ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Attn: Smoke

Does JJ pay you to ride his dikk all over this forum? Or do you do it for free, because you like the smell of sweaty balls? Your JJ junior act is getting corny real fast. Stop sucking cokk smokey. There's only 1 JJ. Way to soon to be auditioning for his job.

Fukkin guy co-signs everything jj say. Who's the angriest poster? "I agree mr jj, its shari" just like Shaq asked kobe. How does JJ's nuts taste?
    Hands down the gayest poster at SBR.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Does JJ pay you to ride his dikk all over this forum? Or do you do it for free, because you like the smell of sweaty balls? Your JJ junior act is getting corny real fast. Stop sucking cokk smokey. There's only 1 JJ. Way to soon to be auditioning for his job.

Fukkin guy co-signs everything jj say. Who's the angriest poster? "I agree mr jj, its shari" just like Shaq asked kobe. How does JJ's nuts taste?
    Is that all u got titty trace

How'd you like that burial

Show your fukkin face

Smoke

ttrace35

Ok smoke. When you get jj's dikk out of your mouth, I will address you normally. But of course, you won't.

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

spoken for the truth...guy is climbing up the leader as 2nd most annoying poster behind the dumb german roxxy. I guess this guy wants POTM or something, i've never seen someone ride jj's dick so much

smoke why do you wanna see tracer so much? why don't you show your face before demanding tracer shows his

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggums5 View Post
    spoken for the truth...guy is climbing up the leader as 2nd most annoying poster behind the dumb german roxxy. I guess this guy wants POTM or something, i've never seen someone ride jj's dick so much

smoke why do you wanna see tracer so much? why don't you show your face before demanding tracer shows his
    This guy is a nobody. Nobody wants to see his face. Nobody even knows who he is?

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler

This guy is a nobody. Nobody wants to see his face. Nobody even knows who he is?
    i've never heard of him...he's jjs little pet as far as i'm concerned...

smoke was so jealous of the attention jj was giving roxxy, that the only way to get more attention was to reference jj in every post or bash whoever jj is bashing at the moment

ttrace35

i've never heard of him...he's jjs little pet as far as i'm concerned...

smoke was so jealous of the attention jj was giving roxxy, that the only way to get more attention was to reference jj in every post or bash whoever jj is bashing at the moment
    Its a shame what is important for some people. Unreal.

Smoke

wiggerums what the fukk you doin in here this ain't your beef.. yea you was sukkin my dick when I was giving out free points on my bailout plays.. now your bashing?

Tracer anytime any place pal. We'll film it for SBR. I guess you don't want your face shown we can arrange that for you pal

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Don't know what to think here, trace seems like another one of jj's characters. Smoke rides JJ rooster and craves acceptance. SBR soap opera continues.

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    wiggerums what the fukk you doin in here this ain't your beef.. yea you was sukkin my dick when I was giving out free points on my bailout plays.. now your bashing?

Tracer anytime any place pal. We'll film it for SBR. I guess you don't want your face shown we can arrange that for you pal
    I've never posted in one of your threads about your bailout plays

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Don't know what to think here, trace seems like another one of jj's characters. Smoke rides JJ rooster and craves acceptance. SBR soap opera continues.
    I haven't been here long enough to know if JJ has different characters. But I assure you that I am 100% real.

Smoke

I've never posted in one of your threads about your bailout plays
    well what the fukk you doin in here kid.. Get off my dick.. You've been following me around too much.. You wanna handle it fine lets handle it outside sbr instead of this e-fighting shit that you love so much..

BTW your butt buddy ttrace35 is a fictional character .. Its all for traffic I just play around.. Man your fukkin dumb.. I'd knock your head off kid you want no part of this

ttrace35

well what the fukk you doin in here kid.. Get off my dick.. You've been following me around too much.. You wanna handle it fine lets handle it outside sbr instead of this e-fighting shit that you love so much..

