Too Fat to Fly...

Blob Blog on Nightmare for airline

Recently said blogger got her tusks in a huff for her, and her mother being herded to a gate in a rush only to have the question of the families girth brought to light in a public manner. Kenlie Tiggeman, who recently shed the equivalent weight of a 5 foot 8 super model, was recently informed of her families violation of Southwestern's Customer of Size promotion or policy(P words confuse me). By citing this policy, the airline indicated that additional seat purchases would have to be made(maybe the plane was under a weight limitation at that point).

The crew had to be notified of the changes and here is the semiphore message they received.

Roughly translated, it was an inventory request to load the plane for more bags of peanuts...

Back to this travesty...When the Mrs.'s of mass got into a huff the supervisor suggested that mother, daughter, and an unrelated pachyderm be herded to a special section where they would fit, be more comfortable, and have the center of gravity still be located in the plane so the plane could obey the laws of physics and take off.

Still they bellowed in protested and trumphted their disdain to whoever could listen...finally the staff offered an apology and two hundred dollar vouchers. Kenlie huffed and puffed from her blog...And your $200 voucher is laughable at best. It's not even enough to cover a round-trip flight. And can you promise me that I won't face the same harassment on the next flight if I did fly Southwest again

Thats an awful lot of peanuts and tusk cleanings that could be had for 200 in savings.

Finally the emotionally raped pachyderm offers a lesson on what she can do thru the power of positive affirmation...

I can sit in any seat on the plane with the armrests down. I can use the seat tray table to place my laptop or water comfortably in front of me. I can cross my legs, read a book and/or listen to my iPod without encroaching on the seat next to me.

If only these powerful thoughts were present during feedings the airline would be spared this embarassing incident

Poor fat people reaping their rewards from sowing a field of coca cola, bon bons, gummy bears, and deep fried anything