GettingScrilla
    Warriors on the Under
    GettingScrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

french toast isnt even close to bicusts and gravy...not even close

White Rhino
    White Rhino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wish I had time for biscuits and gravy this morning.

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

OMFG ... just made me realise how much I miss hitting a Bob Evans on a weekend morning for biscuits and gravy ... mmmmmmmm

macmane
    macmane's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm from the south. So, I have to go with b&g. Hardy breakfast for the morning.

Grass
    Grass's Avatar Become A Pro!

Biscuits and gravy is one of the best things to wake up to

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    I heart both, but I can make my own french toast. Homemade biscuits and gravy is something I'm always on the lookout for.
    Biscuits and gravy is so easy to make. Being from the South, a plate of biscuits and gravy with some grits on the side was a staple at my house.

Cook up some ground sausage. Leave the grease in the pan that came from the sausage. Mix in some flour to create a paste. Add some milk to it. Keep adding in flour and milk to get the desired consistency that you want. When you have the consistency that you want, add in some salt, pepper, and a bit of cayenne. Done. It takes no time at all to make gravy.

Biscuits are just as easy. Just buy a tube of the ready to cook biscuits, and there you go. The entire meal should you take you like 20-30 minutes to make.

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

chili - for those of us who can't just pop out to the store and get anything resembling proper breakfast sausage, what all spice-wise makes that side of things perfect?

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    chili - for those of us who can't just pop out to the store and get anything resembling proper breakfast sausage, what all spice-wise makes that side of things perfect?
    I don't use breakfast sausage. I use regular sausage in mine. Breakfast sausage in costa rica is too expensive, so I like to use the 'chorizo con jalapeno', and i just crumble it up myself.

joe blow
    joe blow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 99

french toast and bacon

timmyboy34243
    eaglesphan
    timmyboy34243's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17360

B's & G's

First 12