daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4943

Watching that show "Sandwich Paradise"

anyone ever been to any of the places on that show? Jersey Mike's, Primanti Bro's in Pittsburgh, Phillippes in L.A.? All those places look good

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Primanti Bro's sandwiches are the best ainec. Pittsburgher Cheesesteak with an added fried egg, the fries and slaw right on the sandwich.... omg so good

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4943

I actually forgot there was a place on that show that I've been to in michigan. It's called Tony's and there when you order a BLT, it comes with a pound of bacon . Everything is huge there. Es nice.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Fatheads is better than primanti brothers in Pittsburgh times a million

The southside slopes sandwich is off the charts gross and delicious at the same time

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16303

I did not go to the original store but i did have a Primanti bros sandwich when i was at the Steeler Game at Heinz Field a few years ago and they were really good my friend from Pitt told me to have one usually when someone tells you to get something it is not as good as they say but this time someones advice paid off it was really good.I had a reg one with the just the meat cole slaw and fries no fried egg on mine.

AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8856

Quote Originally Posted by daneault23 View Post
    anyone ever been to any of the places on that show? Jersey Mike's, Primanti Bro's in Pittsburgh, Phillippes in L.A.? All those places look good
    Phillippes is sooo good, if and only if you eat it there fresh & hot. They have a spicy mustard that is homemade that is just insanely good. Jersey Mike's recently opened up a couple of locations here in the Los Angeles county area and by far the best sub sandwich I have ever had. They drown each sandwich in oil & vinegar known as the "Mike's way" damn I am Hungry now

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Been to Jersey Mikes.

Brother ate at primanti bros...said it was awesome. I saw it on Man vs Food and looked rather delicious.