and send jobs to other countries, while your retarted ass is worrying about something you can't control...

Youre just a sheep, you know nothing about the %90 of hard working Latinos...you just know what limbaugh tells you....

And be prepared bettil, we are taking over this land again, we will be majority in a few decades......

Keep up with the no kids, greedy caspers.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

You are white

-10000 yes
    +8000 no
    Whites never get welfare....even numbers can make you smart huh, inbred.....

Bosseman22
    Bosseman22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 43540

kids always get hosed it's not there fault there parents don't care enough to get them something better

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

I think people who are against food stamps and welfare, most of the time are people who can't afford the things they want in life but make enough to get by. People only bitch when they don't receive the benefit. As soon as they get a handout in a similar fashion, they stop bitching.

No one bitches about the Child Tax Credit, but it's just another handout like food stamps and welfare. Anyone who receives a Child Tax Credit shuts their mouth and receives their cash. They might continue to complain about welfare, only because they haven't made the connection that their tax credit is another handout. But in general, no one is complaining about the credit because everyone is receiving it.

I like to see one of these anti-welfare/food stamps people return their child tax credit.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by The Inevitable View Post
    I think people who are against food stamps and welfare, most of the time are people who can't afford the things they want in life but make enough to get by. People only bitch when they don't receive the benefit. As soon as they get a handout in a similar fashion, they stop bitching.

No one bitches about the Child Tax Credit, but it's just another handout like food stamps and welfare. Anyone who receives a Child Tax Credit shuts their mouth and receives their cash. They might continue to complain about welfare, only because they haven't made the connection that their tax credit is another handout. But in general, no one is complaining about the credit because everyone is receiving it.

I like to see one of these anti-welfare/food stamps people return their child tax credit.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ThaWoj

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    take away fukkin foodstamps.

Take away welfare.

If you can't support a family; don't have kids.
    If you can't work; you shouldn't eat (unless you're handicapped or retarded)

country would be alot better if we stopped giving handouts to people. I don't give a fukk what color you are.
    this^10

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

solution:
    i think books should take food stamps and you could bet with them to get freeplays.

CisforCOOKIE
    CisforCOOKIE's Avatar Become A Pro!

A little to the left

First ... 2345