BTW your butt buddy ttrace35 is a fictional character .. Its all for traffic I just play around.. Man your fukkin dumb.. I'd knock your head off kid you want no part of this
    Ok smoke is a tough guy now. Wow. Were u from smokey. I will drive up to 40 mins outside of NYC. What's poppin homie? Let's make it happen then. We'll see who's a fictional character homo.

ttrace35

I'm going back to bed. Smokey don't want nun.

Smoke

Ok smoke is a tough guy now. Wow. Were u from smokey. I will drive up to 40 mins outside of NYC. What's poppin homie? Let's make it happen then. We'll see who's a fictional character homo.
    Lucky for you I don't live anywhere near NYC..

However.... Lets both go to this years bash in costa rica and make it happen.. I will tear you up in front of everyone there and they can see how bitch made you are. You go.. I'll go.. Lets make it happen guy.. Real talk no more bullshit

Smoke

I'm going back to bed.. Tracer don't want nun.

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler

ugh another internet tough guy...just goes to show the intelligence level of people on this forum that they have to result to fighting

I don't e-fight with anyone, I just let it be known when someone is annoying and retarded, like you sir.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

don't want nun

ttrace35

Lucky for you I don't live anywhere near NYC..

However.... Lets both go to this years bash in costa rica and make it happen.. I will tear you up in front of everyone there and they can see how bitch made you are. You go.. I'll go.. Lets make it happen guy.. Real talk no more bullshit
    Ok tough guy smoke. I'm gonna fly to costa rica to fight you. This is internet tough guyism at its finest.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

unreal....... tough guys coming out of woodwork for jj s acceptance.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    unreal....... tough guys coming out of woodwork for jj s acceptance.
    He should start a JJGOLD fan club. He can be the president.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

How is he a fictional character? Really doubt you'd want to meet up with him...

Smoke

For the record..

I sent trace several PM's about 2 hours ago..

No Response... I didn't talk shit or nothin' just told him to call me.. I'll give him my # or he'll me mine and we can see what's up. No response from his side.. JJ can even set it up and record it for the forum to hear.. No response.. It is what is

ttrace35

I don't want to talk to youi smoke. I don't give a shit. Have fun. I talked on the phone to Canuck, JJ, and Shari at the same time, once. Smoke is nobody for me to prove anything. Never fukkin heard of ya pal. Now go back to riding JJ's cokk.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

Maybe he is scared. I thought he was a big tough guy who took it deep in the pokey while serving "hard time"

Smoke

Yea go figure, your a clown.

Afraid to have a conversation for the whole forum to hear how bitch made you are..

Not too many people comin to your defense tough guy.. Offer still stands.. JJ will set it up and record..

If youndont wanna do that then shut the fukk up and stay out of my grill

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    Maybe he is scared. I thought he was a big tough guy who took it deep in the pokey while serving "hard time"
    You called it

Tracer reminds me of henryhill.. A ghost that is all talk with nothin' to back it up..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Let me state some facts here

I did talk to a guy that claimed he was Tracer, guy was black and guy has killed before although I do not know if was his buddy because now that I look back I heard an Asian kid in background laughing and saying "tell JJ this" so a little suspect. The video gave no clue either.

Smokey also i have talked to, sounded rough also and I quizzed him about me and he knew ever answer so it had to be him, he wants to fight tracer and wants me to arrange it with Walker and have it in CR. The kid will not backdown and I told him to forget about it because you might hurt him. I am sure I can make peace here though.

From what I know of both here are fight odds

Smoke -164
    Tracer +155

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

Can I parlay smokey and the under 2 rounds?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

yes you can Caller!!!

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

Its set up then JJ. Have your people call my people, and I will transfer the money to your bookie/guy who makes you cut yard.

ttrace35

Smoke is a fagg. I don't have to prove shit to him or can't call it. It funny how all the tough guys don't live near me. Have fun guys. Enjoy.

Smoke

thanks for your confidence in me JJ and caller.

I would bet on myself too I i could at those odds.

Tracer go to bed kid. Your fighting a losing battle here. You can't win. Just give it up
    Last edited by Smoke; 05-20-11 at 11:44 AM.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

Attached Images  

12 Last