ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'll tell you this...That car wouldn't put anyone insurance at 250 a month, that is above the age of 21. Who in their right mind pays 3K a YEAR in car insurance? And when I said 250 I was talking about the car payment, and most people with a job at walmart could afford that.

If you like the car that's all that really matters and obviously you do since you refer to it as "beach front property" enjoy it.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by shaggy3000 View Post
    What do you think i went to college for
    to push a ******* Rav4?

Nice ride, here's mine.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-15-16 at 02:36 PM. Reason: image does not exist

shaggy3000
    shaggy3000's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice madoff I'll be There one day. Just got to work this golf angle a little harder. But one day fairly soon

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by shaggy3000 View Post
    Nice madoff I'll be There one day. Just got to work this golf angle a little harder. But one day fairly soon
    Bro you have a very nice ride, I can see the chicks swooning when you ride by.

shaggy3000

Gates I don't know cause when I called way back about the insurance for a mustang while making payments it was 300 a month to get the coverage a bank would have wanted to give me a loan. And that was before I got the reckless driving and a few speeding tickets and a too fast for conditions and running a stop sign. But I don't know I'm not experienced with insurance at all. I just know the 50 a month is a steal for me. And the payments are 400 and I give him 500 cause I don't want to be on debt long. But I'm going to spend a nice piece on rent in a couple months to get the apartment on the nice side of town.

But everything else in life I'm ballin hard. HARD

shaggy3000

Thanks Mad I'll have to make it happen. I'm new to the upscale import world so I don't know how it works but I'll try to figure it out fast. Cause man it is clean. Hell the Back seat has never been touched

shaggy3000

ok. shot even par today at the course. now im heading to the bars in Buckhead to see if i can keep my success rolling ( wont have the Benz. cant risk driving it drunk )

jcadwell
    jcadwell's Avatar Become A Pro!

i can dig it shaggy.. congrats on the car. i was actually ready to tell you congrats on your car until i read the entire thread and you came off as a little cocky about it. I am trying to save up some money to buy a nice car too so i can appreciate your efforts. enjoy the car

shaggy3000

thanks cadwell. yeah i am a little cocky. just who i am. but thanks. best of luck with getting your car. you can do it man

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

It's okay to be cocky about your ride, shaggy. Good job on the ride.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Here is my ride!!

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-12-16 at 12:55 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Hazious
    Lake Show Life
    Hazious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 286

its a nice car, congratulations... but i have to side with cadwell. there is one thing to have a sense in pride in what you purchased, but its another to think your'e "ballin" because you have "beach front property" and talk down on other people.. when you don't even know what they drive.

i used to pay $200/mo for auto insurance, but I live in los angeles and drive for work (freeway madness).. not to mention that I have two prior DUIs. and i actually just finished paying off my '07 crew cab titan, purchased new off the lot.

shaggy3000

Quote Originally Posted by Hazious View Post
    its a nice car, congratulations... but i have to side with cadwell. there is one thing to have a sense in pride in what you purchased, but its another to think your'e "ballin" because you have "beach front property" and talk down on other people.. when you don't even know what they drive.

i used to pay $200/mo for auto insurance, but I live in los angeles and drive for work (freeway madness).. not to mention that I have two prior DUIs. and i actually just finished paying off my '07 crew cab titan, purchased new off the lot.
    congrats on paying off the car! the car payments are just as good as having a second apartment.

and yeah im in the same boat with the DUIs thats why insurance would be insane! but once again nice on paying off the truck. thats a real nice truck. my friend has one and i enjoy tailgating in it every big game!!!

shaggy3000

Funk i know for a fact thats not your car. and if it is it wont be for long after youre done with med school!!!!!

First 123