Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

The false outrage from donkdown was pretty funny.

What's your name on NWP?

ChileCheese
    ChileCheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

Problem is, SBR has way too many guys on here over 35.
    Never seen an internet forum so full of serious adults, who grew up before the internet.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Actually, the problem is grown men talking about wanting to taste the sweet nectar of another grown mans child. Ring a bell PedoCheese?

ChileCheese

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Actually, the problem is grown men talking about wanting to taste the sweet nectar of another grown mans child. Ring a bell PedoCheese?
    Nothing wrong with that.
    Men should be proud to have raised a hot daughter.
    Every hot girl has a father you know? Lets not be naive here.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by ChileCheese View Post
    Nothing wrong with that.
    Men should be proud to have raised a hot daughter.
    Every hot girl has a father you know? Lets not be naive here.
    Don't bother with this fool, Willie.

Chile is the only tool I know who's even managed to make his fellow Canadians dislike him.

When even Canada thinks you're a dildo....trust me, you're a dildo!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ChileCheese

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

Chile is the only tool I know who's even managed to make his fellow Canadians dislike him.

You could not finalize our deal.
    So name your price as is sir.

SE Asia is best.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

Dont be moving in together. Women need to quit this. Respect LIFE.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    I'm confused Pedo. You love little kids.................just not in a fatherly way.

I love kids

as long as they are somebody else's

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    I've always found it unfair that a woman can opt out of raising a child, while a man has zero say. He can have his 'child' killed, and has zero recourse. Or what if he just doesn't want a child? Why should he have to raise one that he never wanted? A woman has that right, so why can't he?
    Chili, you can opt out of rasing a child, it's called using a rubber and not giving your sperm to a girl. It's pretty easy.

Dr.Gonzo

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    Chili, you can opt out of rasing a child, it's called using a rubber and not giving your sperm to a girl. It's pretty easy.
    I'm quite happy to give my sperm to a girl.

Just as long as it is on her face

NYER5680
    NYER5680's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    I love all these pro life nuts who are pro war
    Agree , i know many personally, get in huge arguments.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    No method of birth control is 100% effective. So what happens in those cases when a condom fails? Condoms have a 2% failure rate. A woman has the option of terminating the pregnancy if she does not want the baby, regardless of what the man wants. The man has zero options. If he doesn't want the child, and the woman is insistent upon having the child, then he's just SOL.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Goes both ways, no?
    If you are a man who is vehemently against an abortion.. you should know better than to have unprotected sex.

agreed

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

IP has no problem with dropping white phosphorus on civilians.

Completely full of shit.

Actually, if you'd read what I posted on that...you're either simply mistaken or purposely misstating my position to validate your opinion in this unrelated matter. I said I AM AGAINST them using WP...not FOR it.

But nice try

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Some would argue that once that level is reached.....accusations of being a full out set of used anal beads might be in order

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19416

Another good thread started, followed up with retarded posters.

ChileCheese

No method of birth control is 100% effective. So what happens in those cases when a condom fails? Condoms have a 2% failure rate. A woman has the option of terminating the pregnancy if she does not want the baby, regardless of what the man wants. The man has zero options. If he doesn't want the child, and the woman is insistent upon having the child, then he's just SOL.
    A condom with spermicide placed on the tip is 99.999% effective.
    We remove the 0.001 for legal reasons.

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

Is that why there is a bag over your head?

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Hah, you definitely don't discuss abortion on the first date or it's adios.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

What I find interesting in this thread... Is that the invidiuals claiming to find abortion disgusting because it is the 'murdering' of another human life... are the same exact people who defend the invasion of innocent countries and brutal murders of innocent citizens by their own army.

Republicans are a funny bunch.

Anti Abortion but Pro Capital Punishment
    Anti Abortion but Pro War.
    There's no money in abortion. If there were, Republicans would make it their life's mission.

cmendo2005
    cmendo2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

Geezus, see this is the problem with you guys, you should not discuss being ok with abortion...You should have your woman in her place, where she already knows she has no rights so when it comes down to it its what you say...And if you wana punch her in the stomache for an abortion you do it...You guys give women too much respect..

757sFinest
    757sFinest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Respect life. If the woman has been raped ; it is an awful thing to go through but it is still a life and should be treated as such.

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    There's no money in abortion. If there were, Republicans would make it their life's mission.
    perhaps the most ill informed post ever on SBR.

It is a multi billion dollar industry you fukk. How's about picking up a book once in a while? Read about the cash cow that is Planned Parenthood.

You should also read about it's founder who believed that abortion could be used to help wipe out poor colored people. African Americans for those of you under 40, IQ I mean.

Fukkin idiots.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4949

I love all these pro life nuts who are pro war
    How about the "pro choice" nuts in San Francisco that want to ban circumcisions?

BTW: War makes life worth living. Freedom isn't free you know.

ncsubowen
    ncsubowen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

There's a time and place to have kids, and I would say that most people are nowhere near old enough. That and honestly - who needs more than 4 kids. Seriously. Ever. We're not working on farms anymore.

