firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4291

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Notice Texas has no cities listed.

We don't allow criminals to overrun our cities or terrorize our families here.
    the drug cartels will do more damage then anyone else . huge problem that is going to get very crazy.

jeepsguy004
    jeepsguy004's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

They need to do a poll on the smaller cities. I lived in Newport News Virginia for a year and that is one place you do not go into downtown on a numbered street day or night. My wife had to go to the court house in downtown Newport and she said it is poverty heaven. A Doctor she worked with moved in from Ohio and got himself a place in downtown since he did not know the area and would hear gun shots ring out at all times of the day and would see police chasing guys all the time.Needless to say he stayed only a month and moved out of downtown. This was a 6 foot 2 245 pound army seargent and he was worried about his safety. Allen Iverson use to play ball at one of the courts in Newport until it got shutdown due to all the fights and shootings when he was there.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Balco10 View Post
    Especially with the Mexican Cartels right on the border. How about Laredo, Texas

I was a border patrol agent from 98-2002 in laredo texas. It wasnt that bad then but the current mexican predsssidentcy has allowed the cartels to overrun the city. I still have a lot of friends that work there and they are all tryingto gettransfers out

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Quote Originally Posted by jeepsguy004 View Post
    They need to do a poll on the smaller cities. I lived in Newport News Virginia for a year and that is one place you do not go into downtown on a numbered street day or night. My wife had to go to the court house in downtown Newport and she said it is poverty heaven. A Doctor she worked with moved in from Ohio and got himself a place in downtown since he did not know the area and would hear gun shots ring out at all times of the day and would see police chasing guys all the time.Needless to say he stayed only a month and moved out of downtown. This was a 6 foot 2 245 pound army seargent and he was worried about his safety. Allen Iverson use to play ball at one of the courts in Newport until it got shutdown due to all the fights and shootings when he was there.
    the lovely Vick brothers are also from newport news, va

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

surprised baton rouge & new orleans are not in the top 10. they are usually in the top 5 every year for homocides.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Some smaller cities are worse than these.....Like people said, Camden is about as bad as it gets. Don't even wanna drive there in the day at all

clynnm17
    clynnm17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

just the education level in those spots is so low. everyone on disability/welfare and just so money hungry. i hate it really. im far from a hippy but man its just unreal wish people would just use their brains to solve their problems and not a gun. but oh well its just the way it is.

jeepsguy004
    jeepsguy004's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Paranoyd, The High School where the Vick Brothers attended was about 5 minutes from my house. The area is a dump around the high school. Youh ave to go a few streets east and that ws much nicer along the river where I lived. The house that Vick bought his mom was on the other side of the river in Suffolk man was that an amazing piece property.

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post
    pittsburgh is ghetto as fuk. all of the east bay is pretty rough.
    What the fukk are you talking about? simple rule to stay safe..stay out of the black hoods after dark. i've rolled through all the ghettos here in the daytime and never saw shit or had shit go down...but that is changing...these black fukkers are shooting each other in the middle of the afternoon now...how is that trayvon martin thing coming along????blacks shoot blacks everyday but the nation never hears about that....

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home...ous-cities-247

10 Stockton CA
    9 Rockford IL
    8 Baltimore MA
    7 Little Rock AR
    6 Oakland CA
    5 Memphis TN
    4 New Haven CT
    3 St. Louis MO
    2 Detroit MI
    1 Flint MI

So these are the top 10 most dangerous cities to live in. What do they all have in common
    I'm guessing at least 8 of those are, have been and will continue to vote straight democrat...

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Why are minorities more likely to be criminals?
    Last edited by The Kraken; 07-16-12 at 07:47 PM.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

how in the world is camden not on this list i was afraid to walk camden streets in daylight

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    I would think camden or newark would be on the list. Those are all way bigger cities though.
    newark is actually getting alot better wit all the new bussinesses that opened. as long as you know the streets to avoid and not stay out late its fine

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4291

texas will become part of mexico

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Texas Too many gun toting red-necks running around Texas. They won the alamo once and could win it again.

Now, would not surprise me if California broke into two states, N.Cali and S.Cali with S.Cali going to Mexico.

I hear Obamacare will cover most of Mexico.

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

surprised gary wasnt on the list. gets scary even taking the south shore through gary.

ShawNee922
    A fool thinks himself to be wise ..
    ShawNee922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 817

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggums5 View Post
    no Camden or Trenton? surprising
    Philly is worse than either of those ...

btw, LMAO at New Haven ...

Born in Baltimore, last time I checked the abbreviation was MD ...

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Quote Originally Posted by ShawNee922 View Post
    Philly is worse than either of those ...

btw, LMAO at New Haven ...

Born in Baltimore, last time I checked the abbreviation was MD ...
    NORTH and WEST Philly maybe but Philly is 30x larger then Camden with 70% of it being a livable peaceful place, so it in no way compares to Camden

First 1234