And if you have more than 6 clearly you are not responsible enough to use your genitalia and you should be neutered.

ncsubowen
    ncsubowen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Or you could just sit at home and jerk it. Hard to knock a girl up that way.

Dr.Gonzo

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Actually, if you'd read what I posted on that...you're either simply mistaken or purposely misstating my position to validate your opinion in this unrelated matter. I said I AM AGAINST them using WP...not FOR it.

But nice try
    OK since you are apparently against the use of white phosphorus you will have no problem answering the following question.

Do you consider the dropping on white phosphorus on civilian areas indiscriminate in nature and disproportional in force.

A simple yes and yes will do instead of an essay avoiding the question. It shouldn't be hard since you're against it right?

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

don't discuss abortion on the first date.

discuss protein shakes.

Dr.Gonzo

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    How about the "pro choice" nuts in San Francisco that want to ban circumcisions?
    So you have no problem with genital mutilation of children? Why don't we go and cut the clitoris off every girl whilst we're at it. Either they are both barbaric or they are both acceptable. Make a non hypocritical choice for once.

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    War makes life worth living. Freedom isn't free you know.
    Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither - Ben Franklin

The only threat to the individual liberty of US citizens is the US government yet the citizens willing acquiesce to a totalitarian regime.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

OK since you are apparently against the use of white phosphorus you will have no problem answering the following question.

Do you consider the dropping on white phosphorus on civilian areas indiscriminate in nature and disproportional in force.

A simple yes and yes will do instead of an essay avoiding the question. It shouldn't be hard since you're against it right?
    Yep, against it

Now let's have some reciprocation shall we Are you against the breaking into homes of civilians/non combatants and slicing open the throats of infants in front of their parents for a cause? Yes or no

Dr.Gonzo

When you say "yep" in agreement with my premise regarding indiscriminate and disproportional force you agree that under International Law Israel commits state sanctioned acts of terrorism. Good to hear some honesty.

To answer your question simply "yes". I don't support aggression against civilians under any circumstances.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

When you say "yep" in agreement with my premise regarding indiscriminate and disproportional force you agree that under International Law Israel commits state sanctioned acts of terrorism. Good to hear some honesty.

To answer your question simply "yes". I don't support aggression against civilians under any circumstances.

It's a complicated area. Always has been. Without generalizing certain actions....I'll state again that I'm opposed to the WP deployment.....I've always said that Israel has acted overly aggressive at times, and showed great restraint on other occasions. The point of focus as far as violence is concerned should be from the leadership objectives and stated policy....One side has called for the outright destruction of the other, while another has asked for peace and a cease to violence against its civilian population. My point is....YES certain IDF units have committed war crimes and should be held to account....but by a 10:1 ratio the Palestinians and their supporters have done the same and are never blamed other than by a piece of paper and a nod and wink. I hold this same view on restraint ad punishment with our own military...I've been on panels of Art 32 hearings for U.S. soldiers in various commands where the guys have crossed a line and injured and in two cases killed individuals - the overall policy of the U.S. is not killing civilians so the soldiers that act outside of these standards need to be held to account...see my point?

Dr.Gonzo

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    It's a complicated area. Always has been. Without generalizing certain actions....I'll state again that I'm opposed to the WP deployment.....I've always said that Israel has acted overly aggressive at times, and showed great restraint on other occasions. The point of focus as far as violence is concerned should be from the leadership objectives and stated policy....One side has called for the outright destruction of the other, while another has asked for peace and a cease to violence against its civilian population. My point is....YES certain IDF units have committed war crimes and should be held to account....but by a 10:1 ratio the Palestinians and their supporters have done the same and are never blamed other than by a piece of paper and a nod and wink. I hold this same view on restraint ad punishment with our own military...I've been on panels of Art 32 hearings for U.S. soldiers in various commands where the guys have crossed a line and injured and in two cases killed individuals - the overall policy of the U.S. is not killing civilians so the soldiers that act outside of these standards need to be held to account...see my point?
    That whole spiel is a lie.

The Palestine Papers prove Israel is not serious about reaching a reasonable settlement. Israel was to respected as a Jewish sovereign state and the land dispute was heavily in Israel's favor given what they are entitled to under International Law. Yet Israel rejected the terms.

Quote me some figures of non combatant deaths from a human rights group to prove this 10:1 figure. You can't because it's a made up number with no factual evidence.

Terrorism is not conducted by some rouge IDF solider it is Israeli government policy. If I can quote Tzipi Livni, "Israel went wild in Gaza, which is what I demanded." She also said, the day after Israel withdrew on Channel 10 news that "I demanded real hooliganism in Gaza." She went on to say, "I have no regrets about any of my decisions during the invasion of Gaza, and I'm proud of those decisions."

JW Cash
    JW Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!

this should also be in the pre nup just saying....in the pre nup

First 123 Last